Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,346 members, 7,881,283 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:48 PM

A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! (11200 Views)

Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False / At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) / Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by tolutara: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2010
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2010
manny4life:

It's not all facets of laws and rights I support period. Even our constitution does give certain restriction. Just because I have freedom of speech does not mean I would go out on the street and begin to remark on something that I know isn't protected under the law. Even our courts have recognized certain restrictions of our rights under same Constitution. I speak out for Equality and Freedom for all, but not a man getting pregnant because that's restrictive which the law doesn't cover.

Who told you they can't put that in their law? there was no law for gay marriage in most part of USA before, but now they have started adding them, so bro wait until they include the gay marriage right which is very close to happening soo.

I don't see why you would like and support gay, yet you don't want to support them getting pregnant on their own, talk about double standard. sad
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2010
Elpieda:

Stop yourself first before you stop other people, remove the speck from your own eyes before u remove the log in your brother's eyesif your not genuinely trying to make a change in your life, dont condemn the actions of someone else yet, sort out your life and issues first then u will be able to see clearly to sort out your brother's issues,

Will you stop picking on people's personalities while ignoring the general issue being discussed?

Are the judges making the laws saints? are your house of rep, senates saints? do you tell them to stop themselves first before making laws?

Stop talking like a hypocrite, address the issues on ground and leave people to talk about these issues, if you don't have anything to add, just log off and get something better doing.

So because i have slept with a girl before, i shouldn't talk about homosexuals, incest and bestiality? abeg go get something good to do with your time if you have nothing to say.

Before you log off, answer this

Do you support homosexuals?
Do you support their "right" to marriage?
Do you support their "right" to adopt?
Do you support their "right" to get pregnant?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Ranoscky(m): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2010
A gay to get pregnant ke? undecided For real? undecided
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2010
honeric01:

Who told you they can't put that in their law? there was no law for gay marriage in most part of USA before, but now they have started adding them, so bro wait until they include the gay marriage right which is very close to happening soo.

I don't see why you would like and support gay, yet you don't want to support them getting pregnant on their own, talk about double standard. sad

What I'm saying is that gay rights are not explicitly in the U.S. Constitution, however, it's been argued under the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment on the rational basis that "all men are created equal". In addition, the Constitution protects against unfair treatment of sexual orientation which included gay rights etc. While gay people have "LEGAL" rights to practice their orientation, my point is I do not agree with a gay man getting pregnant because it's not protected, that's over the limit. No one is adding anything into the law besides litigation is currently going on and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals is yet to decide on when to hear the case. Gay marriage as it stands now isn't a law so please get that staright, I don't know if are referring to Perry vs Schwarzenegger. Besides, like I have always maintained, I don not necessarily have to agree with all parts of a law; that's why people agree in parts, disagree in parts.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2010
manny4life:

What I'm saying is that gay rights are not explicitly in the U.S. Constitution, however, it's been argued under the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment on the rational basis that "all men are created equal". In addition, the Constitution protects against unfair treatment of sexual orientation which included gay rights etc. While gay people have "LEGAL" rights to practice their orientation, my point is I do not agree with a gay man getting pregnant because it's not protected, that's over the limit. No one is adding anything into the law besides litigation is currently going on and the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals is yet to decide on when to hear the case. Gay marriage as it stands now isn't a law so please get that staright, I don't know if are referring to Perry vs Schwarzenegger. Besides, like I have always maintained, I don not necessarily have to agree with all parts of a law; that's why people agree in parts, disagree in parts.

I am not talking about just the US, the US is not who decides what to be accepted and what not to be accepted, i am talking in general now, some countries already have the gay marriage right in their law (countries like Canada and co), so this kinda country is likely to also accept these homosexuals getting pregnant.

I am not surprised with whats going on because it's something i knew was going to happen in the first place.

Everything that's going on now is like a script and the script is available for all to see except those who refuse to see/read.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by cliveland: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2010
The couple met at a Christian conference three years ago, and are planning to make their relationship official in a few weeks’ time.

Bobby Ikekhuame Egbele, a fashion designer and model, grew up in Nigeria and runs an online clothes shop. Currently in the UK on a holiday visa, he and his ‘husband-to-be’ are waiting for the green light from the Borders Agency, which has requested details of their relationship and residency.

This is expected to be a formality but the ‘marriage’ cannot go ahead until permission is granted. Mr Egbele, who will then become a British citizen, said yesterday: ‘I’m excited about the wedding and that people are interested in it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

THE ABOVE QUOTE CLEARLY TELLS THE KIND OF PERSON THE STORY IS TELLING US ABOUT. WITHOUT MIXING WORDS, I RATHER BANG A 100YR WOMAN THAN THINK A FELLOW MAN ROCKS. stupid naija guy despirate to get Uk citizenship as if it guarantees any shit without much-ado.

i can mention 1 trillion vices that i may get my life into and surely man -on- man relationship SHALL never be 1.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Tolulop001(f): 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2010
anything for papers grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by mamagee3(f): 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2010
Tolulop001:

anything for papers grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by mfonemana(f): 2:28am On Aug 25, 2010
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by mfonemana(f): 2:28am On Aug 25, 2010
zzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by mfonemana(f): 2:33am On Aug 25, 2010
Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains. Nobody talk say make them no gay o! But why must it be in the church? isn't the devil's plan obvious? People, Jesus is at the door. Repent! As for my young brother. I no say hunger dey mama you, but not at the expense of eternal life o! God can provide for you right here in Niger. We are testimonies. God can!
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2010
manny4life:

How do they "IMPOSE" on you? Please explain? Give me a scenario and hypothetical, because I can give you tons of scenarios where Sharia laws impose on my personal individual rights. You saying homos are calling heteros homophobes, this is a classic case of the oppressor claiming to be oppressed. Perhaps a lil data can enlighten otherwise. A label is a label and is not a "IMPOSING" let's get that fact straight

Below is the beginning of forced acceptance of Homosexuality by non-Homosexuals. This is the new face of oppression by a growing cancer of homosexuality. I always knew Liberal Fascists Bigots in USA will eventually force everyone to grovel before their "Gay Agenda". Oppression and Propaganda come in many forms and the Gay Agenda is another one. It also aims to subjugate Africa as a primitive land for rejecting homosexuals, just like years ago the White-men oppressed Africans for being primitive because our tribal religions were inferior to Christianity.

The "Gay Agenda" is designed to turn the tables and ensure a new world with homosexuals oppressing everyone else but most especially to re-invigorate Secular Fascism for persecution against all religions (unlike in the past).

First: eHarmony Dating Service was sued for excluding gays (they later complied but create a separate gay site)
Second: eHarmony Dating Service was sued again and forced to merge gays with non-gays, thus forcing gays on other dating clients.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454904,00.html
http://mashable.com/2010/01/28/eharmony-lawsuit/

This is why Shari'a advocates will get even more aggressive to ensure Islam dominates to counter Homo-domination.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Elpieda: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2010
@Honeric, I do not support and will never support homosexuality, neither do i support fornication or adultery or people getting drunk, and the point am trying to make is they are all in the same category, YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THE HOMOSEXUAL IF YOU FORNICATE take it or leave it, the only difference is your doing a woman while he is doing a man, I am not stopping you from talking about it but make sure u know U ARE NO DIFFERENT IF YOU FORNICATE and you cant change my opinion, neither am i trying to change yours, am just airing my views which u clearly dont have to accept, mschewww

And besides everyone is free to talk about the issue, and my opinion on the issue is as much as i dont support the act, i dont support calling them demons or satan rejects or whatever names people are choosing to call them cos if you choose to call them names then i might as well call every fornicator a demon because fornication and homosexuality are in the same category, If you cant deal with my opinion go and jump into the river,
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2010
Elpieda:

I do not support and will never support homosexuality, neither do i support fornication or adultery or people getting drunk, and the point am trying to make is they are all in the same category, YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THE HOMOSEXUAL IF YOU FORNICATE take it or leave it, the only difference is your doing a woman while he is doing a man, I am not stopping you from talking about it but make sure u know U ARE NO DIFFERENT IF YOU FORNICATE and you cant change my opinion, neither am i trying to change yours, am just airing my views which u clearly dont have to accept, mschewww

And besides everyone is free to talk about the issue, and my opinion on the issue is as much as i dont support the act, i dont support calling them demons or satan rejects or whatever names people are choosing to call them cos if you choose to call them names then i might as well call every fornicator a demon because fornication and homosexuality are in the same category, If you cant deal with my opinion go and jump into the river,

Ok, what do you call it? does it look sane to you? does the act look "normal" to you?

Stop sounding like a hypocrite, you claim all are sins which i am not doubting, but no one is forcing people into accepting fornication, stealing, murder, gossiping as being a normal thing that should be allowed in the society, why then should homosexuals be allowed free hands if fornicators/murderers are not being allowed to practice freely? (using your words against you).

Because i have fornicated before does not mean i should not call a spade a spade, so don't just come and try to make people back off from saying the truth just because you believe they're not saints themselves.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Elpieda: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2010
@honeric, u no try, i never said homosexuals should be allowed free reign in society and if u opened ur eyes and read clearly, i said i will never accept homosexuality neither will i accept fornication, i still hold my opinion, call a spade a spade, fornication and homosexuality are on the same level end of story, so if ur goign to condemn their act, please condemn ur act of fornication too and figure out how to put a stop to people fornicating anyhow in society, and that goes for stealing murder and etc, dont put the different sins on different levels acting like homosexuality is a greater evil than fornication, Shio
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by lekanbar(m): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2010
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2010
Elpieda:

@honeric, u no try, i never said homosexuals should be allowed free reign in society and if u opened your eyes and read clearly, i said i will never accept homosexuality neither will i accept fornication, i still hold my opinion, call a spade a spade, fornication and homosexuality are on the same level end of story, so if your goign to condemn their act, please condemn your act of fornication too and figure out how to put a stop to people fornicating anyhow in society, and that goes for stealing murder and etc, dont put the different sins on different levels acting like homosexuality is a greater evil than fornication, Shio

Now, for the last time, let me sink this into your head, can you show me where in my post i said fornicators, idolaters, murderers are better then Homosexuals? this thread is about homosexuals and it's that topic i am addressing, you want to us to address a topic on the list you posted, kindly open a new thread for that OK?

Now, back off from my back, contribute to the thread or just go elsewhere if you have nothing to contribute.

I am beginning to get irritated by your constant blabbing!!!

Are you a saint? if you are not a saint, then why are you being a hypocrite by condemning and judging me too? if you think i don't have the moral right to talk about homosexuals, then what moral right do you have to tell me i don't have the right when you yourself is no SAINT?  undecided undecided undecided undecided

Bloody hypocrite!!! angry
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Elpieda: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2010
@honeric Thats why people like u fail Jamb, I do not nor does anyone here have the rigth to condemn anyone because we are all not saints, Hate the sin but f=dont hate the sinner, if u cant take it then dont dish it, my opinion remains my opinion and if u cant deal with it, as i said earlier jump into the ocean, when i initially made my comment i dint send it to u but guilty conscience made u respond to me so why u come dey cry, so u back off and leave me to make my comments, NONSENSE!!!!*hissing like a woman*
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 9:48pm On Aug 25, 2010
It's like you like my ID too much that you can't just back off from my comments, hehehehe, you seem to type and respond like a gay and i can sense it even with the way you hissed like a woman, now i understand your plights now, like i said, you are a hypocrite, a gay at that but too frightened and ashamed to come out of the closet cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Elpieda: 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2010
@honeric sorry to disappoint u, but am a woman and married with two kids,
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2010
congratulation, as if we don't know about married men chasing after their fellow men's azzholes.

say something else, that one is old!

Comment on the issue on ground and stop following me about like a fly on a dead corpse
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Elpieda: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2010
^^^is that what you doehyah
na u dey follow me, no be me dey follow u, i don pass my comment since tete na u carry am forward like accountant, and as a stubborn person i dont let go easily, so na u put urself for corner,
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 9:55pm On Aug 25, 2010
Hehehehe, and who's quoting my name on all the comments he's made so far on this thread? now who's the stalker? grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Elpieda: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2010
^^^na u sabi, u seemed to have enjoyed my challenge and i enjoyed challenging u,

my main issue is the fact that he is a Nigerian, I mean c'mon, and he is freaking 25, he is after something cos nigerian men are usually not gay, i mean at least majority of them dont do crap like that
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 10:03pm On Aug 25, 2010
Well, a weak challenger like you is easy to combat (no pun intended)

All the same, na him problem, as long as he stays where he is not come here to preach of one yeye acceptance. (why should they even want a special acceptance in the 1st place?)
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by Elpieda: 10:10pm On Aug 25, 2010
no u gave up too soon by saying i should back off, so u got intimidated,

but why should they not be accepted? The UK is a free society just as the US is and not everyone supports that a union should be solely man and woman, most people who support the union btw male and female are supporting it based on their religious backgrounds, only conservative societies like ours can choose not to accept such unions
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by honeric01(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2010
You failed to address the issue on ground, rather you picked on me with the wrong tools, hence your failure on this thread, anyways it's all good.

Why should we accept them? of what use is it going to be for us? do we have to accept everything just because some of the western world believe it's okay? there's nothing okay about the act, so it sucks and should be thrown out.

i hope you know the punishment of any offender here in Nigeria? 21 years in imprisonment, so it's better they all do it secretly and stop rubbing it on our faces trying to force the society into "accepting them in a special way".

What's the difference between a gay and a beast lover and an incest practitioner?
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by manny4life(m): 12:18am On Aug 26, 2010
Since everyone here is advocating for Sharia law, how about Sharia law is introduced as Nigerian Law? I really like to see how many Nigerians would keep quiet, At least when it's introduced, Americans would see more reasons to accept it, but till then, Sharia or whatever it's called, would "NEVER" small the daylight near U.S. Congress to be introduced as a law. Muslims can practice their religion but the line is enforcing it on those who don't want it. Just as Gays and Lesbians can practice their sexual orientation, so long they don't enforce their sexuality on you.

As for eHarmony, to the best of my knowledge, I know there are pending class action discrimination lawsuits against eHarmony, but so far on the complaint, eHarmony was found violating any law. For crying out loud, this is an online dating service, if they don't like it, go elsewhere. If I'm correct, the law tends more often to victims rather to complainants. The gay people in this case failed to shown proof that they were in fact victims of discrimination and as for that one, it's irrelevant. Although I must point out that sexual orientation is a "PROTECTED CLASS" so they had standing to sue for discrimination.

The difference between gay claiming for rights and Sharia law is that gay rights although not explicitly specified in our Constitution is protected right (discrimination against sexual orientation) under the equal protection clause part of the fourteenth Amendment; no state shall deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws. All men are and were created equal and powers were delegated to the federal govt to protect protect the rights, freedom and equality for all. While Sharia law isn't covered anywhere in the Constitution, please if u know where it does, please let me know. I like to learn more. Sharia law does nothing but impose on our First Amendment right; right to the freedom of religion, speech, the press, assembly, and petition because it's a religious law.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by cvibe: 6:39am On Aug 26, 2010
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by GudFolk: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2010
Manny4Life, you fail to understand the root of all human problems. EQUALITY is an illusion.

A brief summary of America before an today:
In the past America was a religious society with a Secular constitution speaking of religious freedom because they did not understand Shari'a law. By denying the practice of Shari'a law in any part of the USA, the religious freedoms of Muslims are being denied.

This was the argument homosexuals used to FORCE homosexual marriage on the whole society including forcing religious institutions to accept homosexual marriage by government filing lawsuits like the one against the Boy's Scouts of America by a group of homos.

So in the past America was religious with a Christian domination. Marriage revolved around Christian values and was forced on society. Today America is extremely secular with a hatred for all religions. To make things worse Homosexuality is FORCED down the throats of everybody even internationally by lobbying for it in the U.N. charter.
In the future, with increasing Muslim population worldwide and immigration to the USA, the anger by religious Muslims will force them to find ways to use religious freedom and introduce Shari'a in some states and slowly ensure it enters the USA completely. Muslim rights are being denied in USA and the West. Homosexuality is being worshiped.

The truth is forcing the rights of a minority on a majority is not EQUALITY but tyranny with Minority becoming the oppressors of a Majority. Or you have segregation with everyone free to practice in small cubicles and society a Feudal State and not united federation. Unity requires common values. There is nothing common between homosexual abomination and divine Shari'a law. The USA must choose. But Muslims procreate rapidly while homos do not.

The majority must resist a world where homosexuals will oppress us all. Homos have already conquered Europe.
Re: A Nigerian Male(25) To Marry A Male Vicar(65) - This Is Just Crazy! by vedaxcool(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2010
I think the more appropriate Question we should ask homophiles is "Is homosexuality a healthy Life style?"

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burkina Faso Requests French Ambassador's Withdrawal / Haiti gangs: More than 50,000 flee capital after surge in violence / Mauritania Dissolves 76 Political Parties For ‘Being Too Small’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.