Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,541 members, 7,951,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

“Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches (8498 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by BabbanBura(m): 5:35am On Feb 06, 2019
sonikstargirl:

Big Fat Lie

A lesbo spotted. @ bold - you are actually right, most of the lesbos I know are supper pretty!
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Derawiz(m): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2019
MJBOLT:
so homosexuality is a bigger sin than fornication,murder,rape etc

[s][/s]

You can ask me that again dumbo..

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Rosay15(f): 6:55am On Feb 06, 2019
Funniest part of it is DAT dey still do man... They are just confused set of people... Radarada.
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Tamarapetty(f): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=75451707][/quote]

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:41am On Feb 06, 2019
Derawiz:
Fools, if your parents were homosexuals do you think a being like you would have existed? Lesbianism and Homosexuality is in fact the biggest sin against humanity and mother earth because no sin is worse than a sin against procreation!!
If your parents were reverend fathers would you have been born.

1 Like

Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Derawiz(m): 10:19am On Feb 06, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:

If your parents were reverend fathers would you have been born.

it's a choice to marry or not, Reverend fathers married in the early church. I wouldn't want to go into religion talks this morning but deciding to remain celibate and choosing the opposite sex as a sexual partner are not same.. Pls don't try to equate them
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by NarnieSnyper(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
MannieA:

GOD FORBID!!

That one na suffer

Lmao. I kind of exaggerated it but for real the girl screamed that it was touching her stomach or something like that. Me and a friend were in the living room while my other friend took his girl to the room. It was that loud.
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by MannieA(f): 5:13pm On Feb 07, 2019
NarnieSnyper:

Lmao. I kind of exaggerated it but for real the girl screamed that it was touching her stomach or something like that. Me and a friend were in the living room while my other friend took his girl to the room. It was that loud.

LMAO!!!womb destroying dick

I still don't like it
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
MannieA:

LMAO!!!womb destroying dick

I still don't like it

Lol. I understand. Not everyone likes it big. Some just like life being less stressful, in and out with ease.....just like you
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by butterfly777(m): 7:05am On Apr 05, 2020
People are not born gay or lesbian. They are initiated into it.*

Somebody who has been initiated will initiate another person through:
1. Demonic manipulation.
2. Financial inducement.
3. Molestation.( minors, rape)
4. Friend's influence.

It is spiritual. Ones you do it with any of them, the demon infects the victim too and starts feeling like that. That's how it spreads.

How to quit?
Go for deliverance. Remember, demons are involved. Go for deliverance and stay away from known gays/lesbians.
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by doczero: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2020
These things are too ugly. Are they ladies or wooden sticks.
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Kingsteve(m): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2020
Las las, dem go still chop better pr!ck.
Re: “Lesbianism Is A Bae, You Won’t Regret It” – Nigerian Lesbian Boldly Preaches by Bigcowhorn: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kingsteve:
Las las, dem go still chop better pr!ck.

Kindly go and dip that dwarf in a gutter

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Under construction) / (update) My Best Friend Tried To Kill Me / UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.