Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:40 AM

Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea (50029 Views)

Lady Takes Android To Computer Village For Fixing & Returns With Iphone (vid) / Top 12 High Graphics Dolphin Emulator Games For Android / Infinix XOS 6 Dolphin on the Infinix s5 PRO - Visual Changes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by liohan: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Dolphin, such a lovely fish with a human heart. Not Buhari's type of inhumane heart though.
Dolphins are not fishes. They are mammals like us.

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by BlueAir: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
That's what our most advanced developers converted into to at the slightest opportunity undecided
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by BennyDon: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Dolphins are perhaps the sea creatures with the highest I. Q. What a smart act, so incredible!
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Famousbabe:

A lady holidaying in the Bahamas never expected to see her phone again when it was dropped into the ocean.

Teressa Cee had gone out swimming with dolphins and was standing on a wooden platform in the middle of the sea, when her phone fell below the surface.

Then a dolphin quickly dived below the surface to fetch the handset, and returned it to Teresa who couldn't hide her excitement.

Teressa Cee recalls:

"True Story: While in the Bahamas, I had the opportunity to go swimming with dolphins on #BlueLagoonIsland. We were filming on this floating platform in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. So, against a my better judgment I asked someone to hold my phone for me and he accidentally dropped my phone into water and it sank to the bottom. Cacique, the dolphin, actually retrieved my phone and brought it back up to me. Cutest thing ever! #Unbelievable #Bahamas #DolphinEncounter"

The throwback video was shared on Twitter yesterday, 5th of February and has already amassed over 16 million views within a day.

The video has also gotten lots of positive comments.

Watch the amazing here and see reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/dolphin-returns-ladys-phone-after-she.html?m=1

Some ladies will see u with phones and all they will think about is how to collect the phones with their gimmicks, Dolphin saw a phone and returned it to the owner.. Apart from our mothers and mummies, the rest ladies doesn’t deserve a better life than dolphins.. dolphins are sexy and reasonables while our so called ladies of nowadays are useless and have no help and nothing to offer than humping on dicks up and down..
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
Derawiz:

only if some humans could be like this dolphin then the world would be a better place

How I wish our ladies brain could have been replaced with the dolphin brain sad
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by donbenie(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Dolphin, such a lovely fish with a human heart. Not Buhari's type of inhumane heart though.
Dolphins are lovely but they are NOT fishes,no fish can be that intelligent.. shocked
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by UncletC: 1:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
dolphin is one of the most intelligent sea fish, it sleeps with one eye open to watch what is going on while one is close for the sleeping...how it does this is mystery
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by DavidEsq(m): 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
coolhamid:

Lia Mohammed
I wanted to say Lieon, the I realised that Lai Mohammed is bigger than a Lieon cheesy
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by Jason007: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
WIZDOM081:
The thing they supposed kill for pepper soup

I dont know what is special in what it did

you are just a typical search and destroy. can you just for once not put everything into food category. There's life outside your Window for pepper soup.
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by traihit: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
You have a very nice dream here and animals are really a source of inspiration even to man who call himself the most intellegent. However, you and I can decide to be a dolphin wherever we are. Instead of praising dolphins all the time, let's be good even when people go against us. Let's decide to say "no" to "an eye for an eye". We also have inner instinct to do good but unlike dolphins, it's the opposite we mostly choose.

daddytime:
Very cute and lovely animal, so sad they won't have a chance to be this nice and cute in Nigerian waters or anywhere around its shores...na butcher dem go butcher the innocent animal one time as if she was responsible for all their life troubles.

My greatest dream is to build a Dolfinarium in Africa...

Intelligent animal
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by daddytime(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
traihit:
You have a very nice dream here and animals are really a source of inspiration even to man who call himself the most intellegent. However, you and I can decide to be a dolphin wherever we are. Instead of praising dolphins all the time, let's be good even when people go against us. Let's decide to say "no" to "an eye for an eye". We also have inner instinct to do good but unlike dolphins, it's the opposite we mostly choose.

I whole heartedly concur and say " I am a Dolphin" oya say it after me...lol
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by royalair(m): 2:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Not sure Nigerian catfish can do this talkmore of dolphin. Try this in Nigeria and see your phone up for grabs in computer village grin

1 Like

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by Maxi3k(m): 2:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Black men should start thinking white
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Which Dolphin go help me carry Buhari go daura
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2019
Dolphins are the 2nd smartest creature on earth after humans.

They think, solve problems, just like humans, dolphins know what they are. They recognize their environment and have personality traits.

They can sense emotions & thoughts of humans and other animals. They can understand even what humans say.

Her phone fell and the dolphin knew it had to help her retrieve it.

Dolphins even protect humans against other sea predators. If they are close by and sense danger, they work to resolve it.

Such remarkable creatures..
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by Afonjas: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
How Nigerians treat Dolphins

Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by traihit: 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2019
daddytime:

I whole heartedly concur and say " I am a Dolphin" oya say it after me...lol

Lol... That's the spirit. "I am a dolphin".
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by daddytime(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
traihit:

Lol... That's the spirit. "I am a dolphin".

Nice one bro grin
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by 9ja083: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Oh! I just remembered when I played with this dolphin in my village. grin
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
daddytime:
Very cute and lovely animal, so sad they won't have a chance to be this nice and cute in Nigerian waters or anywhere around its shores...na butcher dem go butcher the innocent animal one time as if she was responsible for all their life troubles.

Intelligent animal
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by 77up(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Dpharisee:
And the last time we heard about Dolphin in Nigeria it was killed and slaughtered as pepper soup and posted on NL
Dolphin is one of the most intelligent creatures of nature and gets close to humans but if they try that in Nigeria they will go extinct
Till today am still angry for sharing a country with those bastard >sad
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by 77up(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
tgmservice:
If its Nigeria

despite the good act of the fish some Afonja barbarians will use the opportunity to kill and eat the fish cry cry
Everything na afonja, no be your brother from calabar kill am last time undecided
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by dfrost: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
rapid101:
me too
Got dat dream not jst dat
And aquarium mall
God bless our hustle

No think am. Hungry Nigerians go just open overnight fish peppersoup joint near your aquarium. fiam! all your investment gone in one night especially Ilajes and Ijaws. cheesy grin
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by PapaAdanna: 3:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Animals acting more humane than human these days
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by webizone(m): 4:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
daddytime:

Intelligent animal
If you really love the dolphins, you shouldn't be dreaming that. Something tells me they prefer to roam free.
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by webizone(m): 4:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Magnifik18:
Dolphins are the 2nd smartest creature on earth after humans.

They think, solve problems, just like humans, dolphins know what they are. They recognize their environment and have personality traits.

They can sense emotions & thoughts of humans and other animals. They can understand even what humans say.

Her phone fell and the dolphin knew it had to help her retrieve it.

Dolphins even protect humans against other sea predators. If they are close by and sense danger, they work to resolve it.

Such remarkable creatures..
What of the Octopus?
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by rapid101(m): 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
dfrost:

No think am. Hungry Nigerians go just open overnight fish peppersoup joint near your aquarium. fiam! all your investment gone in one night especially Ilajes and Ijaws. cheesy grin
lolz
E no fit happen na
Tight security go de
I noticed non in nigeria as we speak or is der any
As not to b wrong wit my assumption
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2019
Dolphin sandwich on my mind
Re: Dolphin Returns Woman's Phone After She Dropped It In Sea by dingbang(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
Bayelsans will kill a dolphin and eat it.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today / How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User / How To Subscribe To Glo Yakata Plan And Get Up To 6GB Data And Much More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.