Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,529 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

Allah Will Punish Any Muslim Whose Urine Splashes On Him! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah Will Punish Any Muslim Whose Urine Splashes On Him! (384 Views)

Marriage Alert: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Splashes Millions On Wedding / Father Mbaka Slams Critics, Says God Deserves Money And Will Punish Them / Primate Ayodele: "God Will Punish Saraki If He Refuses To Contest In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Will Punish Any Muslim Whose Urine Splashes On Him! by efficiencie(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2019
Hardline Muslim preacher rages against public urinals and says Allah will punish Islamic men who get 'splash back' on their shoes.

A hardline Muslim preacher has declared Allah will punish any Islamic man who uses a wall-mounted public urinal and gets 'splash back' on his shoes.

Nassim Abdi, from the ultra-conservative Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah Association, has told worshipers at a western Sydney mosque those who failed to clean themselves properly after urinating would be punished 'in the grave'.

The Auburn-based preacher accused Muslim men of imitating non-believers, also known as kafirs, by exposing their private parts at wall-mounted urinals in public toilets.

Scroll down for video

Hardline Muslim preacher Nassim Abdi (pictured) has declared Allah will punish any Islamic man who uses a wall-mounted public urinal and gets 'splash back' on his shoes
Hardline Muslim preacher Nassim Abdi (pictured) has declared Allah will punish any Islamic man who uses a wall-mounted public urinal and gets 'splash back' on his shoes

0:47

'A person using them is urinating in full view of anyone, who comes and goes, with no shame in the midst of impurity,' he said last week at the end of a 32-minute religious lesson.

'Thus he can combine two apparent and forbidden acts in one deed, not hiding his private parts from the view of others nor cleaning himself properly after urinating.'

Mr Abdi, who has previously declared it sinful for a wife to refuse her husband's demand for sex, said Muslims who urinated incorrectly would invalidate their prayers.

'You're also, when you're urinating, you're getting splash back,' he said.

The Auburn-based preacher accused Muslim men of imitating non-believers, also known as kafirs, by exposing their private parts at wall-mounted urinals in public toilets (stock image)
The Auburn-based preacher accused Muslim men of imitating non-believers, also known as kafirs, by exposing their private parts at wall-mounted urinals in public toilets (stock image)
Fellow ASWJ preacher Abdulghani Albaf (pictured) gave an angry sermon at the same Bukhari House Islamic Bookstore at Auburn, in Sydney's west on the same topic two years ago
Fellow ASWJ preacher Abdulghani Albaf (pictured) gave an angry sermon at the same Bukhari House Islamic Bookstore at Auburn, in Sydney's west on the same topic two years ago
'Very easy for that splashback to come to go on your pants and on your shoes.

'It leads to your prayers not being corrected.'

Mr Abdi's denunciation of public urinals comes two years after fellow ASWJ preacher Abdulghani Albaf gave an angry sermon at the same mosque, above the Bukhari House Islamic Bookstore at Auburn, in Sydney's west, on the same topic.

'Every public or every male public toilet now has urinals where they just stand up like animals and urinate in front of one another,' he thundered.

0:00

'What's worse is we even have Muslims using these urinals.'

Mr Abdi, a fundamentalist Sunni Muslim, has previously declared it sinful for those of the Islamic faith to wish Christians a Merry Christmas.

He has also condemned Muslims who let their children listen to music in the car and Islamic women who showed their ears in public.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6664377/amp/Muslim-preacher-Nassim-Abdi-slams-men-use-public-urinals-splash-shoes.html
Re: Allah Will Punish Any Muslim Whose Urine Splashes On Him! by darocha1: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Loool....
What if sperm splashes on him

1 Like

Re: Allah Will Punish Any Muslim Whose Urine Splashes On Him! by thorpido(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2019
Fundamentalists.smh
Who created the urine that He has to punish them?

1 Like

Re: Allah Will Punish Any Muslim Whose Urine Splashes On Him! by Smony: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
wow wat a holli god

1 Like

Re: Allah Will Punish Any Muslim Whose Urine Splashes On Him! by Atewo400(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
wow so silly

1 Like

Re: Allah Will Punish Any Muslim Whose Urine Splashes On Him! by Gentleziggy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yeye teacher
Re: Allah Will Punish Any Muslim Whose Urine Splashes On Him! by LindaValdez: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2019
The female urinal seems to be even crazier when it arrives in 2019. It fits well with women and can go to the bathroom quickly and easily.

Its sloping shape and height make the jaws simpler than regular toilets and result in less splashing.

Everything is under control!

This discovery will really change my summer because when I want to pee, I line up to dry the toilet, I have time to miss three artists or lose my friends forever.

I can’t wait to see if there are other women’s urinals this summer.
https://www.cuou.net/female-urinal.html

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Religious Brotherhood Fights Just After Breaking Of The Ramadan Fast / 82-yr-old Kenyan Bishop Defends Decision To Marry 27-yr-old Lady / "I Used To Hate Pastors Until I Watched TB Joshua On Emmanuel TV!!!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.