Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,029 members, 7,939,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters (30054 Views)

See Names Of Nigeria Election Riggers Banned From Entering US / Atiku Returns To Nigeria, No Assurances Of Entering US Without Being Arrested / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters by Slynation(m): 1:25am On Feb 07, 2019
Naajjii:

Are you saying this from your sentiment or the real situation on ground? El- Rufai is passionately being supported and loved in northern part of Kaduna. Am here and I can tell you first hand. Southern part of Kaduna I guarantee you he will lose but up north every is APC and El- Rufai. So your report is not entiely accurate.
Off course he is loved by some factions of the Muslims in the northern part....
Kaduna election is always 50/50 btw North and South
But now the shiites are against him, the man stepped on too many toes, most of the almajiris he banned from begging in centre market and other vicinities are against him even tho they can still be bought with one masara and a cup of kunu'geda, add that to the Southern Kaduna where everyone is against him right from the onset, he stand no chance apart from rigging.....!! I can remember when he once said he will demolish the whole of goni gora, we were just laughing at the ignoramus for been an idiot, or is it his plans to demolished gbaji villa, perhaps the gawk was thinking he's still at Abuja where all those cowards will start begging him with huge amount of money, we give am serious run, I swear i love Southern Kaduna because of the Unity possessed by all its LGA
Re: El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters by GistFullGround: 2:13am On Feb 07, 2019

No wonder he lives with bitterness towards his fellow man and towards Christians because he felt USA is a Christian country

Re: El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters by ArticleBeast: 4:51am On Feb 07, 2019
morisnewrain:
Nothing keep them in a body bag. He said they will go home with a body bag. Body bag is a blood in a sachet of pure water like to replenish a lost blood in a patient body. So don't get it twisted ok!
do you even have sense
Re: El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters by middlebelter(m): 7:19am On Feb 07, 2019
I blame PDP for not being all out for this man. Can El-rufai prove the source of his wealth? How did he become stinkingly rich after serving in Government of OBJ.

He should be probed.
Re: El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters by Naajjii: 7:33am On Feb 07, 2019
Slynation:

Off course he is loved by some factions of the Muslims in the northern part....
Kaduna election is always 50/50 btw North and South
But now the shiites are against him, the man stepped on too many toes, most of the almajiris he banned from begging in centre market and other vicinities are against him even tho they can still be bought with one masara and a cup of kunu'geda, add that to the Southern Kaduna where everyone is against him right from the onset, he stand no chance apart from rigging.....!! I can remember when he once said he will demolish the whole of goni gora, we were just laughing at the ignoramus for been an idiot, or is it his plans to demolished gbaji villa, perhaps the gawk was thinking he's still at Abuja where all those cowards will start begging him with huge amount of money, we give am serious run, I swear i love Southern Kaduna because of the Unity possessed by all its LGA
Even in southern Kaduna El-rufai has pockets of supporters here and there the election will be tight but Government always have upper hand.
Re: El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters by Slynation(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2019
Naajjii:

Even in southern Kaduna El-rufai has pockets of supporters here and there the election will be tight but Government always have upper hand.
Yea i know, incumbent has upper hand but what I'm aware of is that free and fair election El-rufai can win Kaduna State
Re: El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters by olisaEze(m): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2019
islandmoon:
Jesus!!!!!!!!

Y ur ‘copter nor go crash, afta u ‘av gone to snap pishure with ancestral spirits for election! grin grin

Re: El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters by Reptyle(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2019
ugo4u:

Oga who told you that? last elections I know the role those guys played in bringing APC to power. They don't vote according to you but PMB and El-rufai where always visiting Zaria to seek support from the Sheikh. Yes they might not recognise our Constitution but they vote, I have friends who are Shiites.

Don't believe the hype my brother. Ask anyone who lives in Zaria and knows about the Shiites in Nigeria. They do not vote or register to vote. They do not recognise your government or your constitution. They are a government unto themselves...whic is why they keep having issues with successive governments. Politicians pander to their leader for photo ops mostly.

They are of no electoral value. If they were, do you think the current government would lock away their leader and risk getting on their bad side given their numbers in Kaduna?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2019
Naajjii:

Are you saying this from your sentiment or the real situation on ground? El- Rufai is passionately being supported and loved in northern part of Kaduna. Am here and I can tell you first hand. Southern part of Kaduna I guarantee you he will lose but up north every is APC and El- Rufai. So your report is not entiely accurate.
you are a juhadist as well, that is why you and your cohort are supporting him.
Re: El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters by Naajjii: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
vingeophysicist:
you are a juhadist as well, that is why you and your cohort are supporting him.
you are a ritualist from your post i know what part of the country you are, baby factory people.I stated El rufai is loved in northern part of kaduna and he is hated in the southern part of kaduna, and you an Osu caste coming to spew shi t.
Re: El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
Naajjii:

you are a ritualist from your post i know what part of the country you are, baby factory people.I stated El rufai is loved in northern part of kaduna and he is hated in the southern part of kaduna, and you an Osu caste coming to spew shi t.
it's obvious you are a core Muslim jihadist. If you are not you won't support one.Someone that has sworned to kill and maim the international electoral observers.I know your next line of action is to call me an infidel.sucide bomber
Re: El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters by Naajjii: 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
vingeophysicist:
it's obvious you are a core Muslim jihadist. If you are not you won't support one.Someone that has sworned to kill and maim the international electoral observers.I know your next line of action is to call me an infidel.sucide bomber
You are not infidel but you are a ritualist from baby factory in Osu caste Community. Slave.
Re: El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters by morisnewrain(m): 8:36am On Feb 09, 2019
ArticleBeast:

do you even have sense
You are not. If you are, you wouldn't argue with your teacher that takes time to read your rubbish and gives you a correction in case of next time. You can't be a good student. Idiot! Garara hia mehn!
Re: El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters by morisnewrain(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2019
Samunique:
Lair , go and check your dictionary and see the meaning of body bag.
Mr teacher I take correction. It is a bag used to carry dead accident victims or in a war. Thank you Oga.
Re: El-Rufai Banned From Entering US Since 2010 - Sahara Reporters by ArticleBeast: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
morisnewrain:
You are not. If you are, you wouldn't argue with your teacher that takes time to read your rubbish and gives you a correction in case of next time. You can't be a good student. Idiot! Garara hia mehn!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu, His Wife, Ibijoke Worshipped Online For Easter Service / Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant / Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.