Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (31751 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Serveyouright(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2019
Is a brave decision, some women allow their pride to destroy good relationship that would have change their Fortune. My wife to be toase me and fall yakata. My pretty and precious baby thank you for being bold. My promise for you is that you will not regret this decision you made. You that girl outside there go out and toase that man this is 21st century behave like girl's of computer age. Stop analogy relationship now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.