Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun (8528 Views)

The Dam In Cameroun Should Be Bombed And Destroyed By The Nigerian Airforce. / Nnamdi Kanu Unveils "Peoples Revolutionary Army" Funded By Nigerians In Diaspora / Biafrans Kick As Nnamdi Kanu Unveils New Flag With Jewish Star (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Smony: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
apcshit wit propaganda are lyk 5&6. even if atiku is frm cameroon i wl stl vote fr him dan dis stupid cabals, chad, niger, dullard, madmen govmnt of dis dastard calld buhari. i dey my hux com beat me
Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by oglalasioux(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
But my own is , let Atiku remove his trousers, let's end all these controversies.

You can't force the man to rape you. I believe if you go about it politely, the man can remove his trousers to DO you as much as you want.
Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Corrinthians(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Babalawoniger:
Why is it that Atiku Abubakar cannot be honest for once?
Remove your trouser and proof this guy wrong. Simple.
Dont mind the foolish Cameroonian herdsman. He thinks he can deceive the great Igbo Race. Let him remove his trousers to prove Kanu wrong!

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Corrinthians(m): 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

There is a certain look and facial features that Cameroonians have and Atiku has them.

Besides FFK called him a Chamba man while Miyetti Allah said his features are not Nigerian Fulani features.

Google facial features of Cameroonians and compare them to Atiku.

See the head and ears
Look at the nose and high cheekbones! shocked

You know, a part of me always told me the man is not a Nigerian but I ignored it. Now the truth is out.

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by vacanci: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Limitednow:

It beats my imagination on how Buharists starts taking Kanu who they once referred to as coward serious.

Them swear for una?

Just the same way PDP and Atikulloters taking him serious when he started the cloning and Jibrin of Sudan issue. Thats how life goes. What goes round comes round

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Basic123: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Limitednow:

It beats my imagination on how Buharists starts taking Kanu who they once referred to as coward serious.

Them swear for una?
It beats my imagination on how biafran Atiku/Saraki slaves starts not to take Kanu who they once referred to as messiah and buhari head bringer serious.

Them swear for una?

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by vacanci: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
Zombies Una welldone, Atiku is a citizen of Nigeria and has every right to contest for any elective position.

According to our constitution, in order to contest for president, you must be born in Nigeria. When Atiku was born, he was not a nigerian then until 1961 when his region finished a referendum and became part of Nigeria. The cable confirmed this today that Kanu was right afterall.

Atiku should be prepared because he was not a Nigeria by birth but by secession

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by NnamAries: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Atiku's younger brother, Patrick Mboma, an ex-Cameroon national team player has been unveiled by Ohamadike. This is becoming very interesting..

I think Nnamdi Kanu is right.

See the striking resemblance.

I don't know why people even listens to this Nnamdi Kanu. There are some people that don't like for others to have peace in this life still you see them living where there is peace. He is in UK talking all these plenty things oo

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by rex444(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
Disgusting......all these buharist, this is what y'all can come up with? My own is, if development n good governance means only U and your nuclear family benefitting, may whatever U wish in this line always follow u
Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by salam1(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Limitednow:

Them swear for una?
if its a pay back thing deal with it
Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by abismal3(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
hhhhhh hhhh
Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hahahahaha
Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by gumuna: 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
obara jesus
Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by alizma: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
one Cameroonian and a Chinko are trying to grab our national treasury.

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Limitednow:

Them swear for una?

Are you being serious Can’t you see that Ngeneukwuenu and corinthians are being sarcastic.
No one is taking him serious, they are simply making caricature of Nnamdi Kanu.

Buhari aka Jibril should remove his hat. grin
Atiku aka Mboma or whatever silly name they gave him should remove his sokoto and expose his left thigh grin grin

How can people like you not see the humuor there?

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by NdiaraIGBO: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
alizma:
one Cameroonian and a Chinko are trying to grab our national treasury.

Exactly!!!

Peter Obi was not born in Igboland......the bloody Chinese Igbo! THIEVES THEM!

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Midastorch(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Limitednow:

Them swear for una?

The same way you atikulators and ipob pigs took him seriously during the Jubril saga, just to turned back when he said your alpha and omega is from a Cameroon....A Cameroonian will never rule Nigeria...

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by ProWalker: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Limitednow:

Are you a gay?

Go and ask your lord and savior NK and he got to know about atiku tribal Mark Yansh grin

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
vacanci:

According to our constitution, in order to contest for president, you must be born in Nigeria. When Atiku was born, he was not a nigerian then until 1961 when his region finished a referendum and became part of Nigeria. The cable confirmed this today that Kanu was right afterall.

Atiku should be prepared because he was not a Nigeria by birth but by secession

We have been colonised again. A Cameroonian was Vice President under Obasanjo now a Sudanese is our president and the Cameroonian want to become president while a Chinese man is hoping to be his deputy.

I doubt Osunbade is Nigerian.

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Abee79(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
oloripelebe2:
The real Atiku died few years back... This current impostor is el hadji abubakr from cameroon

Our dilector has spoken grin

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Peak11(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Very funny.... Meanwhile, check out this website and register today:

DON'T DULL!! IT'S CONFIRMED!!! Earn $100 monthly to your bank account by registering on this website: https://giist.us/?afmc=6n
Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by vacanci: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
gbosaa:

We have been colonised again. A Cameroonian was Vice President under Obasanjo now a Sudanese is our president and the Cameroonian want to become president while a Chinese man is hoping to be his deputy.

You no go kill person with laugh

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Gabriel004: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Limitednow:

Them swear for una?
It beats my imagination as well how atikuists and ipob start taking kanu unserious all cos of fulani man. grin
Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Yareema22(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Niorte:
I am afraid because KANU may say I'm not from Nigeria but Canada.

I beg oya KANU, where I come from. USA or Canada?

Which US?...you are from Swaziland now,and you have some relatives in Lesotho tongue

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by Zombicmodz: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
gbosaa:

Yes, rumour has it he's John Yommie Wilcox originally from Liberia

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by GarriKoro(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
toolovely:

so suddenly kanu is right? chaii i weep for apc supporters. whether hes from Cameroon or not as long as Adamawa state is part of nigeria, he is a nigerian.
How about Buhari? Is he also from Sudan?
Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by etrouble: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Tell him to publicly remove his trousers lets confirm if Nnamdi Kanu is actually lying or not.

Is that too difficult?

My brother, I am surprised oooo after all Buhari removed his cap to prove to nonentities that he is not their nightmare from Sudan. Now, Atikuloot needs to proof himself too by pulling his trousers for all to see.

Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by coolvibes: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
fuñny man
Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by iluvdonjazzy: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
But my own is , let Atiku remove his trousers, let's end all these controversies.
NgeneNkwenu where have u been, long time. NEXT LEVEL TI SURE.
Re: Breaking: Kanu Unveils Atiku's Younger Brother Who Lives In Cameroun by observanc1: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Tell him to publicly remove his trousers lets confirm if Nnamdi Kanu is actually lying or not.

Is that too difficult?
this man, answer the question you were asked. Are u gay?

After 3 Flops In 25 Years, INEC Meets Parties Today Over New Polling Units / FBI Links Al-qaeda To Abuja Blasts / Which Of These Is Nigerians Greatest Dissapointment?