Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,677 members, 7,968,964 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:00 PM

Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App (25605 Views)

Will Kadaria Ask Atiku To Condemn Killer Herdsmen And Deborah's Murderers? / ‘ We Didn’t Grant Atiku Any Visa — US Releases Official Report / 'it Is Possible For US To Lift Visa Ban On Atiku Any Time' - Campaign Spokespers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by Truckpusher(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
0koyeeboz:
Question 1
In 2006, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar was published in the Federal Government Gazette as a thief by the Obasanjo Government.

Atiku didn't dispute the fact that he was a thief, he only hinged his defence on the fact that the panel wasn't properly constituted.

Why didn't he dispute the fact that he was called a thief?

Question 2
Atiku claimed to have 50-100 thousand workers in his payroll. Does he deduct tax and remit same as he is legally required to do?

Also, Can he provide evidence tax payment by these workers?

Atiku wants questions, we go ask am questions.
What is this one talking about ? undecided
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by WIZDOM081(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Another Business strategy from number 1 Political Entrepreneur.

May God spare our life, either BUHARI or Atiku we should get ready for another 4years of E go better
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by Goztino(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Next president of Nigeria. If Atiku no win make I die before next month.
Although Buhari will try to rig, he will never come back as the president of Nigeria.
It is what will happen.

SMH for you. I am a PDP supporter but not a fanatic
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by ibkayee(f): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Amen.
Thought you were APC
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by TechCapon(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Although Buhari will try to rig, he will never come back as the president of Nigeria.
It is what will happen.
don't say a thing like that. You will live

1 Like

Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by CaptainMitch: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
Never, that's a party of dullards, never do wells and ethnic champions. I have been a PDP member for really long, used to even have their card.
ibkayee:

Thought you were APC

1 Like

Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by ibkayee(f): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Never, that's a party of dullards, never do wells and ethnic champions. I have been a PDP member for really long, used to even have their card.
Lool just pulling your leg
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by Abyima(m): 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Baba oooo.
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by CaptainMitch: 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
Buhari and his supporters are dumbo's, I wonder how their minds work. How do you do?
ibkayee:

Lool just pulling your leg
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by Godskidk(m): 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
It is what will happen.
I'm quoting you just in case I need to remind you to die in two weeks... Or to congratulate you if your candidate wins... Either way, you'll hear from me in two weeks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by BubuZombi: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
ochejoseph:
Atiku is our Next PRESIDENT by the grace Of God

It Shall be Well with Nigeria

May God Himself Continue to Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Amen. But Atiku can't never rule this country...
Mark my words
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by Chitumu: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
ochejoseph:

GOD forbid. thief can never be nigeria's president
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2019
Godskidk:

I'm quoting you just in case I need to remind you to die in two weeks... Or to congratulate you if your candidate wins... Either way, you'll hear from me in two weeks
Trust me my candidate is the next president of Nigeria by His grace.
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by odinga1of: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2019
ochejoseph:

Amen!!!!! Up Atiku, Up PDP, Up Chelsea FC

Boss can I have a discussion with you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by fmsuccess20: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
Have you informed your parent?

NigeriaIsDoomed post=75445191]Next president of Nigeria. If Atiku no win make I die before next month.
It is what will happen. [/quote]
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by Kennydoc(m): 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
It is what will happen.

I understand how passionate you are for an Atiku win. I am also passionate about that, but I think the statement in bold is too strong.

1 Like

Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by fmsuccess20: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2019

NigeriaIsDoomed post=75445191]Next president of Nigeria. If Atiku no win make I die before next month.
It is what will happen. [/quote]

Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by iwayumeh: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
Chitumu:
GOD forbid. thief can never be nigeria's president

Shut up and stop being a disgrace to your family even your parents are Voting Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by 0koyeeboz: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
deboysben:

If only you have atom of sense you won't be displaying your stupidity here.
When he has provided an access to ask your inconsequential question.

I don't blame you. Most of you following the Cameroonian pickpocket are dumb thieves who would have been beheaded in China.

Was Atiku gazetted as a thief, yes or no? Let me start your education from there.

1 Like

Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by 0koyeeboz: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
Truckpusher:
What is this one talking about ? undecided

Is your phone keeping malice with Google?
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
This people are fully loaded
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by ibkayee(f): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Buhari and his supporters are dumbo's, I wonder how their minds work. How do you do?
Not bad dearie, hope you’re good too
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
fmsuccess20:

It is what will happen.
I don't need to inform my parents before I vote for Atiku.
Maybe you are still eating mama thank you.
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by mjameel(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Atiku all the way.. it's not by force to follow Mr Intergrity who is incompetent leaving the cabals to run the government.
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by CaptainMitch: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yeah I sure am, thank you smiley
ibkayee:

Not bad dearie, hope you’re good too

1 Like

Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 06, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I cannot cum and kill myself by myself, I am 100% sane.

Good

1 Like

Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by dante0147: 12:25am On Feb 06, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

You're obviously a confused Nigerian that needs to be sent packing. Your 40k family help is alleged. I don't even believe that exist, where is the record?/Who are the beneficiaries? Where are the so-called families if "someone single handed" empowered them... You're not making any sense.

Lol Bruv I don’t think you are following this election well don’t just rely on what you read at a glance or hear always try to read more
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by Omega30(m): 12:25am On Feb 06, 2019
oseremhe:

hope you are aware of the power of the tongue.

politics is not a do or die affair, don't go and kill yourself for nothing

mind you those of us that will vote buhari having observed the high level clannishness being displayed on the internet and indeed nairaland have switched to silent mode.

we will allow you fool yourselfs and on February 16 our job will be to mock you and all those basking in the euphoria of an ill conceived atiku presidency.

it would suffice to assume this same imbroglios pill of delirium has have clouded the rationality of the PDP it cronies and acolytes because a duly rational and sensible political party is supposed to be worried that out of six geopolitical zones in the country the PDP is only sure of victory in two, the SS and SE.

for us in the APC we sure the election is done and dusted.

The PDP can continue hallucinating, we will try our best come February 16, to re awaken them to reality.

ABM
Gbagbe tongue.The whole world's eyes is on Atiku!
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by Omega30(m): 12:27am On Feb 06, 2019
livelymatilda22:
When is Atiku going to remove his trousers and return to Cameroon?
When u show ur face n real name on nairaland
Re: Ask Atiku Any Question Using This App by ifiokjohn(m): 12:45am On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=NigeriaIsDoomed post=75445191]Next president of Nigeria. If Atiku no win make I die before next month.
It is what will happen. Bro have you Gotten a premonition about Buhari Imminent defeat at the polls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Deploy SWAT Officers In State Commands / How Muslims, Tinubu, Akande, Buhari Made Me SGF - Babachir Lawal (2015) / Amaechi: Okonjo-iweala Begged Me Not To Say The Country Is Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.