Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Once Had Sex In The Traffic- Careema - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Had Sex In The Traffic- Careema (1881 Views)

I Once Considered Jumping Off Third Mainland Bridge – Mo Cheddah / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Once Had Sex In The Traffic- Careema by splendid22(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
Years back in the Nigerian music industry, being a video vixen wasn’t considered a career. These days a lot of young Nigerian ladies are cashing out from doing what they love, dancing.
They are beautiful, sexy, and probably endowed with enough skills to provide the audience with entertainment.

Careema, a popular video vixen and body painting dancer has stated that she goes naked during the body painting.

“This is what I enjoy, though some people wear thongs, they wear pants, I go totally nude. If I don’t tell you I am nude, you won’t know”, she said in a chat with Broadway TV.
When asked the weirdest place, she has ever had sex, she said: “I once had sex in the traffic. The traffic wasn’t moving, we were just stationed there. The traffic was for over an hour. I think It was just the right moment, so why not?”.

Read the rest here

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-sex-traffic-careema/

Re: I Once Had Sex In The Traffic- Careema by OneCorner: 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2019
How’s this news?

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Links Up With Ex-boyfriend Asa Asika (Photos) / The Church Open The Flood Gates Of Hell Against Children Blessing Gay Marriage / He No Tall Like This Before, Wizkid Funny Talk To His Photographer. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.