Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,106 members, 7,916,227 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:17 PM

Emiliano Sala: Body Found In Plane Wreckage! (Photo & Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emiliano Sala: Body Found In Plane Wreckage! (Photo & Video) (83211 Views)

Photos Of The Pilot And The Plane Missing With Emiliano Sala Of Cardiff City / Cristiano Ronaldo Criticized For Posting Private Jet Selfie After Emiliano Sala / "Dad, How Scared Am I": Emiliano Sala's Last Words As Plane Goes Down (Pics, Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Emiliano Sala: Body Found In Plane Wreckage! (Photo & Video) by Sportdab(m): 10:41am On Feb 05, 2019
Roman7:

I swear they'll wait till the bodies float......That was how I lost my younger sis in 2017....they went for excursion at a water station and only God knows how it happened they drowned in the water...they were no divers around to Help these kids when the mishap happened, that was how five lives were lost.

Don't be too critical of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emiliano Sala: Body Found In Plane Wreckage! (Photo & Video) by kratosonofzeus: 1:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ordinary parachute dy no fit dy use, i dnt understand while these whites cannot construct a system that eject passengers fitted with seats , they should stop wasting lives biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victor Moses Dribble Brought Harry Kane To The Ground. See Reactions On Twitter / UCL: Football Fans Fume At What Neymar Did After Madrid's Win / Real Madrid Unveils Alaba With his Nigerian Father And The Rest Of His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.