Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,666 members, 7,885,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo (27290 Views)

Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East / Anambra Airport: We Don’t Need Any Financial Assistance, Obiano Tells FG / Construction Work At Onitsha-enugu Expressway, At Zero Level, Obiano Tells Buhar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
nonsobaba:
Obiano is a governor who sees tomorrow. I salute his courage. But please let no part of Anambra be touched in the proposed new state creation. We are one big, happy family. They can go to Abia and carve out Aba state or go to Ebonyi and carve out Afikpo state.

You better create a new moniker, cos everybody already knows that you're fake and jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by GarriKoro(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
nonsobaba:
Obiano is a governor who sees tomorrow. I salute his courage. But please let no part of Anambra be touched in the proposed new state creation. We are one big, happy family. They can go to Abia and carve out Aba state or go to Ebonyi and carve out Afikpo state.
I'm sure that there are several parts of your state that will enthusiastically embrace a new state

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Guide777(m): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari has scammed this governor
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by UncleJudax(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hahaha. Thema de Talk of reducing/merging states...this one de dọ campaign with additional state grin
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by aidookp(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Buhari can't create additional states without the approval of the National Assembly
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by israelmao(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Where were all these promises before now?Obiano is do business with Buhari and before Buhari will realize it will be too late because by then he would have landed in Daura.
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Lordofthewest(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
Eeyah..imagine this flatnoid abusing his fellow flatnoid all for a fulani man.smh
bastardmod:
human beings are talking drunkard and bastard obiano is also talking
obiano you are useless...efulefu...they should sell you and use the money to clear trash from our streets

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Halo22: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
Gov Obiano should take his deceit to his village for are not interested. As a matter of fact, we are too advanced for that his cheap enticement for Buhari's support. I wonder what he plans to gain if Buhari gets re-election, which is an impossibility. Therefore, he (Obiano) should just respect himself and finish his 2nd tenure in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by bastardmod: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Eeyah..imagine this flatnoid abusing his fellow flatnoid all for a fulani man.smh

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by guru90: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
bastardmod:
obiano you are useless...efulefu...they should sell you and use the money to clear trash from our streets

hahahaha.....

Confirmed Comedian!!!
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by okekefabi(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
What is wrong with this man called Obiano?
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
Just to get back at Peter obi cry
A wasted drunk.
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by princetom1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Born2Breed:

Atiku means death...

Lee's talk about progress and way forward.

#SOWORE2019 #AAC #Vote Sowore

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Ategberoson(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
Davash222:
Same man that refused to give appointments to the Igbos will now create another state for them.. This governor is going mad gradually.

Buhari should rather sacked all the non Igbo ministers and put all Igbo there so that you people can stop crying like helpless babies

only God knows what you people drink over there that affect una sense of reasoning. how can you hate me despite I'm showing you love and still wail that I don't give you what I'm giving others

what you people can't do to obj and other general. Buhari is just too gentle to be listening to unnecessary cries from east I swear
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Yankee101: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
This guy's desperate.

Please don't use people you have doubts about to be in control of your legacy.

This is someone Obi made governor. Fighting him tooth and nail. Test people around you...always. Drop them if no loyalty.
Be kind to everyone. But be wise as a serpent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by discusant: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
All these four years, why didn't Buhari ask for the DESERVED additional State be created in the SE?

Every Nigerian knows that SE was cheated with STATE. Creation by Arewa soldiers but how many million years shall it take NIGERIA to create the sixth state in the SE?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Chiffy: 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Racoon:
cheesy Amaechi made a promise of another railway project to the SE yet Buhari said on national TV that Amaechi have put him in trouble by that singular statement as if he ever had any love for the region in the first place.

Efulefus like Obiano can continue to ass lick the wicked tyrannt because of his deep seated hatred of the clear frenzy of the intended Atiku/Obi salvage mission sweeping Nigeria @ present.Posterity and karma will surely pay him back.Stupid fool! angry

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Isobug: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nogodye:
No matter what you tell the SE about Buhari, the won't hear.Their ears are already deaf to the truth...moreover, their votes doesn't count anymore when it comes to general election.

One day, just one day, their votes will count. It's something that must happen someday.

Who knows, perhaps It may be on the 16th of February 2019. But if it can't happen this soon, it surely will happen some other time.
Not all was born on the same day or year so enjoy while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by keshconnections: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
What is Obiano smoking �? � I thought his problems ended with over drinking �? �
yns4real:

https://punchng.com/buhari-has-plans-for-additional-state-in-south-east-obiano-tells-ndigbo/
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by discusant: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
bastardmod:

Imagine Obiano with saying Buhari has feelings for an additional State in the SE.
If he had said Buhari had sent a Bill for an additional State in the SE, that could be more endurable than Buhari has feeling...

This Obiano is a morooon, doesn't speak like a son of Anambra state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Deepthoughts: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
yns4real:

https://punchng.com/buhari-has-plans-for-additional-state-in-south-east-obiano-tells-ndigbo/
why didn't Ngige stated this in buhari's presence when he was campaigning in the east?,go n ask buhari about this claim n buhari will promptly tell you it was Ngige that made the claim not him, igbos make una think ooh!.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by RTSC: 8:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Nogodye:
No matter what you tell the SE about Buhari, the won't hear.Their ears are already deaf to the truth...moreover, their votes doesn't count anymore when it comes to general election.
So you have used your mouth to cut igbo votes to half the size that brought obasanjo to power?
Or that brought presidents to power for 16 years.?

We will see how much electoral value the south west has when there is no buhari to ride on.

Loud mouthed, simpletons that stuck gold for the first time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by RTSC: 8:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
Isobug:

One day, just one day, their votes will count. It's something that must happen someday.

Who knows, perhaps It may be on the 16th of February 2019. But if it can't happen this soon, it surely will happen some other time.
Not all was born on the same day or year so enjoy while it lasts
The only reason why it did not count was aside from the unprecedented rigging in the north, buhari had a 4-2 regional advantage.
No region can beat that on its own.

Let me see the Yoruba candidate that will amass that kind of support anytime soon.

Thank God, their bigoted leaders have ensued they are in a rivalry with the east and so do not expect our votes for whatever reason.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by supereagle(m): 8:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
shugabasbn:
To me I never see a tribe like Igbo in Nigeria, they abandoned Okadigbo as V. P for Atiku, Abandoned Ojukwu of blessed memory for Obj, now abandoned the one of the best candidates if not the best Kingsley for Atiku again.

To me and my family we rep Kingsley. If u like call it a wasted vote

You forgot one, they abandoned Snate Presidency to a the North when it was zoned to them. Ngige would have become the Senate president, but they voted UCHE Ekwunife ,a PDP candidate to go to Senate. Rochas is drumming it to their ears that they will miss 2023.
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
I find the governor's statement that Buhari has plans for an additional state in the South East not only very deceptive but laughable and very odious. Why is it that the so-called representatives of the Igbo nation are so gullible and self-centered? Why is that these recalcitrant politicians always make promises, which they have never kept and never intended to keep only during an election period?

What happened to the times before the election? If they are honest and genuine in their pronouncements, I see no reason why they would have to wait till the election time to promise the people especially the South Easterners heaven on earth. I really do not blame these manipulative "August visitors", my beef is with these meretricious leaders from the zone who are so blinded by greed and avarice that they would come out and make stupid statements knowing same to be false.

This type of sell-out sets the zone backward and emboldens these politicians whether it's Buhari, Atiku or any other enemy of the zone to continue marching to the same old drumbeat of neglecting the Igbos. The people need to take their own destiny in their own hand and rise up against these errant politicians from the zone who do not have the best interest of the people at heart!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by SalamRushdie: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
it official Obiano is a fool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by globemoney01: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
bastardmod:
Peter Obi bots in pains. You will cry blood next week
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by globemoney01: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:
it official Obiano is a fool
Anambra is APGa. Atiku is a failed ticket
Re: Buhari Has Plans For Additional State In South East, Obiano Tells Ndigbo by raffite: 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Wike And Dakuku Peterside / Aisha Buhari Still Missing From Nigerian Public, Five Months After / 3 Dead As Unknown Gunmen Attack Police In Enugu (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.