Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:25 AM

If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa (12013 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by BIGGIE121(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Originality007: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
Davash222:
I should send myself flowers because I’m single I rather send for Ugu leaf and prepare better egusi soup.

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2019
We all know how difficult it is for a celebrity and gold diggers and the likes. But I sense frustration and I know for sure you can't date any inexperienced boy toy. Alagbari.

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by WORDSENSEI: 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
She's referring to those that can afford to do so, not girls that would be begging all over the place.

Be independent today.

FOR ENTREPRENEURS

makeitglobal.biz

Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
BIGGIE121:
Am ss if u are looking for a free and avaiable sweet boy to hang out with on val day hook up with me on whatsapp @ 09068938839 ...promo last from now till feb 15
You, I just poked with a 10 foot pole. 1) You're either a gay. 2) You're an ambitious male wannabe hooker. Try an handwork or exercise patient cause ASUU will eventually call the strike off.
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by SirKomA(m): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2019
This girl go dey give guys problem when it comes to relationships.

She has a good voice though.
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Doctorfitz: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2019
There's a lot wrong with this girl and to think she has followers baffles me. Chisos..
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
SirKomA:
This girl go dey give guys problem when it comes to relationships.

She has a good voice though.
NA LIE cheesy Don't fall for that sh••t. It's just another social media hype to catch another rich maga wink
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by bluefilm: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
This is nothing but a Hoe logic.
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tamarapetty:
If you have a crush on me, tell me now before i use the valentine money to play 10odds.

I do. Lol
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Yoighaman(m): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tamarapetty:
If you have a crush on me, tell me now before i use the valentine money to play 10odds.

Lol...are you sure you're female so... smiley
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Tamarapetty(f): 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yoighaman:

Lol...are you sure you're female so... smiley
Lol, yes i am
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by AHCB: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
SAMBARRY:
all these envious broke ass men self.always thinking they have the best advice to every single woman cheesy

What's wrong in sending yourself Flowers if not for painment.abi a person would love another human than herself? cheesy
as usual, it's not hard to see the usual low self esteem teenage dick heads who wank_ to toke makinwa's pictures. Your profile picture says it all.

Now take your empty head out of your ass and breathe some fresh air. Loser.

It's a fools errand trying to get you to understand the meaning in the post you quoted. grin tongue
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by homesteady(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yaass Queen!!! Speak!!!
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by adedayoa2(f): 2:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
Davash222:
I should send myself flowers because I’m single I rather send for Ugu leaf and prepare better egusi soup.
its part of valing yasef
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Gforce2019: 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
Tamarapetty:

Cele n' to e.

You better sell now or you become evening newspaper...
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by akinszz: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Iranu lori abasha undecided
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by koby86: 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2019
Very Important Message For Job Seekers To Beware As The Scamming 419 Rings Have Upgraded Their Tactics! First I must apologize for pasting this message here, I have been trying to post it on the job section for some days now but I can't probably because I just opened the account. Please job seekers beware of the underlisted company and anything similar to that as their are 419, there will invite you to an interview with the designated position you applied,thinking their are real but are 419. Here is the mail the sent me... INTERVIEW INVITATION Himack Outsourcing - Jan 30 to ********* Dear ******** , We are pleased to inform you that your Application/ CV information with us has been considered. To this effect you are hereby *invited* for a interview session with our Human Resource (HR) Team for the position of: ** Administrative officer* *Time : 10:00am*. *Date : **Friday, 1st February 2019.* *Address: **Plot A, Surulere House, Adeniji Jones, adjacent SBN, Ikeja Lagos* Regards *For further inquiry : * *Head of Operations +234(0)807- 322-6262 08073226263 Please guys beware of them their are 419, they post job vacancies with many different positions you will think they are real then invite you for interview for the position you applied, you will get there you won't be allowed to speak with fellow applicants, they use different company names. I wanted to create a topic for this alone but I couldn't. I wasted my transport fare and time going there. Please help to blacklist this guys,they are connish,deceitful,criminals.
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by tfash96(m): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Person wey single n still dey search for OK job go dey think of VAL...bomb dey smell on top her head she go soon blow
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2019
Valentine' another scam coming up.. No time 4 nonsense Abeg...
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by seangy4konji: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2019
Console yourself hoe
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by SAMBARRY: 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
AHCB:
as usual, it's not hard to see the usual low self esteem teenage dick heads who wank_ to toke makinwa's pictures. Your profile picture says it all.

Now take your empty head out of your ass and breathe some fresh air. Loser.

It's a fools errand trying to get you to understand the meaning in the post you quoted. grin tongue
who is this yaba left escapee again? cheesy

Orisirisi lamamari Lori nairaland grin
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by AHCB: 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2019
SAMBARRY:
who is this yaba left escapee again? cheesy

Orisirisi lamamari Lori nairaland grin
nigga shut tha fvck up, you uncircumcised piece of trash.
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by SAMBARRY: 6:32am On Feb 06, 2019
AHCB:
nigga shut tha fvck up, you uncircumcised piece of trash.
grin

E pain am grin
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by AHCB: 7:28am On Feb 06, 2019
SAMBARRY:
grin

E pain am grin
fvck you.
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by SAMBARRY: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2019
AHCB:
fvck you.
ojalaraje grin

Fvck you too grin
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by AHCB: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2019
SAMBARRY:
ojalaraje grin

Fvck you too grin
You're a frustrated urchin.
Re: If You Are Still Single On Valentine’s Day, Val Yourself – Toke Makinwa by Rozaytee: 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Davash222:
abi oo... My brother sweet egusi soup grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Fight For Ondo Campaign Fee / Nollywood Comic Actor, Dejo Tunfulu Loses Wife To Childbirth / Rapper The Game Fingers Teenage Girlfriend In Public ( PHOTOS )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.