Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,988 members, 7,942,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

A Mother A Hore - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Mother A Hore (897 Views)

How I Met Your Mother - A Short Rant / Poor GBEBE And His Sorry Mother. (A Tale Of Mysteries And Emotions) / Amanda The Mother. A Touching Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mother A Hore by Saintjj(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
A mother A hore

Fiya
Lifeixgoodd
Youngzubi
devilmaycry1
Ugobestikyblog
Divepen1
Rosemary33
centino
Infant
TheBlessedMAN
damselposh
SeyiDominion
Kingkoh
Okafor200
luminouz
Silver1996
Zhayyd039
Amagnite3
Mynd44
WHIZEKIDEFE

Chapter 1

Dave shut up! Just shut the hell up! What do you know about my feelings? That you stand there and talk as if you even care. Mary yelled at him. Where the hell you when I was going through countless number of abuse from that beast of your friend josh? Mary shouted reveling how mad she was. Where were you Dave? She asked this time around with tears forming in her eyes.
You don't know a single shit of what I passed through when your ass was locked up in jail by those men in black.
Josh! He toyed with my feelings, until I got used to my feelings being toyed with, he paid for every sex, until I got used to it, believing it was perfectly Okey to be a side chick or a sex worker. He took advantage of my problems and had sex with me every time I asked him for assistance. Mary was already crying with tears freely rolling down her cheeks. He has never abused by verbAlly, infact he calls me know princess. Never in your life have you called me with sweet names. But he has never given anything without taking something in return.
Josh always took care of my bills but yet never sees me beyond sex. He has never seen seen doctor I me, the way you always do, only because he sees my body as a trophy, a priced possession, he must handle with care. He always compliments me but it was always about my physical appearance and how perfectly the cloths I wear fits me. Dave you have always tell me of how good I was upstairs. Mary was bittered saying this, but not for once has he talked about my intelligence, never! Even when I worked extra hours just for him. Dave could not control his self any more. He was already burning with anger and rage allowing the fire of vengeance candle in his heart.
Dave he destroy everything I had, my self esteem, my personal worth, he reduced me to a simple sex figure and I was blinded and never saw anything wrong with it, he... shut up Mary! Dave caught her shut... and swiftly run out leaving her in her despair

2 Likes

Re: A Mother A Hore by Rosemary33: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
I am here reading with interest
Re: A Mother A Hore by OPC90(m): 6:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Listening
Re: A Mother A Hore by ymoneyjigaba(m): 8:03am On Apr 23, 2019
We are waiting
Re: A Mother A Hore by Ann2012(f): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Following

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Writers: What Is Your Ideal Charge Per Word? / Are You A Nigerian Movie Die Hard Fan? / My Write-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.