Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,796 members, 7,921,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:20 PM

APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo (36751 Views)

Gumi Knocks Army As 200 Killed In Zamfara Despite Buhari’s No-fly Zone / Obaseki Receives Election Results Sheet From INEC (Photo) / Why Killings Continue In Zamfara Despite Mining Ban — Nigerian Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by senatordave1(m): 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
goaldynboy:

More like:

APC 50,000
PDP 950,000
For your coma? No state can give atiku such result
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by thatigboman: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
senatordave1:

Na so atiku's loss go do you
see this one. Ur great grand uncle is bouncing into daura on May 29, 2019. Nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by APCpackandgo: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
midolian:
If a "candidateless" APC can pull this crowd, I wonder what will happen when they present a candidate

If a zombie party fail to keep it house in order, what is our business when the zombies gather without direction?
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by Indocoz: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
good article, please visit my website ---> sepatu adidas
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by SaiAtikuTill203: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
the first step towards progress in any democratic society is never to allow a failed government return to power. Even though I thought and knew Buhari was a higher evil than Jonathan, I was happy at Jonathan’s defeat, because it meant that Nigerians had learnt not to repeat failure. Whether or not the coming elections are rigged, Nigerians must once again show their power against an incumbent failure. This is a way to build up an ideology against bad governance and myopic leadership. It does not mean that I think Atiku is far better than Buhari, but I know that Buhari has done nothing that warrants his re-election.What conscience has buhari to ask Benue, Taraba, Niger, kogi, Zamfara, Adamawa, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa to vote for him after "deliberately" allowing fulani herdsmen to kill thousands of their people and rendering many homeless? Is it not shocking that over 73 people were killed in Benue in a day by people who are still in our midst? Why is Buhari protecting serial murderers like the fulani herdsmen? Why have we not seen any serious effort from the govt in arresting and prosecuting these mass murderers instead of asking Nigerians to submit their land for ranch or be killed? Is anything wrong with those supporting Buhari or are they part of the killer-herdsmen? Mr Buhari lacks the least of competence required to be a modern president. A good leader protects all his nationals including those who hate him but Mr Buhari is very strange. His ethnic and religious infantile chauvinism has polarised Nigeria the more. Nigerians on social media now wage rabid inter-tribal media wars instead of tackling the real issues threatening our existence. How would you expect people who were buying a bag of rice for 9k, a litre of fuel for N97 to buy them at 28k and 145 respectively, to be happy, to praise you and vote for you again? Have their brains been rewired?jubrin has rape nigeria first lady,the wife of the late mr buhari.
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by SEONaijaExpert: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
bilulu:

so appeal court cannot over rule a high court.... all in a bid to win elections u re saying dis
Absolutely, they can but it's the context of the verdict that's different.

Zamfara high court says, APC have the right to float a governorship candidate and INEC should recognize that.

Court of appeal says, omission of APC candidate's name is valid until a primaries or consensus is made.

So what else? There's a consensus. INEC should respect and acknowledge that.

2 Likes

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by xxgig(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
midolian:
If a "candidateless" APC can pull this crowd, I wonder what will happen when they present a candidate

the zone B's who support the party don't even know they don't have a candidate
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by edupedia: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
Kingwizzy16:
They're campaigning for PDP

A court case is still on

1 Like

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by bionixs: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
midolian:

the kind of crowd Osinbajo was asking if they were happy with his government and they chorused ,Noooooo! abi?
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by mechanics(m): 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
Am even wondering.
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by alowonle02(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
Tundemuttee:
Zamfara APC flags off election campaign despite names of its candidates missing on INEC final lists for 2019 General Elections

https://all-gists..com/2019/02/APC-Flag-Off-Campaign-in-Zamfara-despite-candidate-names-missing-on-INEC-Photo.html?m=1
Who told this writer that apc is not going to field candidate in Zanfara, perpetually deluding yourself.

1 Like

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by DakhnRaul: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2019
midolian:

APC can't pull more than what u see on there...Shehi has loss it in Zamfara. The only man in APC capable of pulling what u imagined is Senator Marafa but it is unfortunate he isn't working for APC right now.
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by EzeNri(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
midolian:

You call this thing crowd?
Crowd indeed.
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by NkayStory(f): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2019
deboysben:
be matured for once cos you don grow hairs in your pubic region

cheesy embarassed
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by Ugosample(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
the first step towards progress in any democratic society is never to allow a failed government return to power. Even though I thought and knew Buhari was a higher evil than Jonathan, I was happy at Jonathan’s defeat, because it meant that Nigerians had learnt not to repeat failure. Whether or not the coming elections are rigged, Nigerians must once again show their power against an incumbent failure. This is a way to build up an ideology against bad governance and myopic leadership. It does not mean that I think Atiku is far better than Buhari, but I know that Buhari has done nothing that warrants his re-election.What conscience has buhari to ask Benue, Taraba, Niger, kogi, Zamfara, Adamawa, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa to vote for him after "deliberately" allowing fulani herdsmen to kill thousands of their people and rendering many homeless? Is it not shocking that over 73 people were killed in Benue in a day by people who are still in our midst? Why is Buhari protecting serial murderers like the fulani herdsmen? Why have we not seen any serious effort from the govt in arresting and prosecuting these mass murderers instead of asking Nigerians to submit their land for ranch or be killed? Is anything wrong with those supporting Buhari or are they part of the killer-herdsmen? Mr Buhari lacks the least of competence required to be a modern president. A good leader protects all his nationals including those who hate him but Mr Buhari is very strange. His ethnic and religious infantile chauvinism has polarised Nigeria the more. Nigerians on social media now wage rabid inter-tribal media wars instead of tackling the real issues threatening our existence. How would you expect people who were buying a bag of rice for 9k, a litre of fuel for N97 to buy them at 28k and 145 respectively, to be happy, to praise you and vote for you again? Have their brains been rewired?jubrin has rape nigeria first lady,the wife of the late mr buhari.

interesting
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
1shortblackboy:
and people still gathered. i dont even know what they are listening to. there are too many jobless people in NIgeria
I have come to conclude with this kind of rally in this state where is no APC candidates, that most attend this rally to know what is happening there and not necessarily as a party members
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by bizhop01: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
The are campaigning for PDP
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2019
1shortblackboy:
and people still gathered. i dont even know what they are listening to. there are too many jobless people in NIgeria

thats why we should never take crowds at campaigns seriously. it means nothing!
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by ogbonti: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
Afospecialk:

Atiku GO AND RESIGN, WE CAN'T AFFORD A CAMEROONIAN LOOTING MACHINE AS NIGERIA PRESIDENT

YOU CAN ONLY BUY PDP PRIMARY ELECTION YOU CANT BUY NIGERIANS

Buhari is a thief, Mr Integrity my as s
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by SimFrank: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2019
Sholaco:
no wonder u r extremely stupid like this shocked
LOL
you're right
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2019
Afospecialk:

Atiku GO AND RESIGN, WE CAN'T AFFORD A CAMEROONIAN LOOTING MACHINE AS NIGERIA PRESIDENT

But a Sudanese has being milking the country for his country Sudan

Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by Ritabo(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
Forget about the governor' we from zamfara knows his hidden act of sabotages againts pmb.we know he's working for pdp,will soon be expose
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2019
[quote author=Afospecialk post=75382007][color=#990000]

But a Sudanese has being milking the country for his country Sudan
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by lookingfly: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
Afospecialk:

but you can afford a corrupt, lifeless, slow juvenile Sudanese daft?
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by rointeg(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
Where is the crowd here?
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by OgeFather(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2019
midolian:

so the person holding that broom in the pic is an animal ?
Re: APC Flag Off Campaign In Zamfara Despite Candidate Names Missing On INEC - Photo by gare(f): 2:37am On Feb 04, 2019
midolian:

They only came to see the foolish state leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Guts Mimiko’s Office As Modu Sheriff Visits Ondo (Photos) / Rushing To Abuja Cannot Save Oyetola - PDP Mocks Tinubu / VP Osinbajo And Wife Loved Up In These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.