Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,656 members, 7,968,882 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:31 PM

"I Believe In God" - Goalkeeper Gets Tattoo Of Diego Maradona's Face (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Believe In God" - Goalkeeper Gets Tattoo Of Diego Maradona's Face (Photos) (522 Views)

Neymar Celebrates PSG Win Kimmich's Face (Photos) / Life Of Diego Maradona: 1960 - 2020, As Fans Mourn Across The World (Pictures) / Photo Of Diego Maradona Crying After Argentina Lost 3-0 To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Believe In God" - Goalkeeper Gets Tattoo Of Diego Maradona's Face (Photos) by mysportdab: 6:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Dorados Goalkeeper has revealed a huge tattoo of his current manager Diego Maradona's face on his thigh.

The 26-year-old shot-stopper uploaded the finished artwork of Maradona's face on his left leg on Instagram today.

The Argentine legend took charge of the Mexican second-division club in September and Servio has shown how much he admires the club's boss by getting a tattoo of him on his body.

Alongside the ink of Maradona smiling and wearing a Dorados cap, the caption read: 'I believe in God,' which is also written in Spanish underneath the artwork.

However, MySportDab report Dorados have lost their opening three matches in the Asceno MX and are currently bottom of the league.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/02/believe-in-god-goalkeeper-gets-tattoo.html

cc: Lalasticlala,

Re: "I Believe In God" - Goalkeeper Gets Tattoo Of Diego Maradona's Face (Photos) by MrSix: 6:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
Talent abeg...
Some tattoo artists are just god at what they do.

Check my signature
I'm good at selling USA used laptops
Re: "I Believe In God" - Goalkeeper Gets Tattoo Of Diego Maradona's Face (Photos) by Adeoludt(m): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Cool
Re: "I Believe In God" - Goalkeeper Gets Tattoo Of Diego Maradona's Face (Photos) by MJBOLT: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
give him a few months and he will regret putting that tattoo on his body

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Place N6.1 Billion Price Tag On 21-year-old Nigerian Footballer. / Weekend Super Sure Odds / Former Sunderland Footballer Adam Johnson Has Been Released From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.