Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,503 members, 7,911,180 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:03 AM

Is 3yrs Too Early To Ask For A Serious Commitment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is 3yrs Too Early To Ask For A Serious Commitment? (416 Views)

Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? / Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? / After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 3yrs Too Early To Ask For A Serious Commitment? by Quesera2: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: Is 3yrs Too Early To Ask For A Serious Commitment? by Bloooody(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
You're sound like a LovePeddler
Tell us the truth, How many men have you cheated him with?
Re: Is 3yrs Too Early To Ask For A Serious Commitment? by BoboKush(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
3 years is enough to ask what the relationship holds... If he's nt serious dump his ass... But before then why nt ask for his reasons because someone like me won't very early and i wil stil wait to be financial balance before marriage too

1 Like

Re: Is 3yrs Too Early To Ask For A Serious Commitment? by Quesera2: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Bloooody:
You're sound like a LovePeddler
Tell us the truth, How many men have you cheated him with?

Jog on, little one.
Re: Is 3yrs Too Early To Ask For A Serious Commitment? by Bloooody(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Quesera2:

Jog on, little one.
Talk to me with respect
Am a man and you're nothing else but a woman
Know your place!

1 Like

Re: Is 3yrs Too Early To Ask For A Serious Commitment? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
evening newspaper ke
Re: Is 3yrs Too Early To Ask For A Serious Commitment? by ubunja(m): 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
If I meet a woman and we click we would marry within 3 months. Why wait 3 yrs until you bore each other.
Only problem? I no longer believe in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Is 3yrs Too Early To Ask For A Serious Commitment? by doyinbaby(f): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
He is a time waster....look elsewhere..,

(1) (Reply)

Friends Mourn Lady Who Died 2 Days After Giving Birth, Day After Birthday / How Do I Ask Him To Give Me The Ring Again? He Cheated, Propose With A Car And A / Who Will Be My Val Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.