Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

Me And My Landlady. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Me And My Landlady. (424 Views)

My Landlady Dashed Me This Fruit Today / My Landlady Wants Me To Move Out, Cos I Found She Is T The Real Owner Of The Hou / Advice On Quit Notice By My Landlady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Landlady. by popefrank2016(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
I had this issues with my landlady, she threatened to eject me from her house if I did not pack out within the 3 months notice she gave to me. I am not owing this woman, my rent are to expire on April 2019. My problem with her is that my brothers normally came around looking for me in my apartment. I packed out finally from the apartment last month because of the heat I'm receiving from her, my children no longer play at the balcony because of her. Most of other tenants are living in fear as they goes about dancing to the tune of the woman. Now, I have secured another apartment but she refused to refund me all my money. My question is this, Is she going to refund me also for the 3 months duration notice?
The learned and the lawyers in the house should please assist me to tackle this mess. Your advice and your directions will be humbly welcome. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does Customs Clearance Take / UNN Final Year Student Commits Sucide / Data Analyst Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.