Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,324 members, 7,974,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:36 PM

Money Making Principles Vs Destiny - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Money Making Principles Vs Destiny (659 Views)

Principles That Made Dangote The Richest Black Man On Earth / Wealth Principles And Business Quotes! / CBN To Apply Islamic Principles To Non-Banking Financial Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Money Making Principles Vs Destiny by ogundokun: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2010
Before I was born people have been looking for money. Some where able to have too much without struggling and be concious of money making principle that we all have around us today.Have seen many people that struggle all there lives looking for money yet died beem poor. What i dont understand is that would money come if hav been destin to have it or i need to struggle for it. I observe that money at times do run for that are despirate to have it at all cost Pls, i need lecture on .Idea of getin rich,
Re: Money Making Principles Vs Destiny by samsolo: 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2010
my advice is this do not belive in chances it most of the time disapoints always be focused and belive you can be rich
for more clearity read this book "THINK AND GROW RICH" it will help you.

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Doing About It? / I Need First Bank And Nestle 2004 Annual Reports Urgently / Cooling/refrigerating Trucks For Sale Or Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.