Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,383 members, 7,947,616 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State (11762 Views)

2023: PDP Will Lose Election Without Zoning- Ex-gov Tapgun / 2019: Atiku Not A Fulani Man Says Tapgun / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by Justice310: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
I'm glad God is taking away the bad eggs from PDP, and dumping them in All Past Criminals party. February 16 go shock una. This woman will bite her finger.
Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Justice310:
I'm glad God is taking away the bad eggs from PDP, and dumping them in All Past Criminals party. February 16 go shock una. This woman will bite her finger.

As you are biting your own now due to the pain of this news and heart ache
Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by OmoManU: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Only an insane person won't know by now that Buhari is coming back for another term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by ClearFlair: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
princemillla:

And when buhari lose In the election, what's next Switch back to pdp right.

See this dreamer. Better go and prepare for Atiku's defeat. It is on its way and is almost here.
Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by ClearFlair: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
AgamaHub:
APC = All Past Criminals
APC = Association of Political Criminals‎
APC = Association of Past Criminals
APC = Asiwaju Private Company‎
APC = Association of Proven Criminals‎
APC = Atiku Please Come
‎APC = Accredited Political Criminals
APC = Alliance of Political Crooks‎
APC = All Promises Cancelled‎
APC = Alliance of Perfect Criminals‎
APC = Association of Prominent Culprits
APC = A 'Political-movement' of Criminals
APC = All Palters Committee
APC = Association of Prominent Cultists
APC = Aggrieved Peoples Congress.

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo is corrupt, I agree with you, but Under the same OBJ

1. Governor of Bayelsa state Alamieyesiya was impeached in his office as a result of corruption, he is a PDP member.

1. Salisu Buhari was thrown out of House of Representatives as a Speaker and as a member for certificate forgery. He was a PDP man.

2. Under the same OBJ Tafa Balogun, the Inspector General of Police, went to prison because of corruption.

3. Under OBJ, Bode George PDP member went to prison also.

4. Under Goodluck Jonathan, James Ibori went to prison as a result of corruption also PDP member.

UNDER SAINT BUHARI:

1. Godwin Akpabio was accused of corruption, he decamped from PDP to APC and become saint Akpabio.

2. Orji Uzor Kalu was accused of corruption, he decamped to APC and become saint Orji Uzor Kalu.

3. Governor of Kano state Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje was cut red-handed collecting bribe, he doesn't even need to be arrested because he is a saint already.

4. Obanikoro was accused of corruption he decamped to APC, the issue now became touch not my anointed,

5. Omisore was accused of corruption immediately after he agreed to work with this evil people in order to change the decision of the masses in Osun State, he became a saint.

The question I want to ask Nigerians is this.

Be sincere to yourself, because God Almighty will definitely judge our actions, between PDP and APC who fight corruption pass? Saw this somewhere O! No be me talk am

Typing rubbish and including God in it. PDP are thieves everybody knows that.
Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by ClearFlair: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Justice310:

E pain am. Defeat is almost here. The question is...are you ready? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by farem: 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
princemillla:

And when buhari lose In the election, what's next Switch back to pdp right.

That's imminent....only in your dream!
Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by senatordave1(m): 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Buhari will get 45% in plateau
Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 05, 2019
Nice
Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by ogundeleai(m): 5:44am On Feb 05, 2019
AgamaHub:
APC = All Past Criminals
APC = Atiku Please Come

1. Governor of Bayelsa state Alamieyesiya was impeached in his office as a result of corruption, he is a PDP member.

1. Salisu Buhari was thrown out of House of Representatives as a Speaker and as a member for certificate forgery. He was a PDP man.

2. Under the same OBJ Tafa Balogun, the Inspector General of Police, went to prison because of corruption.

4. Under Goodluck Jonathan, James Ibori went to prison as a result of corruption also PDP member.

UNDER SAINT BUHARI:

1. Godwin Akpabio was accused of corruption, he decamped from PDP to APC and become saint Akpabio.

2. Orji Uzor Kalu was accused of corruption, he decamped to APC and become saint Orji Uzor Kalu.

3. Governor of Kano state Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje was cut red-handed collecting bribe, he doesn't even need to be arrested because he is a saint already.

4. Obanikoro was accused of corruption he decamped to APC, the issue now became touch not my anointed,

5. Omisore was accused of corruption immediately after he agreed to work with this evil people in order to change the decision of the masses in Osun State, he became a saint.

Be sincere to yourself, because God Almighty will definitely judge our actions, between PDP and APC who fight corruption pass? Saw this somewhere O! No be me talk am
you really wasted precious time .data to write bogus nonsense above....person like you is why buhari must return to change your orientatiion from living in shallow mind to big and higher next level
Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by okofians(m): 6:21am On Feb 05, 2019
AgamaHub:
APC = All Past Criminals
APC = Atiku Please Come

UNDER SAINT BUHARI:

point of correction,everyone you listed above was one way or the other impeached or imprisoned not because their were the only corrupt public officials as at that time but because Obj had a personal feud with them...James Ibori was not imprisoned by the govenment of Gej rather, Gej gave him a presidential pardon.
Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by okofians(m): 6:43am On Feb 05, 2019
If a man as honest and clean as the late president Musa Yar'adua is and yet could not defeat PMB in a free and fair election,how on earth would any sane being thinks that a (bureau De change ) that has a long list of criminal Cases all over him oust the Iroko?
Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by Emeo12: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2019
See below

Re: Josephine Tapgun Dumps PDP For APC In Plateau State by peacebe1815: 11:10am On Feb 05, 2019
AgamaHub:
APC = All Past Criminals
APC = Atiku Please Come

UNDER SAINT BUHARI:

You be small pikin
Joshua Dariye APC Senator went to prison. For Sixteen years of your party PDP there was nothing they could do to bring him to justice
Jolly Nyame ex-governor of your evil party, right now he is cooling himself in prison. For your information, Ibori, escaped justice in Nigeria before he went to the Uk and he was nabbed. Bode Gorge who was convicted during your party, it was during your regime that the he was set free and today he is your party chieftain. Fayose was found to received illegal money from NSA, he was not arrested because of his status then. The same applied to Ganduje he can't be try as a result of his status. If Fayose was apprehended then as a sitting governor, you will be among the miscreant that will be crying and wailing tyrant in the aso rock has come again. You people are so foolish and blind with unreasonable sentiments. Kemi was found to present "Fake" NYSC certificate, you people said she should be prosecuted but now your corrupt CJN was found to committed damming offense yet you said he not be touched who is fooling who.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CPC & ACN Merger Faces Challenge From Stakeholders / Umeh Road Construction In Isoko-South L.G.A, Delta State (Pictures) / Police Kill 10 Bandits In Niger State, Repel Attack On Kundu In Rafi LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.