Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,160 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:47 AM

Sperm Not Productive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sperm Not Productive (323 Views)

Use Of Face Mask Could Be Counter Productive / Low Sperm Count: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment / The Ultimate Natural Cure For Varicocele,Low Sperm Count &Azoospermia In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sperm Not Productive by salesutako(f): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
I can’t boost like a man anymore in front of my wife,
Oh my God i feel like killing myself because my sperm is not productive, you can’t imagine since 7years of married i can’t imp-regnant my wife i have gone to several hospital and the doctor confirmed that the fault is mine .
Please fans, there is adage that say problem share is problem solve that is why i decided to open up my problem.
If you are having that kind of challenge, low sperm count, weak erection, low sexual urge, quick ejaculation, impotence & sterility don’t worry you have gotten the last bus stop.
Just kindly place an order now with Mascum Herbal Pride & Phyto Bliss Herbal Tea that is the brain behind your problem.
Price tagged #16,000
Call/chat:+2348142611018
Email: salesutako@libracin.com
Visit our website www.libracin.com/shop/product/?ref=85

(1) (Reply)

Do U Know That Onions Can Be A Killer And Also A Healer / 15 Early Warning Signs Of Cancer Most Women Ignore / Secret To Strong Erection... Natural Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.