Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,962 members, 7,927,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why Igbo Don't Know What They Want; Biafra Or Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbo Don't Know What They Want; Biafra Or Atiku? (371 Views)

Why Igbo Don't Cry Ebin Pawa (image) / The Effects Of Ekweremadu's Attack That Igbo Don't Know / Igbo's Don't Like Northerners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Igbo Don't Know What They Want; Biafra Or Atiku? by lagoscrimefree: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2019
As far as I am concern, the Igbo never knew what they want as they are the number 1 crowd follower. Yesterday, what they will shout Biafra or I die. Today, they have have changed their slogan to "Atikulation", and that is how they would be deceive till kingdom come. Majority of them are not stable, especially their leaders. In as much as I like actualisation of the Biafra Nation but it will never come till eternity. Have you ever ask yourself this simple question, how many of you voted Ojukwu when he came out to be president.
Re: Why Igbo Don't Know What They Want; Biafra Or Atiku? by Peacemaker5128: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Why is it difficult for Ati'aku to remove his trousers on national TV ?
Just ordinary trousers undecided undecided kiss
Re: Why Igbo Don't Know What They Want; Biafra Or Atiku? by DrGoodman: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
When your enemies start to advice you, you are on the right path.

Igbos will vote Atiku, who wan cry, make e cry.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbo Don't Know What They Want; Biafra Or Atiku? by DrGoodman: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
Why is it difficult for Ati'aku to remove his trousers on national TV ?
Just ordinary trousers undecided undecided kiss

You wan measure the size of his gbola grin
Re: Why Igbo Don't Know What They Want; Biafra Or Atiku? by Ruddyman(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
We want Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbo Don't Know What They Want; Biafra Or Atiku? by Banmeallday: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
lagoscrimefree:
As far as I am concern, the Igbo never knew what they want as they are the number 1 crowd follower. Yesterday, what they will shout Biafra or I die. Today, they have have changed their slogan to "Atikulation", and that is how they would be deceive till kingdom come. Majority of them are not stable, especially their leaders. In as much as I like actualisation of the Biafra Nation but it will never come till eternity. Have you ever ask yourself this simple question, how many of you voted Ojukwu when he came out to be president.

You probably are referring to Igbo NIGERIANS, a bunch of confused Lagos or Northern raised people that are psychologically homeless.... The real Igbo want autonomy and freedom, just like many other people throughout the continent want....but are denied

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Requests Senate to Confirm Chairman And Commissioners of RMAFC / RE: Aguleri Calls On Umueri To Embrace Peace And Avoid Provocations / 2019 Election: INEC Issues Final Warning To Political Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.