Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,863 members, 7,962,822 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Shares The Story Of Her Dating Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Shares The Story Of Her Dating Life (1053 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Shares Hot Pictures / #10yearschallenge: Juliet Ibrahim Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Shares The Story Of Her Dating Life by Nairatrenders: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Juliet Ibrahim is beautiful,famous and rich.However,it appears the Ghanaian actress is having challenges finding the right man.

Juliet publicly dated rapper,Iceberg Slim before their shocking split last year .

However,she hinted she had moved on to another lover .She was even posting suggestive photos hinting he was a romantic .

However,she seems to be singing a different song as she revealed she is just trying to date in a world full of taken men who pretend to be single ..

Just a girl trying to date in a world filled with “Single guys” and their secret girlfriends. #AToastToLife #StoryOfMyLife #LOL

Photos Below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/actress-juliet-ibrahim-shares-her-love-story/

Cc;lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, fynestboi, MissyB3

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares The Story Of Her Dating Life by megist80: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin confused fair goat
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares The Story Of Her Dating Life by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin the guy above me is a funny youth angry madam we don't need your story Abeg shift

Check my signature if you have a verified Nigerian Adsenseee for sale
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares The Story Of Her Dating Life by megist80: 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin
Immaculatesnow:
grin the guy above me is a funny youth angry madam we don't need your story Abeg shift

Check my signature if you have a verified Nigerian Adsenseee for sale
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares The Story Of Her Dating Life by iamsea(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
So, she doesnt know that if some guys see that kind of attachment on her head in the first picture.. Dem go pick race.. The shi looks scary
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares The Story Of Her Dating Life by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
megist80:
grin

grin grin my G
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares The Story Of Her Dating Life by Gentleziggy(m): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Donating Luna up n down in d name of dating. Women where are your dignity n self respect?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares The Story Of Her Dating Life by Gentleziggy(m): 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Donating poosi up n down in d name of dating. Women where are your dignity n self respect?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares The Story Of Her Dating Life by Bigmugu: 5:59am On Feb 05, 2019
Gentleziggy:
Donating Luna up n down in d name of dating. Women where are your dignity n self respect?
shocked

Hmm mr-man
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares The Story Of Her Dating Life by Trendvoice: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2019
grin e tire you abi
Bigmugu:
shocked

Hmm mr-man

(1) (Reply)

They Destabilized The Town Filled It Up With Dealers Killers And Pedophiles / Mompha Buys 2019 Lamborghini Aventador (photos/video) / Bbnaija: Bambam’s Plenty Expensive Birthday Gifts From Fans Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.