Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,270 members, 7,910,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Reveals When Doors Of Success Started Opening Up For Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Reveals When Doors Of Success Started Opening Up For Her (364 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Reveals That Her Nipples Helps Her To Know It's Cold Outside. / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Flawless Look To CAF Awards 2017 / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Reveals When Doors Of Success Started Opening Up For Her by davkid: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
The journey to fame and success follows a different part for every individual. Celebrated Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has recently revealed when the doors of success opened up to her.

The screen diva who was recently in an interview with Okay FM, a radio station in Ghana, talked about the particular event that opened doors for her into a successful career.

She disclosed that after being called upon to host the highly coveted Glo CAF awards, the show had opened her up to many opportunities.

Ibrahim said: “ I believe that from the moment I got the opportunity to do the CAF Awards that I hosted for Glo, it opened great doors for me.”

see full post at https://naijaflexijam..com/2019/02/actress-juliet-ibrahim-reveals-when.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Need To Know About Yoruba Actor Okiki Lawrence Afolayan / Teni The Entertainer Is Keeping It Real On A New Episode Of VJ Adams’ / “I Have Spoken To Jussie, And He Is Adamant That He’s Telling The Truth” – Tyler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.