Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,602 members, 7,885,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

Igbolicious Slay Queen Rain Insults On Guys Always Belittling Her In Her Area - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbolicious Slay Queen Rain Insults On Guys Always Belittling Her In Her Area (853 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Guys Always Think They Were Rejected 'cause They're Broke. / Guys Always Go For Big Booty And Ass. E Get Why / Why Do Guys Always Announce When They’re Going To Cum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbolicious Slay Queen Rain Insults On Guys Always Belittling Her In Her Area by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Here is a moment an Igbolicious Slay Queen from Ihiala Uli in Anambra State, was seen raining insults on men who belittled her and called her a local champ.

The lady who spoke in her native language was heard saying;

Look at this little boys letting me down because you see me on the street everyday as a local girl, whereas rich guys are chasing me, giving me money. That I know you guys are after my atachiri otu (Private part) but you won't near it..

Now the men started mocking her that all the class she has is the small private she has and those men she feels are her class are enjoying it for free..

Watch the epic video here and see reactions below...

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Igbolicious Slay Queen Rain Insults On Guys Always Belittling Her In Her Area by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2019

Re: Igbolicious Slay Queen Rain Insults On Guys Always Belittling Her In Her Area by Duchessree(f): 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin
Re: Igbolicious Slay Queen Rain Insults On Guys Always Belittling Her In Her Area by MissRaine69(f): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2019

Re: Igbolicious Slay Queen Rain Insults On Guys Always Belittling Her In Her Area by CAPSLOCKED: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
ACTUALLY WATCHED THE VIDEO AND I FEEL SO MUCH PITY FOR HER LIKE WHY CAN'T WE JUST LET OTHER PEOPLE LIVE?

WE PUSH PEOPLE TO THE POINT OF BREAKAGE IN THE NAME OF BEĮNG BADASS SHĮT TALKERS AND THEY COMMIT SUICIDE OR LOSE IT PERMANENTLY, AND WE FEEL NO SHAME FOR THE WAYS WE TREAT OTHER PEOPLE, JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT EXACTLY LIKE US.

WHAT MOST PEOPLE CALL SAVAGERY IS JUST ABSOLUTE STUPĮDITY. IT GOES ROUND, YOU KNOW.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Suspect Something Wrong With Me- Have I Missed My Marital Destiny? / . / Jesus is Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.