Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) (36135 Views)

Is Coronavirus A Result Of God's Wrath? / Cultist Vomits 'Demonic Cowries' At TB Joshua’s Church!!! / Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Stupid African and their stupid superstitions. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) by Madeu(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
Part of the Cardinal signs of Cancer.
Re: Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) by naijaking1: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
@poster
Your poor mother is cursed for having a ssttuupd and ignorant child like you who can't make a reasonable decision about the real cause of vomiting blood.
You're such a shame!
Go back to your school, and ask for a refund for your school fees, you waste your time there!
Re: Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) by dondave61(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chai! Buhari!
Re: Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) by Vickthore: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
freeDR:

Stop sounding stupid.
If u hear sounds wen u read, ur stupidity is genetical legendary.
Re: Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) by francdec4(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please as you say your prayers (which am not against) but biko take her to the hospital ooo. What i see in that pics appears to be upper gastrointestinal bleeding from possible perforated peptic ulcer. It's a serious emergency abeg ooo.
Re: Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) by Ajaka01: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
no carry ur mama go hospital. attack ni defense KO
Re: Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) by pelumi67(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
kekakuz:
click like if you think its buharis fault click share if you think its spiritual

Werin u wanna get from likes sef?
Re: Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
I have been begging my Enemies to Attack me, they don't seem to wanna Attack me.. grin Paranoid Africans.
Enemy would waste time making you vomit?? Over here in Tijuana we just blow your brains out clean. simple!.

This could be kidney disease.
Re: Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) by showafrica(m): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
PresidentAtiku:
Woow

Watch the deluded ' I too sabi' crew come out to say nothing like enemies attack

Don't mind them, any day oyibo man discovers spirit scientifically, they will start narrating it as if they are the inventors. This foolish people above go to church every Sunday oo, and I ask to pray to who. I tell people if you say there is no enemy or demons it means you don't believe in God. If you don't believe in God you are not wise. I have looked at science closely and evolution, the whole system is constructed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) by Juxtathinka: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
This is a case of an upper GI bleeding...Most likely a bleeding ulcer. They should take her to the hospital fast instead of blaming people and accusing them of attacking her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) by Atewo400(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
purem:
CAPSLOCK where are you
oga do u know Aw silly ur signature is gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
purem:
CAPSLOCK where are you
NECS THYME I WOOD GERT THE MENTION EVE YULE AD "ED". smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) by LoySupremo: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
Symptom of stolen underwear..mayb shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Vomits Thick Blood As A Result Of Attack(graphic Pics) by mechanics(m): 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
May God perfect her healing, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Okpaleke Resigns As Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese, Mbaise In Imo / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) / Sango Worshiper Gets Burnt While "Breathing Fire" At An Event(pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.