Stats: 3,199,824 members, 7,972,953 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:31 PM

CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint (11913 Views)

CUPP Alleges Plots To Remove Mahmoud As INEC Chairman / Onnoghen: CUPP Releases ‘Leaked’ NJC Resolution, Says Onnoghen To Retire / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by Kagawa10: 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yeye. Pdp and propaganda, very synonymous!

Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by zoedew: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2019
Haba! Now very clear this CUPP are a bunch of unpatriotic rabble rousers!! That scenario is not possible!!!

Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by ridbell01(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2019
This PDP people no get sense oo how you go force person wey you Don sack teytey to resign again

Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by MrPRevailer(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10 zoedew

So the pound streling dollar in Onneghen account was fake news? No court proof too!

Hey! GOD PLEASE DELIVER THIS COUNTRY ooo.

Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by MrPRevailer(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
ridbell01:
This PDP people no get sense oo how you go force person wey you Don sack teytey to resign again

Please read well. The articles says The Presidency" and the presidency is APC PARTY.

Some NIGERIANS ehh!!
Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by MrPRevailer(m): 11:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
jomoh:
This is ridiculous.

The level of fake news in this country is alarming.

Can we have a law that will jail all these people peddling this ridiculous fake news. If possible death sentence cause this news keep heating up the polity and it could eventually lead to violence that will get a lot of people killed.

How can it happen, When the people that would make the law are the claws of corruption and blackmail!

Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by Deepthoughts: 12:04am On Feb 06, 2019
Islie:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/05/cupp-alleges-plot-to-force-onnoghen-to-resign-at-gunpoint/amp/

Buhari never wanted onnoghen in the first place so everything happening now is not actually a surprise to me,I just hope this ends well for the country, buhari has elevated himself to the false status of a god but actually there is a God.
Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by zoedew: 12:04am On Feb 06, 2019
MrPRevailer:
Kagawa10 zoedew

So the pound streling dollar in Onneghen account was fake news? No court proof too!

Hey! GOD PLEASE DELIVER THIS COUNTRY ooo.

You miss my point which is that it is alarmist to assert that CJN is to be forced at gunpoint to resign! It is just not possible for anyone to do that in these times. It sends a wrong message to the outside world about us!
Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by Jonadull: 12:07am On Feb 06, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Buhari never wanted onnoghen in the first place so everything happening now is not actually a surprise to me,I just hope this ends well for the country, buhari has elevated himself to the false status of a god but actually there is a God.
Typical Igbo reasoning

Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by jomoh: 12:08am On Feb 06, 2019
MrPRevailer:

How can it happen, When the people that would make the law are the claws of corruption and blackmail!

Like seriously. I just hope And pray PMB gets re-elected so as to get rid of these old politicians.

We are at a very critical point of transition in this country. A very silent revolution. Unfortunately a lot of people still don’t see the bigger picture.

If we get it right we and our generation unborn get to enjoy but if we get it wrong, then we are eternally doomed.

Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by Deepthoughts: 12:08am On Feb 06, 2019
Jonathan:
Typical Igbo reasoning
I'm from the middle belt,cow!.
Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by Jonadull: 12:11am On Feb 06, 2019
Deepthoughts:
I'm from the middle belt,cow!.
Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique justwise
Rule 2

Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by Deepthoughts: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2019
Jonathan:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique justwise Rule 2
what's this?.
Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by Nobody: 2:40am On Feb 06, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Onnoghen can't resign cos he's a thief who has no shame. He prefers to get dragged on the floor like a mad man than resign.

Onnoghen is past tense, he doesn't occupy any office longer and he's been eternally stained.

Let him go and get a job as Wike's driver since he loves serving Wike so much.

See this thief calling another thief without a court doing so...
Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by Lanre0: 5:35am On Feb 06, 2019
Onnoghen can only be chief justice in Biafra
Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by Tabuku: 5:46am On Feb 06, 2019
With is information you will now believe me that the government knows about the Fulani headsmen terrorist . They organize them to kill certain people or villagers . when the fulanis attack a town in plateau state, the LGC dpo and youths with police got 6 van and went to faight the terrorist. they where saying them like 1500 mitters away. Amy came with helcopter and block the youths and police,with the DPO . Dpo introduce his self with the uniform on him. But the army tells them to go back that it's order from above. you can now see and testify where all thos orderes are coming from now. Osibanjo is an evil man. Mayb God forgive us all
Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by focus7: 5:52am On Feb 06, 2019
At least that will be the first time and probably the only time APC government will do that but it was a common practice in pdp government.
Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by mechanics(m): 11:22am On Feb 06, 2019
I just hope it's not true, because am surprise VP is part of this devilish plot.
Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by MrPRevailer(m): 1:08am On Feb 07, 2019
zoedew:

You miss my point which is that it is alarmist to assert that CJN is to be forced at gunpoint to resign! It is just not possible for anyone to do that in these times. It sends a wrong message to the outside world about us!

You better wake up!!
Buhari and his administration has broken the law, gone against the written constitution several times now.
Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by MrPRevailer(m): 1:11am On Feb 07, 2019
jomoh:

Like seriously. I just hope And pray PMB gets re-elected so as to get rid of these old politicians.

We are at a very critical point of transition in this country. A very silent revolution. Unfortunately a lot of people still don’t see the bigger picture.

If we get it right we and our generation unborn get to enjoy but if we get it wrong, then we are eternally doomed.

God forbid in Jesus powerful name. Amen.

I reject one-sided corruption fight and excessive budgets/debts with near-nothing to show for it.

Re: CUPP Alleges Plot To Force Onnoghen To Resign ‘at Gunpoint by jomoh: 6:33am On Feb 07, 2019
“Near nothing to show for it” lol.

Accept my utmost sympathy my brother, life is hard for the blind.

MrPRevailer:

God forbid in Jesus powerful name. Amen.

I reject one-sided corruption fight and excessive budgets/debts with near-nothing to show for it.

President Buhari's Visit To Saudi Arabia Highlights: Inequalities Breed Unrest / Being Grateful Restrains Me From Taking Actions — Fubara To Critics / Niyi Adebayo: FG Have Disbursed N56.84bn Survival Funds To 835,161 Beneficiaries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)