Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,206 members, 7,974,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi (17346 Views)

Minimum Wage, Maximum Deceit And Moral Cowardice- Kperoogi / Congratulations To My IPOB Internet Warriors / Ihedioha Adopts David Wisdom Uchechukwu For Life After Viral Recitation Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
goaldynboy:

See them!!

Zombies are desperate because they know that Nigerians are not ready to accept their BAD MARKET called Lifeless Buhari!!

Their last hope is to use IPOB to whittle down Atikus vote in Southeast! NNAMDI KANU has been bought and is now an APC member!!

No Referendum, No election .... we must support our supreme Leader No matter what

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by NkayStory(f): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

No Referendum, No Election our Supreme Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu have spoken, and we will all obey our director for the benefits of Biafra Land, The Land of the Rising Sun

Olawale your lines are lame,stale and boring

Be creative and original,you wont die if you do.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
NkayStory:

Olawale your lines are lame,stale and boring

Be creative and original,you wont die if you do.

No Referendum, No Election !! All Hail Biafra

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by nonsobaba: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2019
MatthAnn:
Nnamdi KANU is on a mission
A mission to liberate Igbos from slavery cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by mybestlove(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
nonsobaba:
PDP members are now deceiving themselves that they are IPOB members just because of election boycott that Kanu ordered to make sure that Igbo slavery under fulani does not continue cheesy grin

Are you sure you understand what election boycott is? Even Kanu doesn't understand that there are conditions for election boycott.
The greatest mistake the southeast will make is not casting their votes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by brainbox80: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2019
Truth Be Told: "Kanu missed A Golden Chance To Make A Bold Statement when He Coerced his IPOB members To Bycott last Anambra guber election, And He is Totally Losing his Chances to Put His Biafran dream In The Right Political Light now That He Want Them Disemfranchised. Does It Mean That He Lacks Good Advisers Or he Does'nt heed to Any (like Being Opiniated)? Someone Should please Make Him Understand That Biafra Is 100% political And Will Always Be
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Emilokoiyawon: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin No Lefelendum...no erection... grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Xander85: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Dpharisee:
All Igbos here should stop opening threads with Nnamdi Kanu as it is a bait by Afonjas for baseless arguments

I knew that already! See conc' Igbo haters all over this thread with their vaseline, wanking themselves senseless!

They were hoping most Igbos will stick to Mazi Kanus' no-vote directive so as to limit Atikus votes in the south-east! Now most Igbos are saying they'll ignore the directive, these scum are furious and are trying to bait us with insults!

I still believe Ndigbo have no place in Nigeria, and that Biafra is a better option, but i believe getting rid of Buhari is the immediate issue that confronts us! Though i have to admit, it's fun seeing the surprised, then disappointed look on these bigots faces as they see us doing the exact opposite of what they had been praying for! wink

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Xander85: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
I don't care for traditional Igbo haters that insult Mazi Kanu on here, but any free-born Igbo that joins them to insult Mazi Kanu should take up the gauntlet...walk their talk, and show us their own alternative way!

Any Igbo that actually thinks getting rid of that evil man Buhari, and replacing him with Atiku would see to the emancipation of the Igbo race in Nigeria and lead to us competing with the likes of Singapore, Japan and Dubai in the next 4 to 8 years....such a naive person has another think coming!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Konquest: 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
Groovenaija360:
Here is an article, written by an IPOB Member, Uchechukwu Elechi detailing how IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu has blinded the eyes of his members with his lies.

Read below.

NNAMDI KANU'S DECEIT AND THE IGNORANCE OF My IPOB BRETHREN

By Uchechukwu Elechi

In one of his broadcasts while he was in Israel, the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, vowed that "in the coming weeks" he will organize a program on Israeli national television where he would make available to the world - a forensic proof and incontrovertible evidence that President Muhammadu Buhari is dead, and the person occupying Nigeria's seat of power is Jubril Aminu al-Sudani. In that same broadcast, Kanu boasted he would also bring in "American experts" that will conduct the groundbreaking exposé.

We all rejoiced, carried the news everywhere, but months have passed, and Nnamdi Kanu has subsequently left Israel to the United Kingdom - the same UK he accused of complicity in Buhari's alleged plot to kill him, and he somehow failed to keep his promise of bringing American experts to Israel to expose "Jubril" and the cabals, and quite disappointingly, IPOB members have refused to ask him 'why?'...Does he think we all are dumb?

Don't call me names, I used to be a strong supporter of Nnamdi Kanu, until he began the lie and conspiracy theory called 'Jubril of Sudan'. As a human being, you should have the capability of reasoning and the ability to ask questions, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

Nnamdi Kanu a man I had enormous respect for unbelievably stooped so low by telling absurd lies just to remain relevant. Kanu has told unsuspecting members of IPOB so many lies, which majority of them who are uninformed unfortunately subscribed to. One of such brazen lies is that Buhari is dead.

Have you pondered why Kanu is quick to tag anyone with a divergent view on Biafra a 'saboteur'?

Have you also wondered why Nnamdi Kanu is always maligning Igbo leaders even when unprovoked?

It is simply because he wants his words to be law, he wants to be the only one you listen to, he wants to control your mind, the same sin he accused 'slave masters' of; this is exactly the same reason he would resort to insults and emotional blackmail when you don't agree to whatever he says.

Nnamdi Kanu has continued to lie that Igbo leaders drafted the stringent bail conditions Justice Binta Nyako gave him, but one of the people that fulfilled his bail bond was, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, an Igbo leader who had his millions deposited so that Kanu could be released. Very pathetic!

At this point, I feel that Nnamdi Kanu is now fighting a SUPREMACY Battle under the guise of Biafra agitation?

You can't tell me that Nnamdi Kanu knows better than all the Igbo leaders whom he constantly abuses at will. It really pains me whenever I come across our youths on social media emulating Kanu by insulting our leaders in the South-East. It doesn't happen elsewhere, but only in Igbo land, thanks to Nnamdi Kanu, the 'SUPREME' leader of IPOB.

Lastly, as I said in my previous article, you can't boycott an election when you are not part of the electoral process. It is on this note that I humbly enjoin every eligible voter in the South-East to go out on February 16 and exercise their Franchise. Let us vote out Buhari and see if the marginalization (reason for Biafra agitation) will continue now that our own son is going to be the VP. If we fail to vote out Buhari, we may live to regret it for many years to come. Nnamdi Kanu and his family live in the UK. Any bad policy made in Nigeria will never affect him, rather it is you and I that will be at the receiving end.

Lest I forget; Igbo youths, you have no reason to insult the entire Yoruba or Hausa race when you have a misunderstanding with a person who comes from any of those regions. This is not who we are, we are a very hospitable and accommodating people. Drop that nonsense you learned from Nnamdi Kanu now.

I welcome the insults in advance.

One love my people!udo chianu! !

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/nnamdi-kanus-deceit-ignorance-ipob-members-uchechukwu/

OK... The plan now is to replace PMB with Atiku
because of Peter? grin

Opportunism reloaded!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Sagay212: 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lol...see how they have suddenly started to insult their almighty dilector... these idio.tic cursed iPods praised many to high heavens when he insulted buhari and said he was from Sudan. They called kanu a prophet and jubilated over the daft news.

Now kanu says atiku is from Cameroon and they suddenly realise kanu has mental problems and not fit to be their dilector anymore... very confused set of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Delivar(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
QuotaSystem:
Those who decided to ride the tiger have ended up in its belly.

Whoever thought that those that bowed and worshipped Ohammadikkhead would one day insult, condemn and reject him on the altar of a Fulani thief from Kameroon for a mere commissioner VP position cheesy grin

Thunder strike any delusional wailer that ever says Ibos don't need the Presidency.
grin grin grin
This one na just vice President oh. You can imagine what will happen when they start smelling the office of the president. The will burn the Biafrian flag grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by COCKCROW: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
That is the comment and views of rented men, who have no link to Igbo interest and tomorrow. That we,IPOB, do not need on the pages of papers, including social media is not a sign of weakness. Without Biafra Zoogeria will lull. In Biafra Africa died.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by citruslimited(m): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=Groovenaija360 post=75470186]Here is an article, written by an IPOB Member, Uchechukwu Elechi detailing how IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu has blinded the eyes of his members with his lies.

Read below.

By Uchechukwu Elechi

In one of his broadcasts while he was in Israel, the leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, vowed that "in the coming weeks" he will organize a program on Israeli national television where he would make available to the world - a forensic proof and incontrovertible evidence that President Muhammadu Buhari is dead, and the person occupying Nigeria's seat of power is Jubril Aminu al-Sudani. In that same broadcast, Kanu boasted he would also bring in "American experts" that will conduct the groundbreaking exposé.

We all rejoiced, carried the news everywhere, but months have passed, and Nnamdi Kanu has subsequently left Israel to the United Kingdom - the same UK he accused of complicity in Buhari's alleged plot to kill him, and he somehow failed to keep his promise of bringing American experts to Israel to expose "Jubril" and the cabals, and quite disappointingly, IPOB members have refused to ask him 'why?'...Does he think we all are dumb?

Don't call me names, I used to be a strong supporter of Nnamdi Kanu, until he began the lie and conspiracy theory called 'Jubril of Sudan'. As a human being, you should have the capability of reasoning and the ability to ask questions, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

Nnamdi Kanu a man I had enormous respect for unbelievably stooped so low by telling absurd lies just to remain relevant. Kanu has told unsuspecting members of IPOB so many lies, which majority of them who are uninformed unfortunately subscribed to. One of such brazen lies is that Buhari is dead.

Have you pondered why Kanu is quick to tag anyone with a divergent view on Biafra a 'saboteur'?

Have you also wondered why Nnamdi Kanu is always maligning Igbo leaders even when unprovoked?

It is simply because he wants his words to be law, he wants to be the only one you listen to, he wants to control your mind, the same sin he accused 'slave masters' of; this is exactly the same reason he would resort to insults and emotional blackmail when you don't agree to whatever he says.

Nnamdi Kanu has continued to lie that Igbo leaders drafted the stringent bail conditions Justice Binta Nyako gave him, but one of the people that fulfilled his bail bond was, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe, an Igbo leader who had his millions deposited so that Kanu could be released. Very pathetic!

At this point, I feel that Nnamdi Kanu is now fighting a SUPREMACY Battle under the guise of Biafra agitation?

You can't tell me that Nnamdi Kanu knows better than all the Igbo leaders whom he constantly abuses at will. It really pains me whenever I come across our youths on social media emulating Kanu by insulting our leaders in the South-East. It doesn't happen elsewhere, but only in Igbo land, thanks to Nnamdi Kanu, the 'SUPREME' leader of IPOB.

Lastly, as I said in my previous article, you can't boycott an election when you are not part of the electoral process. It is on this note that I humbly enjoin every eligible voter in the South-East to go out on February 16 and exercise their Franchise. Let us vote out Buhari and see if the marginalization (reason for Biafra agitation) will continue now that our own son is going to be the VP. If we fail to vote out Buhari, we may live to regret it for many years to come. Nnamdi Kanu and his family live in the UK. Any bad policy made in Nigeria will never affect him, rather it is you and I that will be at the receiving end.

Lest I forget; Igbo youths, you have no reason to insult the entire Yoruba or Hausa race when you have a misunderstanding with a person who comes from any of those regions. This is not who we are, we are a very hospitable and accommodating people. Drop that nonsense you learned from Nnamdi Kanu now.

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/nnamdi-kanus-deceit-ignorance-ipob-members-uchechukwu/
Click on this link to watch INEC song
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atk6EGr4Bk0[url]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by nwanyionitsha: 12:07am On Feb 07, 2019
ClearFlair:
Confused people. Kanu has spoken...or his he not your god again. Yeye people
We cannot be herded like cattle like a particular region of people.
We don't hournor tinubus in igboland.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by nwanyionitsha: 12:09am On Feb 07, 2019
ClearFlair:
Confused people. Kanu has spoken...or his he not your god again. Yeye people
We cannot be herfed as cattle like a people from a particular region.
We don't have tinubus in igbo land.
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Kwesiblaze22(m): 12:15am On Feb 07, 2019
Corrinthians:
Any Biafran who participates in the zoo elections is a SLAVE -- Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu. cool
You are the real SLAVE bro... What do you and your Ohamadike stand to gain if you boycott the Election. If you stand with Kanu on this then am sorry to say that the school your parents sent you is a waste. If you boycott the Election will it stop INEC from counting the votes or announcing the results of those that voted Just think my brother use your brain those that didn't vote in the last election for instance did INEC go to there various houses to count there's Am very worried about some of my IGBO brothers like you because you behave like someone has no vision and future and who can't think and come up with a tangible opinion.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Bridget95(f): 1:06am On Feb 07, 2019
TheAngry1:
Confused people. Sebi they once said the ideeot was held in a ship on the Atlantic? That claim was actually made by someone that was supposedly educated. All of una dey craze! Nnamdi Kanu is not different from Ojukwu--they both care(d) about their families and their pockets, and they both didn't (don't) give a fuuuck who gets hurt or dead, as long as their aim is achieved. Bunch of cowards.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Bridget95(f): 1:08am On Feb 07, 2019
QuotaSystem:
Those who decided to ride the tiger have ended up in its belly.

Whoever thought that those that bowed and worshipped Ohammadikkhead would one day insult, condemn and reject him on the altar of a Fulani thief from Kameroon for a mere commissioner VP position cheesy grin

Thunder strike any delusional wailer that ever says Ibos don't need the Presidency.
shiii

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Mosco100(m): 1:14am On Feb 07, 2019
I'll vote for anybody I like.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by shugabasbn: 4:19am On Feb 07, 2019
Groovenaija360:
Here is an article, written by an IPOB Member, Uchechukwu Elechi detailing how IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu has blinded the eyes of his members with his lies.

Read below.

By Uchechukwu Elechi

But remember your own son is contesting for president n Atiku is typical Fulani and northerner even more Fulani than Buhari according to statement from Miyeti Allah. And VP in Nigeria can't influence anything n every critical issues will still be debating by Hausa-fulani full assembly in Abuja. Instead of clamouring for Atiku why not your son

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Corrinthians(m): 5:31am On Feb 07, 2019
Kwesiblaze22:
[s]You are the real SLAVE bro... What do you and your Ohamadike stand to gain if you boycott the Election. If you stand with Kanu on this then am sorry to say that the school your parents sent you is a waste. If you boycott the Election will it stop INEC from counting the votes or announcing the results of those that voted Just think my brother use your brain those that didn't vote in the last election for instance did INEC go to there various houses to count there's Am very worried about some of my IGBO brothers like you because you behave like someone has no vision and future and who can't think and come up with a tangible opinion[/s].
Afonjastic unity begging trash.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
A mission to liberate Igbos from slavery cool
Na you sabi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by duwdu: 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Delivar:

grin grin grin
This one na just vice President oh. You can imagine what will happen when they start smelling the office of the president. The will burn the Biafrian flag grin

gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Jman06(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Northerners! Beware!

Most of the people supporting Buhari are doing so because of the prospect of power rotation to their region should Buhari becomes incapacitated or dies (God forbid).
This election presents an opportunity for the north to sub Buhari NOW and let Atiku continue to avoid a repeat of Yar'adua/Jonathan incident.
Open your eyes and play your cards right NOW.

A word is enough for the wise!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Jman06(m): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Vote wisely!
Atiku is a better choice for all of us!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi by Jman06(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2019
Use your heads!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK: Nigeria’s Anti-corruption Fights Frustrated By EFCC, Others / 28 Soldiers Arrested In Lagos State / President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.