Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,108 members, 7,970,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:09 AM

Mini Importation From China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation From China (306 Views)

Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) / Importation From China To Lagos Made So Easy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation From China by Erec(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
Will I be able to pay back to this forum? Definitely some day I will come and write down my success story for others to model and find their way to greatness.

Back to business! Now I'm considering importation from China, and I don't know how to bring this down to my door step. I already find a partner and I want to be sure of how to get my goods before venturing into the transaction. I will appreciate your contribution to help me scale through this challenging time for me. Perhaps if I can get it free to Nigeria, it will be great. Its jewelry and don't have much weight.

God will only reward you as you share with me your knowledge.

(1) (Reply)

6 Strategies That Will Grow Your Online Business / Keystone Bank Unveils ‘cheque Deposit’ App / Emirates Celebrates Love For Nigerian Travelers On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.