Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Ffk Debunks The Rumor Going Viral On The Internet, Blasts Apc E-rats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk Debunks The Rumor Going Viral On The Internet, Blasts Apc E-rats (524 Views)

APC E- Warriors No Where To Be Found / Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Paul Ibe, Atiku's Spokesman Debunks The US Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ffk Debunks The Rumor Going Viral On The Internet, Blasts Apc E-rats by Comrde3g(m): 12:36am On Feb 06, 2019
From Chief Femi Fani-Kayode,
There is a fake write-up that was posted on the internet which says that I do not believe that Atiku can beat Buhari and that he cannot win in the NW, NE and SW. It says that I referred to Atiku as a Chamba man and not a real Fulani. This is fake news. APC e-rats at work again!

Re: Ffk Debunks The Rumor Going Viral On The Internet, Blasts Apc E-rats by rusher14: 12:59am On Feb 06, 2019
You would post a statement yourself then recant it only as a way to see if some coins would drop.

grin

This FFK sef.
Re: Ffk Debunks The Rumor Going Viral On The Internet, Blasts Apc E-rats by ledamaster(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2019
rusher14:
You would post a statement yourself then recant it only as a way to see if some coins would drop.

grin

This FFK sef.

since its APC erats ways, they must think everyone is like them. tah
Re: Ffk Debunks The Rumor Going Viral On The Internet, Blasts Apc E-rats by focus7: 7:40am On Feb 06, 2019
If those carry the news are e-rats because FFK considered it as fake news then FFK must be an E-rabbit because he's a master in carrying fake news.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not An Apostle Of Bloodshed, No, I'm Not Available For Violence ~ Buhari / Taraba Residents Boo Governor Over ‘unfulfilled’ Campaign Promises / We Need Electoral College Vote Not Popular Vote Down To The Local Government Lev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.