Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car (21523 Views)

Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) / South African Lady Collects Her Husband’s Car From A Side Chic / My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by freemanbubble: 10:49am On Feb 05, 2019
Okay
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by Denique(f): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2019
OneCorner:
Her mates are buying Benz for their kids, she’s buying mumu Renault. Something that’s supposed to get dumped in a junkyard.
Poor woman

Says 'the one' who does not own a TYRE undecided

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2019
OneCorner:
Her mates are buying Benz for their kids, she’s buying mumu Renault. Something that’s supposed to get dumped in a junkyard.
Poor woman
Wetin you don buy for your pikin undecided?
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by JaceBlaze: 11:01am On Feb 05, 2019
OneCorner:
Poor woman
Be wise.They most probably live in a million Rand mansion while your fancy Mercedes Benz is parked beside a rusty shack

see why the black man remains the biggest fool on the planet?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by jamezman(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2019
OneCorner:
Poor woman

Only three types of people can say this absolute nonsense...

1.PMB
2.BMC
The last but not the least

3.Zombies
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by mranova(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2019
OneCorner:
Poor woman
Which one your mama buy you? E-diot

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by oshosegun27(m): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2019
It is well with you sir. He who appreciates little will receive more.
It's all about the will to give. So if the mum could afford a Benz, she would have.

OneCorner:
Poor woman
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by Emmacolinho(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2019
grayht:
At least it's better than Innoson's brand!
Which one has your present , past and cursed ancestors produced Dirty set of imbecilic personalities
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by SalamRushdie: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2019
OneCorner:
Poor woman

coming from a man whose mum never bought even roller skates

1 Like

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2019
OneCorner:
Poor woman

Your moniker affected your medulla small.
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by SalamRushdie: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Be wise.They most probably live in a million Rand mansion while your fancy Mercedes Benz is parked beside a rusty shack

99 percent of the Benz in Nigeria were all bought used
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by Lexusgs430: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2019
OneCorner:
Poor woman

Nah for Nigeria una carry Benz for head like òrìṣa.....
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2019
Emmacolinho:

Which one has your present , past and cursed ancestors produced Dirty set of imbecilic personalities

Kindly get away from my mentions..

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by XhosaNostra(f): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Imagine saying a Renault should be dumped at a junkyard! It's a good start up car & some cost as much as a quarter of a million. That looks like a Renault Clio. Let me check the price tag on that one.

Edited

R221, 900 (almost 6M Naira). That's not bad for one's 1st car.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by cescky(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2019
grayht:
At least it's better than Innoson's brand!

Yoir not better than the person u quoted, you both lack sense

1 Like

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by mamatwiny(f): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
Something tells me she bought a car for herself and said its her mum that bought it.

Anyways, congrats to her.......and her mum.
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by superlanny(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
OneCorner:
Poor woman
coming from someone that entered danfo to work this morning, naija people sha.
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by dolipzle(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
OneCorner:
Poor woman
Haters will start hating if you damn tired of this world go kiss the dust! F**k you motherf**ker
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by Classickj(m): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
OneCorner:
Poor woman
u are big fool, which one u don buy for ur momC

1 Like

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by JaceBlaze: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Imagine saying a Renault should be dumped at a junkyard! It's a good start up car & some cost as much as a quarter of a million. That looks like a Renault Clio. Let me check the price tag on that one.

Edited

R221, 900 (almost 6M Naira). That's not bad for one's 1st car.
Yeah it's a Clio.Not to mention it is one of the most fuel efficient vehicle around so you won't be spending more than R5000/month on fuel

wow 200K? it cost more than I originally thought.
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by XhosaNostra(f): 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Yeah it's a Clio.Not to mention it is one of the most fuel efficient vehicle around so you won't be spending more than R5000/month on fuel

wow 200K? it cost more than I originally thought.

R5000 a month on fuel is a lot of money lol. I wonder how much fuel a Kadjar needs. I'm planning to buy one soon, but now you're getting me worried. I can't be forking out thousands of rands a month on fuel, sorry. A bus is way cheaper.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by Liodins: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
OneCorner:
Poor woman
U sure say your sense follow u come this journey so?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by JaceBlaze: 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
XhosaNostra:

R5000 a month on fuel is a lot of money lol. I wonder how much fuel a Kadjar needs. I'm planning to buy one soon, but now you're getting me worried. I can't be forking out thousands of rands a month on fuel, sorry. A bus is way cheaper.
But that's exactly what some people are coughing a month lol,think of an AMG with four exhaust pipes.I don't know about the fuel consumption on the Kadjar but I know you will at least be paying around R3,500 or so p/m,sounds reasonable to me.

I always loved Volvo.My first car is probably going to be the v40

1 Like

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by Marvins0009: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2019
OneCorner:
Poor woman

Idiot your mama buy you keke napep?
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by XhosaNostra(f): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
But that's exactly what some people are coughing a month lol,think of an AMG with four exhaust pipes.I don't know about the fuel consumption on the Kadjar but I know you will at least be paying around R3,500 or so p/m,sounds reasonable to me.

Mmmm....

That's a nice car, Jace. Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by Giftalworld: 2:04pm On Feb 05, 2019
See details below

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by jakandeola(m): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:

make sure u dont kill a naija guy and steal is car as u kill lucky dube
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by Sugarplum777(f): 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2019
Mumu gir

Ur mom buy you car u are happy

My sugar daddy will soon buy me helicopter tongue
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by Johnny1013(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
OneCorner:
Poor woman
funny u...but one question bro
how many cars ur papa don buy for you??...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can One Find Genuine Spouse In This Era Of Ritual Killings, Organs Harvest? / Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / A Nairalander's Son First Birth Day On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.