Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,982 members, 7,973,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 03:36 PM

Trust No One But God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trust No One But God (1376 Views)

Testimony By A Nairalander: I Was Attacked But God Saved Me. / ''...allah Is Unique But God Is Not Unique" / Doctors Said 4 Babies But God Miraculously Added Extra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trust No One But God by yommyuk: 2:04am On Aug 20, 2010
Micah 7:5-8 states " Don't trust anyone- not your best friend or even your wife! For the son despises his father. The daughter defies her mother. The daughter inlaw defies her mother inlaw. You enemies are right in your household! As for me, I look to the Lord for help. I will wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me."

Bitter but truth.

Is it wise for a married christian to reveal confidential matrimonial issues to his/her pastor?
Is it wise for a christain to reveal inner most secrets/problems to another christian brethen?
Is it wise for a christain to adopt an open door policy to all the members of the church he/she attends to his/her home?

What are the guidelines one can adopt? views pls smiley
Re: Trust No One But God by keeptrying: 4:15am On Aug 20, 2010
i will never trust anyone again especially our fellow niga "in christ". I don't know why someone who profess as a christian and hold a very respected post in the church can be dubious and silly. i am just lamenting due to recent experience.sending money and not accomplishing ones mission is very annoying.any problem should be shared with God alone.But if married it can be shared with ones spouse because the two are now one.

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Ministry Like Tb Joshua In Asaba? / Mansions Are Prepared For Us In Heaven / 10 Countries In The World Where Your Religion Will Get You Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.