Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,841 members, 7,889,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad (3145 Views)

Realaimeeo That Peter Okoye Was Accused Of Cheating With, Reacts To Allegation / Lady Blasts Peter Okoye For Cheating With Another Girl In UK(Pics) / Caught In The Act: Married Woman Caught Cheating With A Very Young Boy In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by AloyEmeka5: 10:25am On Aug 20, 2010

Queen Latifah spotted with mystery lady in Spain

Posted by Linda Ikeji at 8:51 AM

[img]http://3.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TGZI4W_RUEI/AAAAAAAAgk4/q8kQH0AoPQ8/s400/queenotherthang.jpg[/img]

With girlfriend Jeanette Jenkins back in the US, Queen Latifah enjoyed an intimate dinner date and outing with a mystery lady in Barcelona.

Do lesbians also, oh forget it! They are probably just friends, :-)

[img]http://1.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TGZIxJf0efI/AAAAAAAAgkg/Ze9wfdep12U/s400/queenlatifahotherthang.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TGZIzoOzqLI/AAAAAAAAgko/SASEWWjM1as/s400/queenlatifahotherthang6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/_u3lFqBksmrE/TGZItojynEI/AAAAAAAAgkY/5jvaRs_0b78/s400/queenlatifahotherthang3.jpg[/img]

http://lindaikeji..com/2010/08/queen-latifah-spotted-with-mystery-lady.html
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by AloyEmeka5: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2010
Changing women like diapers, Bawomolo must be her love-vendor. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by philip0906(m): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2010
nawa o. . .even lesbians? aiye yi ti baje
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by puskin: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2010
ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! i gboro ti daru. . . . .Lateeeeeeefaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by AloyEmeka5: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2010
Lesbians are cheaters too. I thought they claim they become lesbian because they are tired of men cheating on them?
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by mamagee3(f): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2010
What's this world turning into?

A woman should be with a man and a man with a woman.

Not a woman being with a woman, I don't get why the American society think this is okay.
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by tjskii(f): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2010
eeehhhhnnn so lesbos are players too,wat is this world turning in to sef
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by Kunbee: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2010
na wa o
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by Carlosein(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2010
Is Latifah a lesbo
Shit, i really had a crush on that lady undecided
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by mamagee3(f): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2010
tjskii:

eeehhhhnnn so lesbos are players too,wat is this world turning in to sef
It's just one of the disgusting things that one can ever imagine.

I don't get why some people think it's okay.
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by Osama10(m): 7:39am On Aug 23, 2010
Very disgusting if she really is.
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by Blazing99: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2010
Never knew she was a lesbian. She don fall my hand
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by slap1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
Nothing in the pics proves she's a lesbian.
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by favouredjb(f): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2010
The world has turned upside down,rubbish!

I can just imagine her with a lovely husband and kids,but no she chose to be with a woman,may God forgive us all
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2010
mama-gee:

It's just one of the disgusting things that one can ever imagine.

I don't get why some people think it's okay.

whats up with you? why does it disgust you? Na your problem be that abi?
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by SeanT21(f): 4:17am On Dec 21, 2010
slap1:

Nothing in the pics proves she's a lesbian.

, but she is!!
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by Arcani: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2010
Carlosein:

Is Latifah a lesbo
poo, i really had a crush on that lady undecided
lol

@MAMA-GEE
well tis disgusting to me also and yes cheating is a human trait, tis not gender selective
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by Latty88(f): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2010
Don't fink she is a lesbo.
Re: Lateefah Caught Cheating With Another Broad by WackyJ1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2010
mama-gee:

What's this world turning into?

A woman should be with a man and a man with a woman.

Not a woman being with a woman, I don't get why the American society think this is okay.

I completely agree with you
Aloy+Emeka:

Lesbians are cheaters too. I thought they claim they become lesbian because they are tired of men cheating on them?
I really hate those kind of lesbians. The feministic lesbians aka men hating psychos

(1) (Reply)

Doris Simeon, Iyabo Ojo, Movie Stars,honour Yomi Fash & Funsho Adeolu (photos) / OMG! You Need To See Singer Orezi's New Hairstyle In New Photos / Davido Got Pranked, Fought With MTV Base Africa Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.