Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,552 members, 7,948,139 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

"I Don't Date For Money" Toyin Abraham Replies Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Date For Money" Toyin Abraham Replies Fan (574 Views)

"You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Date For Money" Toyin Abraham Replies Fan by Alphakonnect(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
The popular actress is seen to have reacted to the comment of one of her fans, after the actress posted the picture of the VP, Prof Osinbanjo, with the caption;

"Not today, Not tommorow, Not soon. Devil failed on this and this is the beginning of his many failure with @profosinbanjo...Thank you jesus

#TOYINTITANS

Read full post below

https://alphakonnect..com/2019/02/don-date-for-money-toyin-abraham.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus At APC Presidential Election In Lagos / Don Jazzy Crying As AY Roasts Him Live On Stage / #bbnaija: How Bbnaija Alex Rejected A 2018 Range Rover Car Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.