Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:29 AM

Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy- Non Surgical Kidney Stone Removal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy- Non Surgical Kidney Stone Removal (5607 Views)

Ondo Trauma & Surgical Centre Built By Mimiko (Photos) / Amazing! Patients Pay Doctors To Use Surgical Equipment Atigbobi Hospital / Anyone With A Solution For Kidney Stone And Urinary Track Infection, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy- Non Surgical Kidney Stone Removal by fynedr(m): 1:54am On Aug 20, 2010
THIS PROCEDURE IS AVAILABLE IN NIGERIA. IF I M NOT MISTAKEN , THE ONLY ONE AVAILABLE IN THE WHOLE OF WEST AFRICA.
Re: Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy- Non Surgical Kidney Stone Removal by fynedr(m): 2:08am On Aug 20, 2010
Extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy,is the gold standard for the treatment of kidney stones, and to some extent high ureteric stones. this works by the principle of shockwaves generated by a machine which destroys the stones ( into sands and tiny gravels) through the skin.the eloctrode is focused on the stone by eithe ultrasonographic or by x-ray localisation. it is a day case procedure , meaning that after the procedure , you go home the same day. most of the stones broken through this method are those < 2cm, but from our local experience stones > 2cm have been broken by this method successfuly.
i will be glad to answer ur questions concerning kidney stones and other things concerning the procedure.
rest assured that the procedure is very safe.
Re: Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy- Non Surgical Kidney Stone Removal by Osama10(m): 3:38am On Aug 20, 2010
This is nice.
Re: Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy- Non Surgical Kidney Stone Removal by mikkyangel(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2010
fyne dr
i just saw ur post,although it was some months back, pls i have suffered same kidney stone problem in the past,now 2 people very close to me are going through the same pain/ problem, HOW DO WE GO ABOUT IT?, HERES my number 08166040906 and my mail mikkyangelo2@yahoo.com, i would appreciate if u can reach me soonest,
Re: Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy- Non Surgical Kidney Stone Removal by fynedr(m): 1:56am On Dec 31, 2010
mikkyangel:

fyne dr
i just saw your post,although it was some months back, pls i have suffered same kidney stone problem in the past,now 2 people very close to me are going through the same pain/ problem, HOW DO WE GO ABOUT IT?, HERES my number 08166040906 and my mail mikkyangelo2@yahoo.com, i would appreciate if u can reach me soonest,
got ya, i ll reach u as soon as i can,
Re: Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy- Non Surgical Kidney Stone Removal by mikkyangel(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2011
fune_dr
pls am still waiting for ur reply,my grand dad is in pains, pls me need info about this kidney stone litho, treatmnt
Re: Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy- Non Surgical Kidney Stone Removal by fynedr(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2011
there are two hospitals in abuja where u can get kidney stone treatment.
1. Chivar clinic and urology centre, which is at wuse zone 3
2. Kelina medical centre at 3rd avenue in Gwarinpa estate.

the ist hospital, has both the ESWL and endocorporeal (endoscopic) treatment of stones in the urinary system.
the 2nd hospital has the endocorporeal facility only.
the owners of both hospitals are very renowned urologists with many years of experience, so rest assured that your grand father is in good hands
note that the extracorporeal lithotripsy is a non- invasive and safe way of treating kidney stones. the number of sessions depend on the size and number of the stones.
howeve,r there are instances where the endocorporeal treatment in necessary like in ureteric stones, or stones lodged at the junction bw the ureter and the pelvis of the kidney. there are also instances where both modalities are used at the same time, for instance, after the treatment with ESWL, and some of the broken stones lodge at the pelvi-ureteric junction.  good luck
Re: Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy- Non Surgical Kidney Stone Removal by fynedr(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2011
u can google the two hospitals. good luck
Re: Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy- Non Surgical Kidney Stone Removal by Happistiz: 10:15am On Jul 01, 2016
♥ ♥ ♥CHANCA PIEDRA TEA♥ ♥ ♥
KIDNEY STONE BRAKER!
The all natural 100% effective treatment for kidney stone.
Chanca Piedra has been used by the indigenous peoples of the Amazon for generations to support the elimination of gallstones and kidney stones. In Ayurvedic medicine, chanca piedra is thought to hold the most promise against kidney stone formation. GUY HERE IN NIGERIA,>>>
https://dfh.ecwid.com/#!/♥-♥-♥CHANCA-PIEDRA-TEA♥-♥-♥/p/68095162/category=15618464
NOW ON SALE!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? / Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State / See Girl With The Smallest Waist In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.