Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,038 members, 7,886,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce (18883 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Where Can I Watch The Nigerian Movie Called "my Love"? / Nollywood Star In A Soft indecency Movie Called Dirty Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by annmarien(f): 9:26pm On May 25, 2007
u guys stop beating down our movies, the movie is proudly ghanaian and i'm sure of it because i school in ghana. i know how popular the movie is here. they just collaborated with some nigerians it doesn't mean it is nigerian. why are u guys so quick to discard nollywood anyway i mean, they're bad not that bad. have a little faith in nigeria. i've not watched the movie yet but some poeple said it was kinda interesting, why are you guys now saying its terrible
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by immaculeta(f): 5:58pm On May 27, 2007
May God ve mercy on nollywood,i mean copyin d name nollywood from hollywood seemed not 2 be enough,they then had to name a movie beyonce,its very crazy.americans wud never name thier movie after the president of nigeria not to talk of a musician.It is a pity, cry honestly nollywood is worth mourning.May God deliver our producers ,directors etc etc.Amen
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by PoDeep(m): 12:30am On May 28, 2007
Amen
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by sherron(f): 10:22pm On Jun 20, 2008
Just saw part 1 and 2 of beyonce. It's o.k so far.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by kadman(m): 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2008
There are 2 Beyonce films in Nigeria - Beyonce : The Generals daughter & Rhianna Vs Beyonce, I'm not joking.I've seen all of them and i can assure you that they are all trash. Please avoid,i wasted 4 hours of my life that i cannot get back.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by sherron(f): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2008
I think the producers use names like beyonce and Nollywood to capture the audience's attention. But this to me is kind of false advertisement. It's best to be original and be your self. Anyone know if Van Vicker is Nigerian, Ghanian or American. He looks more like a westerner than someone from Africa. I usually watch the movies he's starring in.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2008
sherron:

I think the producers use names like beyonce and Nollywood to capture the audience's attention. But this to me is kind of false advertisement. It's best to be original and be your self. Anyone know if Van Vicker is Nigerian, Ghanian or American. He looks more like a westerner than someone from Africa. I usually watch the movies he's starring in.

van vicker is ghanian
[center]
Ghanaian Actor Van Vicker! Hot Or Not?[/center]

[center]

Van Vicker Is He Liberian Or Ghanain Or Dutch: Or Hes Not Pride Of Liberian Peo
[/center]
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by sherron(f): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2008
Thanks for the info. Van Vicker is the hotteset African male actor I've seen so far. He looks mix as in One parent black and one white or something like that. He's the first Ghanian I've seen period who doesn't look like the average Ghanian. All the Ghanians I've met were dark skin with broad noses. Not that you don't have light skin Ghanians; it's just that the majority that they show on T.V or in the media are dark skin. Sometimes we can not tell the differences between Nigerians and Ghanians. Any way we are all one from the mother land. They do have some very good actors and actresses from Ghana and Nigeria. I've also seen some that are not that good; but guess what, they have to put food on their tables and they are doing their best.

Bless them all.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by sherron(f): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2008
Anyone knows if Genevive Naji is Nigerian or Ghanian? She's my favorite African actress so far. I've enjoyed all the movies I've seen with her as the star. I wish they would have a movie with her and Van Vicker starring in it. Especially if they let her play his wife. This sister is a natural. Nadia Burari is my next favorite actress. Will someone please write both these actresses names properly for me. I didn't mean to butcher their names. lol. Sorry.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2008
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2008
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by sherron(f): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2008
Mustay,

thank you so much for your information. I appreciate your trouble. I just read the info.
One love,
Jah Rastafari.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2008
yeah wink
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by sherron(f): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2008
You're sweet. Thanks again.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2008
once again

no problem wink cheesy
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by sherron(f): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2008
Good day Mustay,

Is there another web site apart from you tube where I can see some of these African movies? I tried to watch DARKNESS OF SORROWS on you tube; but they only showed part one and that was it. No more parts to the movie.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2008
http://video.onlinenigeria.com/ is a reliable site for nigerian movies - full length and not abridged or 15 minutes

or http://www.naijapals.com/?L=video.browse

but the http://video.onlinenigeria.com/ is a better choice
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by sherron(f): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2008
Thanks sugar. You're my encycopedia on here. Are you Nigerian?
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2008
Proudly Nigerian
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by sherron(f): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2008
I'm 100% Jamaican. Nice to meet you. Have a great day.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by sherron(f): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2008
My great great grand father is Nigerian from the Igbo tribe.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Mustay(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2008
Wow!
mustay:

Nice to meet you too. Have a great day.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Kenyanstar: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt]Nigerian movies are Crap, trash and garbage.[/size][/size]
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by Chartey(m): 8:28am On Oct 15, 2010
Many people wrongly call a lot of ghanaian films nigerian. The stories are similar due to their similar ways of life. Beyonce is actually a gh movie released in 2006. Now dat pple know a lot of gh actors & actresses, gh films are bein recognised. U guys shd check out these gh films: life & living it, perfect picture, scorned, checkmate, a sting in a tale, 6 hours to christmas(all from Shirley Frimpong-Manso) and I sing of a well, tulips, sinking sands(all from Leila Djansi) and The beast, heart of men, kiss me if u can, 4play & a few more 4 some good sex scenes. They're just gettin beta & beta.
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by niyidele: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2011
Not that movie though. Ghana are producing nice movie too and I've been watching some of the movies @ yatotainment.com
Re: The New Nigerian Movie Called Beyonce by energygirl: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2011
Wow wow! that's a nice website www.yatotainment.com for movies and all. Just watch the Banjul Cops. very interesting episode though. i wish people can have this kind of site so that African movies can be controlled legally online. Thumps up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBA: Goldie Takes Her Love For Prezzo To Cloud Nine As She Feeds Him In Tears / Harry Potter Fans ♥:THE EPIC FINALE:*JULY 15TH 2011* the Deathly Hallows-Part2! / Patience Ozokwor Vs Camilla Mgberekpe: Who Is A Better Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.