Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:55 PM

Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? (3249 Views)

Aisha Buhari Still Missing From Nigerian Public, Five Months After / Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions / Buhari Still An Illegal President-elect - Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
Chukwu okike abiama have spoken through Nnamdi KANU meanwhile
Atikua Mbongo ElCamerouna is far more better than Jubrina ElSudani

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by senatordave1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2019
magoo10:
Everything you said is a figment of your warped imaginations.
Ss and se have always resisted security manipulations and the evidences are there .

There is no way you can compare an election that is being held in one state to the general election.
Massive rigging cannot be done without the connivance of security operatives where thousands are being deployed because they are the ones who provide the environment for rigging to take place.

Unfortunately for you guys who hope that Buhari will win by rigging there won't be enough compromised security men to do the job for the government in power.

The people will defend their votes with everything strength they have
You could have made your points without abuses.pdp have been rigging in ss,se without resistance with security forces so why shouldn't apc rig? Pdp can only resist rigging where there strong in ss,se.they simply dont have the resources or manpower to resist everywhere.people cant just resist rigging,someone must mobilize them.apc on the other hand have resources to withstand pdp rigging.

Like i said,its easier to rig in national elections than in localised polls.in a local poll,every eyes are on you,things are tired.the entire nation is watching and monitoring.everyone would be cautious and careful.apc didnt rig osun,they simply intimidated pdp with security forces.
But during general polls,everything is stretched,all eyes are focused on flashpoints and major or popular states.even the intl communities will be focusing mostly on lagos,abuja,rivers,kano,delta.remote or far flung areas like bayelsa ,zsmfara,kebbi,borno,sokoto,cross river etc will be rigged by the dominant party there.you dont need much security because the weaker parties will not challenge you,1000 police officers can assist in such states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by magoo10(m): 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
senatordave1:

You could have made your points without abuses.pdp have been rigging in ss,se without resistance with security forces so why shouldn't apc rig? Pdp can only resist rigging where there strong in ss,se.they simply dont have the resources or manpower to resist everywhere.people cant just resist rigging,someone must mobilize them.apc on the other hand have resources to withstand pdp rigging.

Like i said,its easier to rig in national elections than in localised polls.in a local poll,every eyes are on you,things are tired.the entire nation is watching and monitoring.everyone would be cautious and careful.apc didnt rig osun,they simply intimidated pdp with security forces.
But during general polls,everything is stretched,all eyes are focused on flashpoints and major or popular states.even the intl communities will be focusing mostly on lagos,abuja,rivers,kano,delta.remote or far flung areas like bayelsa ,zsmfara,kebbi,borno,sokoto,cross river etc will be rigged by the dominant party there.you dont need much security because the weaker parties will not challenge you,1000 police officers can assist in such states.
have you heard of the word federal might in general elections?
You only hear that when election is conducted in one state election and not general elections

2 Likes

Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by Binikingdowm: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
magoo10:
You only hear that when election is conducted in one state election and not general elections
you dey mind am? As they one even take start to dey rig seff because there's agent and lot of people in the polling unit..
It will take over 10 officers to rig a single polling unit by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by magoo10(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Binikingdowm:
you dey mind am? As they one even take start to dey rig seff because there's agent and lot of people in the polling unit..
exactly
Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by senatordave1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
magoo10:
Perhaps you haven't followed general elections well.in 2015,apc rigged in the north with little or no security cover.most security forces were concentrated in the ss,se a big mistake by gej.he was always going to win here.apc simply took advantage of the few Policemen stationed in the north.most riggings are done without security forces.
Lets assume that apc will use the police to rig there about 400k policemen and an average of 7000 policemen per state.there an average of 300 collation centres or racs per state and 3000 polling units per state.one policeman per pu equals 3000 policemen to 3000 pus.since there 300 racs,ten policemen are needed to intimidate the opposition which equals 3000 policemen in 300 racs.so,the police will go round.i haven't even added the military.
By the way,i don't think apc needs the security to rig,there just need them in places like rivers,akwa ibom etc.the rigging pdp has been doing in my lga since 1999 was never done with security.its just a consensus arranfgement.
Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by senatordave1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Even gej your hero stated once that rigging is done mainly at collation points not at the polling units nowadays.you guys do not know rigging is done hence the baseless argument.just two people can do coded rigging,the man with the result sheets and the presiding officer who will tell him the total number of people accredited by card reader.oshiomhole is a master at this,thats why apc will win your edo.
Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by Numlock: 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
servercodes001:

DO you live in kano?
Have you ever been to kano?
What do you know about kano?

Lemme tell you! No living soul can defeat buhari in northwest
Lots of people there attend rallies just for the fun of it
85% of pdp supporters in northwest are either earning or will earn if pdp wins
Really?

Na this month naa
Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by reuben79: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
servercodes001:

I'm in kano
I live in kano
I work and interact with authentic kano people

So shut your ipob mouth
good its only kano u knw,u didnt knw all d entire Northwest ok.....jst learn how to talk,am nt here to insult anybody ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by odi1278(m): 12:09am On Feb 04, 2019
Please stop your stupid lies, Kano people love Kwankwaso far more than Ganduje. I think Atiku will get 40%. President Jonathan got 400,000 plus votes so it's possible.
servercodes001:

I live in kano bro
I'm there right no
Pdp is as insignificant here as apc in abambra
Kwakwanso was hated the day he left buhari. Today he campaigned near our area and nobody cared
Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by servercodes001: 8:44am On Feb 04, 2019
reuben79:
good its only kano u knw,u didnt knw all d entire Northwest ok.....jst learn how to talk,am nt here to insult anybody ok

That's your problem
I had my entire BSc in jigawa state
Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by BMZK: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2019
tuniski:

Kano might as well end any hope of. Buhari's reelection. God Bless Kwankwaso the patriarch of the kwankwasiyya movement. You have won the heart of millions across all creed in the entire nation.
The opposition in Kano is from governor down level. Even kwankosyya members will vote for Buhari. I am presently in Kano and there is an ongoing campaign of posters/ billboard destruction APC vs PDP. Guess what, the PDP supporters are only destroying APC posters partlty : they are tearing Gandudje sides of the posters and leaving Buhari side intact. They are sending a clear message, their fight is not against Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by BMZK: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2019
tuniski:

Kano might as well end any hope of. Buhari's reelection. God Bless Kwankwaso the patriarch of the kwankwasiyya movement. You have won the heart of millions across all creed in the entire nation.
The opposition in Kano is from governor down level. Even kwankosyya members will vote for Buhari. I am presently in Kano and there is an ongoing campaign of posters/ billboard destruction APC vs PDP. Guess what? the PDP supporters are only destroying APC posters partlty : they are tearing Gandudje sides of the posters and leaving Buhari side intact. They are sending a clear message, their fight is not against Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by senatordave1(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2019
BMZK:

The opposition in Kano is from governor down level. Even kwankosyya members will vote for Buhari. I am presently in Kano and there is an ongoing campaign of posters/ billboard destruction APC vs PDP. Guess what? the PDP supporters are only destroying APC posters partlty : they are tearing Gandudje sides of the posters and leaving Buhari side intact. They are sending a clear message, their fight is not against Buhari.
Thanks for the objectivity.there's also a billboard war between pdp and apc in cross river.PdP m candidates are even being prevented from campaigning in some apc dominated lgas.there's no way buhari wont get 20% here
Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by reuben79: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
servercodes001:

That's your problem
I had my entire BSc in jigawa state
does mean anything,if u like get ur Master's degree in sambisha.........I can bet with u kano votes is 60% to 40% between APC and PDP......... Don't use 2015 election to juxtapose 2019 election in kano,2015 election is between Muslim northern and Christian southern,religious playing major role in northern politics

1 Like

Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by servercodes001: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
reuben79:
does mean anything,if u like get ur Master's degree in sambisha.........I can bet with u kano votes is 60% to 40% between APC and PDP......... Don't use 2015 election to juxtapose 2019 election in kano,2015 election is between Muslim northern and Christian southern,religious playing major role in northern politics
That's what you think
I'll save your username and look for you come February 16
Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by reuben79: 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
servercodes001:

That's what you think
I'll save your username and look for you come February 16
till den
Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by tuniski: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2019
BMZK:

Kwankwasiyya movement will vote 99.9% for pdp Sak.
Re: Can Buhari Still Win Kano State? by tuniski: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Thanks for the objectivity.there's also a billboard war between pdp and apc in cross river.PdP m candidates are even being prevented from campaigning in some apc dominated lgas.there's no way buhari wont get 20% here
As it stands today 6th of February, Atiku is unstoppable. #PresidentelectAtiku2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ortom: Buhari is Working for Fulanis To Takeover Nigeria / What Will Happen If CBN Removes Zik’s Picture From The New 500 Naira Notes? / Panic as Reno Worries About The Safety Of Woman Who Exposed Tinubu Sharing Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.