Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,391 members, 7,940,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:24 AM

Let Me Teach You How To Show Love To Your Guy [must Read For All Ladies] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Teach You How To Show Love To Your Guy [must Read For All Ladies] (428 Views)

Why Every Guy Must Be Grateful To Nairaland / Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is / 10 Important Rules Of Manhood Every Nigerian Guy Must Obey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Teach You How To Show Love To Your Guy [must Read For All Ladies] by date360Tv: 2:02am On Feb 04, 2019
Some of you ladies do not know how to show love to the guy you are dating. Some ladies think that the only way to show a guy love is by having sex with him; that is why some ladies do not have anything to offer a guy except sex. When guys sometimes buy gifts � for their girlfriend,” I’ll pay you back this night by giving you hot sex. It’s very funny. Sex is not a proof of love. Don’t use sex to proof that you love a guy. As a lady,you can proof that you love a guy in the following ways;

1. Buy gifts for him. You can give him gifts of t.shirts, shoes,undies,singlet or even a phone � if you have the money.
2. Take him out for lunch and pay his bills at least once in 2 months. It’s not bad at all.
3. Send him some love text messages occasionally.
4. Give him phone calls at least once daily,ask him how he’s doing and tell him that you love him.
5. Occasionally you can cook a delicious meal for him at least once in 2 weeks but not everyday like a housewife.
6. You can also help him financially when he’s broke.
7. Take him out for shopping at least once in year,you will not die.

READ MORE: http://headofsocials.com/2019/02/let-me-teach-you-how-to-show-love-to-your-guy-must-read-for-all-ladies/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Cheat For Various Reasons While Men Cheat For Just One Reason / 1 / Nigerian Man Set To Wed Fiancee After It Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.