Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo (45758 Views)

No Court Matter Against Oba Of Benin, Says Edo Govt / Wike Replies Obaseki, Says Edo Governor Is A Serial Betrayer / More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by mistyebby(f): 1:44am On Feb 06, 2019
iamJ:
people be acting as if, their fathers dont make mistakes

hypocrites, may whatever you wish for buhari, befall your family 100% and more

We need a mentally fit president that will rule millions of People, not people's father.

This unnecessary sentiment you have for Buhari will take you nowhere. Even a kid knows that this man isn't in charge anymore, hez just like a robot whose been controlled by a remote ( cabals).

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by PointZerom: 1:45am On Feb 06, 2019
iamJ:
people be acting as if, their fathers dont make mistakes

hypocrites, may whatever you wish for buhari, befall your family 100% and more
Did you say mistake,

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by putin4: 1:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Something is wrong Nnamdi Kalu,May be right somehow.this is not Bihari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Clvot: 1:50am On Feb 06, 2019
pavoda:
It’s Almost Time
You are a Genius ,Hope to communicate with you .
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by chinjo(m): 1:52am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
I just feel like crying right now, I voted this man in 2015 because Everyone said he's okay for Nigeria, Even Atiku supported him. I won't vote Atiku because I see clearly he's a gamer, How can you sell a bad market to me and still comes out to oppose it again, thou we're on a political thread but I wont say because I support a particular candidate I won't say the right thing, The ways Buhari does this days shows he's really tired but I keep on saying that PDP bigwigs re the problem we have in this country, How can Obasanjo Atiku and Saraki sell Buhari to us and let us spend the money we can use on other meaningful project on his health and still come out to contest against him, I know now that Obasanjo and co has failed us because they tell us Buhari is good for us and now they re backing out, They re indirectly saying Nigerians re fools, With this shit PDP elders does ,Both PDP and APC can't have my thumb, They re parties re party Of confusion, I will revenge and vote a new face.

A vote for any other candidate is an indirect vote for Buhari. Let's vote Atiku now then a better candidate in 2023 but we just have to ensure Buhari is voted out else Nigeria is doomed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Siscooh: 2:05am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
I just feel like crying right now, I voted this man in 2015 because Everyone said he's okay for Nigeria, Even Atiku supported him. I won't vote Atiku because I see clearly he's a gamer, How can you sell a bad market to me and still comes out to oppose it again, thou we're on a political thread but I wont say because I support a particular candidate I won't say the right thing, The ways Buhari does this days shows he's really tired but I keep on saying that PDP bigwigs re the problem we have in this country, How can Obasanjo Atiku and Saraki sell Buhari to us and let us spend the money we can use on other meaningful project on his health and still come out to contest against him, Re you telling me Obasanjo is not close to Buhari than I do, I know now that Obasanjo and co has failed us because they told Nigerians Buhari is good and they re now backing out, They re indirectly saying Nigerians re fools, With this shit PDP elders does ,Both PDP and APC can't have my thumb, They re parties Of confusion, I will revenge and vote a new face. Weather vote for any other candidate will favour Buhari Is non of my business, In short there's is a ready made curse for any one that tell me to vote for Someone who scammed me in 2015, Atiku and Saraki won't go Scott free for scamming millions of Nigerians is all I know.
Come out straight. Your comment is against PDP. Even a fool can see that I beg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by KanwuliaExtra: 2:08am On Feb 06, 2019
Patience Jonathan should have been a better choice for 4+4 campaign I swiaaaaah!

Kei!!!! grin
The more this senile old goat opens his lousy trap. . . . . The bigger the BOMBSHELL!

Is this the best SUDAN had to offer? ? ? cry

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by michelz: 2:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
I just feel like crying right now, I voted this man in 2015 because Everyone said he's okay for Nigeria, Even Atiku supported him. I won't vote Atiku because I see clearly he's a gamer, How can you sell a bad market to me and still comes out to oppose it again, thou we're on a political thread but I wont say because I support a particular candidate I won't say the right thing, The ways Buhari does this days shows he's really tired but I keep on saying that PDP bigwigs re the problem we have in this country, How can Obasanjo Atiku and Saraki sell Buhari to us and let us spend the money we can use on other meaningful project on his health and still come out to contest against him, Re you telling me Obasanjo is not close to Buhari than I do, I know now that Obasanjo and co has failed us because they told Nigerians Buhari is good and they re now backing out, They re indirectly saying Nigerians re fools, With this shit PDP elders does ,Both PDP and APC can't have my thumb, They re parties Of confusion, I will revenge and vote a new face. Weather vote for any other candidate will favour Buhari Is non of my business, In short there's is a ready made curse for any one that tell me to vote for Someone who scammed me in 2015, Atiku and Saraki won't go Scott free for scamming millions of Nigerians is all I know.
O boy, all these lamentations don late now. you were warned in 2015 against Buhari but out of sheer crass ignorance, hatred for GEJ and tribal bigotry, you wouldn't listen. Now you're pretending as if the one vote you have means anything.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Larryndelaw: 2:47am On Feb 06, 2019
All cheap politics will not win PDP votes. Looking at Buhari mistakes cannot win votes. Its better pdp remain focus

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Isoduwa(m): 2:59am On Feb 06, 2019
We nor come know who be APC again because them dey shame now for miss Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by UncleDeeee(m): 3:25am On Feb 06, 2019
This kind president with one day one trouble. Anyway he’ll definitely recognize Daura because he’s headed there soonest

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by MChaze25(m): 3:26am On Feb 06, 2019
And our prayer continues.....
" Lord if APC is truly evil in thy sight, pls disgrace, ridicule and destroy them in Jesus name!"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Fidelismaria: 3:36am On Feb 06, 2019
Enough of all these reactions

My brothers and sisters

Abeg make we all join hands vote out this cluelessness comot from office

We cannot continue with thus dullardino

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Mimee803: 3:55am On Feb 06, 2019
Am I the only one that has noticed Aisha Buhari is not campaigning at all in this elections? Could it be that she doesn't want to lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by tempest01(m): 4:04am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
I just feel like crying right now, With my level of Exposure see who I voted for, I voted this man in 2015 because Everyone said he's okay for Nigeria, Even Atiku supported him. I won't vote Atiku because I see clearly he's a gamer, Fayose keeps shouting back then that Buhari is bad but Atiku and Obasanjo keep on renewing the packaging, How can you sell a bad market to me and still comes out to oppose it again, thou we're on a political thread but I wont say because I support a particular candidate I won't say the right thing, The ways Buhari does this days shows he's really tired but I keep on saying that PDP bigwigs re the problem we have in this country, Re you telling me Obasanjo is not close to Buhari than I do, I know now that Obasanjo and co has failed us because they told Nigerians Buhari is good and they re now backing out, They re indirectly saying Nigerians re fools, With this shit PDP elders does ,Both PDP and APC can't have my thumb, They re parties Of confusion, I will revenge and vote a new face. Weather vote for any other candidate will favour Buhari Is non of my business, Atiku and Saraki won't go Scott free for scamming millions of Nigerians is all I know. If possible I can get Obasanjo arrested, I will jejely return the Buhari he sold to me and I will collect back my vote, SHIKENA

It's not a scam, we all thought seeing where he is coming from he would perform. But sadly he hasn't, and we have seen we were wrong. The mistake must be corrected. We can't continue like this for the next 4 years, the cabal will mortgage Nigeria.

I for one thought PMB will end subsidy, but all they did was replace the players, and even increase the amount.

Majority of us caused this, and majority will solve this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Humility017(m): 4:10am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
I just feel like crying right now, With my level of Exposure see who I voted for, I voted this man in 2015 because Everyone said he's okay for Nigeria, Even Atiku supported him. I won't vote Atiku because I see clearly he's a gamer, Fayose keeps shouting back then that Buhari is bad but Atiku and Obasanjo keep on renewing the packaging, How can you sell a bad market to me and still comes out to oppose it again, thou we're on a political thread but I wont say because I support a particular candidate I won't say the right thing, The ways Buhari does this days shows he's really tired but I keep on saying that PDP bigwigs re the problem we have in this country, Re you telling me Obasanjo is not close to Buhari than I do, I know now that Obasanjo and co has failed us because they told Nigerians Buhari is good and they re now backing out, They re indirectly saying Nigerians re fools, With this shit PDP elders does ,Both PDP and APC can't have my thumb, They re parties Of confusion, I will revenge and vote a new face. Weather vote for any other candidate will favour Buhari Is non of my business, Atiku and Saraki won't go Scott free for scamming millions of Nigerians is all I know. If possible I can get Obasanjo arrested, I will jejely return the Buhari he sold to me and I will collect back my vote, SHIKENA
not voting for atiku is indirectly voting for buhari nahh....

what's the essence...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Gofwane(m): 4:18am On Feb 06, 2019
It's better than a collapsing podium
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Seetto: 4:33am On Feb 06, 2019
And the stupid set of piggy think atiku is a better alternative, a condemn and establish thief, a renowned corrupt element, obj his hypocrite boss is a living witness, his campaign promises has been, selling the national assets, enriching his friends , building bridges because of his accomplice wife in corruption...
Atiku wins election...
Lagos Ibadan expressway contract will be revoked and given to FFK

Kano Kaduna and abuja Kaduna road contract will be revoked and be given to bode George.

All seized corruptly acquired assets and money will be returned back to their owners

Work will stopped at second Niger bridge and atiku will award the contract to Jennifer double the current contract price,

Infact he will corruptly enrich all his friends and associate, share the money and share national assets.

He will devised means to corruptly recover what he spent to clinch PDP presidential tickets,

He will empower saraki and released detained saraki boys into the wilderness to tame perceived political enemies, this remind me of bola ige, harry marshal etc.
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Nigerfine2: 4:36am On Feb 06, 2019
overall90 oga ns posta =75456641:
Buhari supporters in the house,
Oga na only you see am? The man we just says anything anytime these days.....
The man is no longer fit

what is the meaning of

'Please APC up and down '

have you changed the Next level slogan without telling Nigerians. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by kristisking(m): 4:58am On Feb 06, 2019
Gofwane:
It's better than a collapsing podium
A person who is mentally and physical not fit to govern a country is better than a collapsing podium. You must be high on something

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by AKwinde(m): 5:04am On Feb 06, 2019
The lifeless one always displayin his lifelessness Naija which way

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by michoim(m): 5:06am On Feb 06, 2019
PDP has nothing to offer, that is why they are looking for errors here and there. Buhari has vigorously campaign within a short period. And such enormous stress can affect anybody within any age bracket...no big deal...PDP should focus on how to govern and not frivolities because they don't actually have anything to offer
Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by IdeasPro(m): 5:12am On Feb 06, 2019
Sincerely, if Buhari wins this election something is wrong somewhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Alexandro15: 5:20am On Feb 06, 2019
And we wish to pit Nigeria into this Dullard's hands for the next four years. No wonder this country is how it is today. The same people telling him what to say could be part of the cabals that are ruling Nigeria behind the scene.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by nkwuocha: 5:25am On Feb 06, 2019
I see a lot of Buharists still giving flimsy excuses to back up a known dementia eating up the president grin grin

There are two sets of extremely foolish folks in the world ; Clowns and Buharists.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by willyo(m): 5:26am On Feb 06, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:

U are already campaigning for Buhari.

Don't think u are smart.

Just get the phuck out

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by Badonasty(m): 5:32am On Feb 06, 2019
Celebrityblog:
Nigerians have once again reacted to a new video of President Buhari Campaigning in Ondo.

He thought he was in Edo central not knowing that he’s actually in Ondo.

When he wanted to introduce the Senatorial Candidate of APC in Ondo, Oshiomhole had to take the rightful person to him by giving him the person's hand to avoid another embarrassment.

President Buhari lifted the APC Ondo Senatorial candidate's hand but wrongly said 'Edo Central'.

"Well I have to raise the hand of the senatorial candidate. Senatorial Candidate. Please APC up & down. Edo Central." - President Buhari said while in Ondo.

Watch the video here and see reactions....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/buhari-says-edo-central-instead-of-ondo.html?m=1

these gaffs are too much....APC should just give sowore their presidential ticket

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Edo Central, Forgets He's In Ondo by ogenyi1: 5:33am On Feb 06, 2019
Dullllard at it again cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Senators Fight As Truce Meeting Fails Again - Punch / Bola Ige’s Murder: We Were Paid Huge Money In Abuja – Suspects / The Famous Aburi Conference In Full Minute Detail: Judge For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.