Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts (1262 Views)

Are Bello, El-Rufai's Ordeals In The Tinubu Era A Betrayal Of Northern Allies? / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by Arda1000(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
bastardmod:
I swear the guy should have been killed by pythons
why not meet one Babalawo so that em go turn u to python so that u can kill him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by bosco2017: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
germanized:
Now that Nnamdi Kanu has successfully driven away votes from Atiku and Obi, it's more obvious that there's no way you can please some people in this country.
Claiming Atiku is a Cameroonian even when his running mate is from the east is the biggest betrayal and hatred for progress I've seen, even after causing the deaths of many of his foolish followers...

Is it possible that this guy has struck a deal with the APC?

A kingdom divided against itself can never stand...

Garbage . Even if the whole SS n SE voted 100% to Atiku still Buhari would rig . Remember Atiku won . So ur post is dead on arrival
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by bosco2017: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
germanized:

You're speaking of death, but Nnamdi ran in the face of death. Isn't he safe and sound where he is? Una mumu never do.

you are mumu pass . we want him alive to continue the fight . You are sad he escaped ...go and die . Instead of you asking for oduduwa u are here antogonizing Biafra . Biafrans are going .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by bosco2017: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
helinues:

Nnamdi Kanu said no referendum, no election in Biafra land yet he wants Ebonyi and Abia state governors out by all means.

How is that possible by boycotting the elections?
If there are exceptions in those 2 states , does it mean Igbos would supports Apc candidates?

Nk called off boycott. Then urged Igbos who want to vote should not vote for those 2 governors because they are conniving with Apc and Buhari to kill us period . Grow up . You are a child
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
bosco2017:

you are mumu pass . we want him alive to continue the fight . You are sad he escaped ...go and die . Instead of you asking for oduduwa u are here antogonizing Biafra . Biafrans are going .

On the contrary sir, I want lives saved and the death of no one. It's a pity that by the time most of you realize you're fighting the wrong battle, it would be too late. But then again, you're entitled to your own opinion and I wish you all the best. Insults don't get to me here cos I know it's a free world, so all the best. smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Betrayal Of His Own People- My Thoughts by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
bosco2017:

Garbage . Even if the whole SS n SE voted 100% to Atiku still Buhari would rig . Remember Atiku won . So ur post is dead on arrival

Whatever bro, our IQs are not always the same, so I totally understand you. Good luck once again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Belongs To Buhari, Says Ortom / Thugs In Bloody Clash At Buhari’s Campaign In Abeokuta / Kwankwaso Used Atiku's One Billion For Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.