Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,898 members, 7,980,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:02 AM

“I Want To Fall Soooo Deeply In Love” – Toke Makinwa Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want To Fall Soooo Deeply In Love” – Toke Makinwa Says (797 Views)

My Past Trauma Made Me Difficult To Love – Toke Makinwa / “cheat If You Must” – Toke Makinwa Says As She Flaunts Her Curvy Backside (photo / Toke Makinwa Says: "I Am Not A Lesbian" As She Touches Her Friend's Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Want To Fall Soooo Deeply In Love” – Toke Makinwa Says by iamocheme: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nigerian media personality and Entrepreneur, Toke Makinwa has taken to her Instagram page to list some of the things she would love to have.
According to her, the number thing she would love to have is to fall so so deep in love.

She wrote:

I want to fall sooooooo deeply in love, make lots and lots and lots of money, travel the world, discover new places and see the world �, have some Bambinos, serve God and glow till eternity ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨⚡️⚡️��☄️#everythinggoodwillcome#Onbecomingmore #Iambecomingmore

Read more: https://mycelebritygist.com/want-fall-soooo-deeply-love-toke-makinwa-says/

Re: “I Want To Fall Soooo Deeply In Love” – Toke Makinwa Says by olatwo(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
undecided
Re: “I Want To Fall Soooo Deeply In Love” – Toke Makinwa Says by StupidInyamiri: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
Our wailers now want Nnamdi Kanu to provide proofs but they were very quick to believe that Buhari is Jubril from Sudan.

If you believed the Jubril's story, it will be foolish of you to debunk the FACTS of a Cameroonian Atiku�
Re: “I Want To Fall Soooo Deeply In Love” – Toke Makinwa Says by Topccy007z: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
No one cares.

All I know is that the number of votes buhari gets determines the number of idiots this Country has raised. #Copied

2 Likes

Re: “I Want To Fall Soooo Deeply In Love” – Toke Makinwa Says by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=StupidInyamiri post=75413687]Our wailers now want Nnamdi Kanu to provide proofs but they were very quick to believe that Buhari is Jubril from Sudan.

If you believed the Jubril's story, it will be foolish of you to debunk the FACTS of a Cameroonian Atiku�[/quote
how does this topic relates with your comment]
Re: “I Want To Fall Soooo Deeply In Love” – Toke Makinwa Says by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
so all the men in her life are just there to pay her bills (and not for love), abi?!

1 Like

Re: “I Want To Fall Soooo Deeply In Love” – Toke Makinwa Says by iamsea(m): 11:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
If she go fall too hard ontop Igneous rock.. Na her head go sabi how far o...

(1) (Reply)

Ciara – Greatest Love Lyrics / Rachael Okonkwo & Ibiwari Etuk Singing And Having A Nice Time Together / Comedian Alibaba Shares Photo Of Himself And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.