Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

President Buhari, VP Osinbajo Rock The Sunshine State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, VP Osinbajo Rock The Sunshine State (556 Views)

Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP / Ondo Decides 2020: The Battle Of Senior Advocates Of Nigeria In Sunshine State / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari, VP Osinbajo Rock The Sunshine State by Ashleyeniwin(f): 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
President Buhari, VP Osinbajo rocks The Sunshine State

President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Tuesday arrived in Akure, the Ondo State capital, amidst heavy security on a campaign visit to Ondo and Ekiti states for the 2019 general elections.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Buhari and Vice President started their campaign from Ekiti to seek re-election to their offices as candidates of the All Progressives Congress.

Buhari was received by Gov. Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State, his Deputy, Hon. Agboola Ajayi, and Chief Olusola Oke, Director of Buhari Campaign Organisation in the South West.

Others include Sen. Tayo Alasoadura, representing Ondo Central Senatorial District, Sen. Ajayi Boroffice, representing Ondo North Senatorial District and Mr Olaide Adelami, State Coordinator, Presidential Support Committee in Ondo State.

Rotimi Amaechi, the Minister of Transport, Chief Bola Tinubu, the Head of the Presidential Campaign and Adams Oshiomhole, the party’s National Chairman, also arrived after the president and vice president.

NAN also reports that the men of the Nigerian Police were led by Mr Gbenga Adeyanju, Commissioner of Police in the state.

Other security agencies include men of the Nigerian Immigration Services, Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) and Nigerian Customs Service (NCS), among others.

Re: President Buhari, VP Osinbajo Rock The Sunshine State by ThinkWISELY(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
G
Re: President Buhari, VP Osinbajo Rock The Sunshine State by lx3as(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
Forget what 'online noise-makers' are saying, President Buhari will definitely get nothing less than 70% of votes in each of Ekiti and Ondo.
Re: President Buhari, VP Osinbajo Rock The Sunshine State by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2019
lx3as:

Forget what 'online noise-makers' are saying, President Buhari will definitely get nothing less than 70% of votes in each of Ekiti and Ondo.

cheesy the BMCs present at Ondo campaign won't tell nairalanders how dull the crowd was...People were been urged to shout "sai baba" that's to show you they only went there for the dough.

I've lived in Akure for 20yrs and when I predicted Akeredolu's victory he won confidently, now I say to Nairalanders 'If Buhari gets 40% votes in Southwest call me Bastard"...I'll laugh at people that day ehn grin

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Advertises On Her Breasts For Atiku / Like APC, Like Nigeria~disorganized, Backward, Bloody, Violent And Lifeless / Nigerians Should Ask @ATIKU The Dream He Woke Up With Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.