Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,277 members, 7,928,916 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:20 AM

Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo (667 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Mount Billboard To Felicitate With Ọọni On Ọọlọjọ Festival / PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by omonaijiria: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
"If a Govt. needs to put adverts in the papers, to advertise what they've done after six years, then there's a big problem..." - PYO.

Prof osinbabjo made this statement om his twitter page on 08/02/2015

Can we now say Buhari government is a total failure

2 Likes

Re: Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by Blakjewelry(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
the truth is they were just trying their luck, they were never prepared or expect to win

4 Likes

Re: Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by Racoon(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
shocked Even VP Osinbajo was also caught in this hypocrisy? The man is a big disappointment.

5 Likes

Re: Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by Hundreddegrees(m): 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
It really breaks my heart how i believed and campaigned for this stupid government back then cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by Josnac(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Same goes for our minister of darkness... These people rode to power using propaganda and fake promises.

When it became obvious same tactics could be used against them in the coming elections.. They started screaming hate speech up and down the place.

What you sow is what you reap, Osibanjo as a "pastor" should have known better.

5 Likes

Re: Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by Stone123(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
See his master here who came into office in 2005 https://youtu.be/ar9D2usfNU8

2 Likes

Re: Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by Taguchi: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
any body that votes for this present administration is an enemy of national progress

6 Likes

Re: Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Now they don't only need billboards they have introduced lies...imagine the dummy of a president saying he has fulfilled his promise on economy and security

When this people die the devil will have no choice than to park out from hell so the new tenants can occupy
Re: Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by bedspread: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
I am Truly Ashamed of Pastor Osinbajo..

A well known Scholar has been Turned to an Equivalent of An Alamajiri...

It's Really Unfortunate... I really Weep for Him

2 Likes

Re: Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by BuhariLooter(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Obasenjo book my watch is his personal opinion and account from the angle he sees it.
If he actually have all the evidence he said he has against Atiku during his tenure he would have nailed him without pity.
Also if BUBU has much evidence against Atiku he also would have nailed him.
If Atiku is not an option BUBU should not be a thought at all.PIG BUHARIdementia IS A DEMENTED, OLD DOTARD AND APC SUPPORTERS ARE MENTALLY DERANGED PIGS AND IDIOTIC DUNDERHEAD.Buhari has no money to buy APC nomination form whereas his son who has never worked anywhere could afford multimillion Naira motorcycle.
What is worse? Buhari daughter who was "let my people go" student of Law School is in a plum job in NNPC, Osinbajo daughter is a bigtime business woman in her teens, APC politician children are CBN employees, while N-Power and BMC of N30k is best for you
... and several other instances
As a child growing up, we were told to be very careful and mindful of those we associate with, this is simply because its impossible to find a good man in the midst of thieves. The fact that Buhari is not only wining and dining with thieves, but also shielding them, proves that Buhari is a greater thief. Like they say show me your friends and i will show you who you are.
If you read this and still vote for Buhari and APC, then look at the mirror, the person you see there is ... AN IDIOT!

2 Likes

Re: Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by CanineOfJackal: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
cheesy

Re: Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by SalamRushdie: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
lol now Yemi Osinbanjo is not only doing billboards but paying Voters 10k grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by CanineOfJackal: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
It really breaks my heart how i believed and campaigned for this stupid government back then cry cry
sorry.

Re: Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by CanineOfJackal: 6:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:
lol now Yemi Osinbanjo is not only doing billboards but paying Voters 10k grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by Zombicmodz: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2019
undecided

Re: Flash-back: Its A Failed Govt. That Needs Billboard To Show His Work: Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 07, 2019
Hundreddegrees:

Ooooh u are even one of them.......

Back then and now are samething.....

I forgot na una we south south....

An igbo man will never support a terrorist even since 2015.....#Igbo amaka.

I will advise u to continue supporting and encourage how u BROUGHT UNTOLD HARDSHIP AMONG RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL. (buhari)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Reports From Anambra South Senatorial District, Nnewi South Headquarters / How Do I Become A Member Of A Biafran Movement / Gov. Yahaya Bello; A Machiavellian Contraption For Kogi's Railing And Wailing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.