Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:22 PM

Introducing P Square's New Mansion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Introducing P Square's New Mansion (9811 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) / Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / P Square's New Album The Invasion Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by MrCork1: 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2010
Mansions? what Mansion?? Thats just a shak, anyways, I guess it would be a mansions for Nigeria standard.

Thiose two ugly lookin breakdance retards needs to quit singing, go back to skool and studies ENglish language and Arithmetrics.

Theire grammar is scansalulos (no ofense)
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by UyiIredia(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2010
a mansion !!! grin grin >>> i've seen better on MTV cribs >>> even personalities like Dangote & some of our 'honourables' have far better >>> sha i give it to them >>> the place fine !!! >>> but it ain't a mansion, guys >>> that's taking it too far
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by oneluvb55(f): 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
the mansion too fine
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by sophy09: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2010
Is that their mansion or another rented mansion proclaiming to be theirs?
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Kinezeala(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2010
Mr cork - true talk,those boys disgraced me with their diction.
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by mamagee3(f): 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2010
This Mr Cork should be given the award for the funniest user on Nairaland.

He's sooo funny that I can't even stop laughing.
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by 42233624: 12:22am On Aug 24, 2010
bab belle people no dey ever gree, to all of dat think dis house is ugly nd not a mansion, Bleep YOU, am so happy for p-square, their house is big nd beautiful.
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by mamagee3(f): 12:34am On Aug 24, 2010
fuckface:

bab belle people no dey ever gree, to all of dat think dis house is ugly nd not a mansion, bleep YOU, am so happy for p-square, their house is big nd beautiful.
Is the cussing necessary?

Haven't you heard of the phrase "Opinion differs"?

Please for the sake of Nairaland, don't embarass yourself.
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by shesmondD: 9:51am On Aug 24, 2010
That is House. p square i love you guys. i appreciate it men is just [color=#000099][/color]too much.[i][
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by shesmondD: 9:54am On Aug 24, 2010
WAT A MANSION angry
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by CorkyJoe: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2010
P SQAURE??   Yea, Peter & Sqaure!!!  I stoped buying their crap CD since it made me fail my English Test 8 times. angry

They need to QUIT singing coz they contaminating Africa with there carcobonic english grammmar (no ofeence)
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by CorkyJoe: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2010
P Square? I finally get it. They have a sqare head!!
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by thando(f): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2010
these guys are loaded they should have done betta, design is horrible. Suppose money cant buy u style! But isn't one of their brother tony sum kind of artist, where is he when you need him?
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by DrCork: 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
They are loaded?? The nest time they I see them on my TV, i will sell my 64inches Plasma TV.

Even my 2 dogs cannot undertad englsih anymore, becoz of P Sqaure english grammer (no offense)
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by DrCork: 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2010
The day the learn to speaks english, I will walk beer foots from Ghana to Nigeria
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Outstrip(f): 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2010
thando:

these guys are loaded they should have done betta, design is horrible. Suppose money cant buy u style! But isn't one of their brother tony sum kind of artist, where is he when you need him?

It's the design that makes it look so cheap I guess. I will find some pictures of a house I feel was well done. The house is even in the village.
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by MrCork11: 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2010
P Sqaure look like Arm robbers (no ofeeence)
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by nanidee(f): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2010
IMHO, the house looks hideous
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by MrCork11: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2010
P Sqaure should has wriitten there name on the Gate, so they dont steal there house
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Igbokwe1: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2010
Mr Cork1:

P Sqaure should has wriitten there name on the Gate, so they dont steal there house
grin
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Outstrip(f): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2010
I am looking at this house and if they chnage the color to a lighter color and get rid of those awful arcs then the house might be decent
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by bibs(f): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2010
there's nothing wrong with that house jare, i guess that's how they want it

Mr cork1 u too much
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by agabaI23(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2010
The person who designed the house especially the one who suggested the paint combination should be exiled to bermuda triangle.

Waste of opportunity to impress my eyes. Looks like a painting from a lazy schoolboy!

A better colour combo would have helped with the chaotic effect of the use of too many styles on the exterior.
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by mamagee3(f): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2010
Mr Cork1:

Dr Cork:

They are loaded?? The nest time they I see them on my TV, i will sell my 64inches Plasma TV.

Even my 2 dogs cannot undertad englsih anymore, becoz of P Sqaure english grammer (no offense)

Mr Cork1:

P Sqaure look like Arm robbers (no ofeeence)
You're a profound clown!

I didn't know one person could be this funny. grin
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by 42233624: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2010
@mama gee am nt saying anybody suld nt air their opinions, am jst saying they suld nt be cocky about it, P-square still rules.
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Ifygurl: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2010
Waste of money. Those two boys are starting to irk me the wrong way. They keep spending their money, trying to make it big. How many money have they donated to any any any foundation. Ndi Ara. Even Dbanj that i can't is helping others.
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by bkbabe97y(m): 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2010
Ifygurl:

Waste of money.  Those two boys are starting to irk me the wrong way.  They keep spending their money, trying to make it bigHow many money have they donated to any any any foundation.  Ndi Ara.  Even Dbanj that i can't is helping others.

"They keep spending their money[b] trying [/b]to make it big. . . . ". lol. Hater! Its their money why cant they spend it? Oh, and hun, how can they be "trying" to make it big if they're spending lavishly already!? Wow! Oh, and what the hell is "How many money". . . ?

P.S: its a fugly house tho and who the hell r they!
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by boy1(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2010
They have a place 2 call home. .stop all these bla bla bla and comparisons.
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by favouredjb(f): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2010
Mr cork,pls dnt kill me with laughter
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by MrCorky: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2010
Last year, I had to sell my 3 puppies: Bingo, Lucky and Wendy simply coz they couldnt understand english anymore.

P Sqaure foork up there english!! angry
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by Stonnydrey(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2010
Are you guys sure it really belongs to dem? Pool is no proove o!!!
Re: Introducing P Square's New Mansion by mamagee3(f): 12:15am On Sep 01, 2010
fuckface:

@mama gee am nt saying anybody suld nt air their opinions, am jst saying they suld nt be cocky about it, P-square still rules.
Are you serious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Knew Jim Iyke Had A Son With Nadia? Well Meet Him Here (photo) / Check Out Caitlyn Jenner In Knee High Boots And Tight Jeans As She Gives Motivat / Magistrate’s Absence Stalls Hearing On Kemi Olunloyo, Samuel Walson’s Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.