Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,311 members, 7,900,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:44 PM

Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady (55020 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / "I Started Growing Breasts At 7"-Busty Nigerian Girl On Her Challenge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Ejiro204: 12:24am On Feb 07, 2019
A human being like you lowlife fear God oooooo only a dead man is lowlife nonsense
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by baratech: 12:45am On Feb 07, 2019
Sex sex sex.... Na wa for this generation
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by RaphtechSolar(m): 12:57am On Feb 07, 2019
Okay heard, na her Cup of tea be dat
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by bukatyne(f): 1:45am On Feb 07, 2019
It is standard practice not to tangle with anyone who has nothing to lose.

They are the most dangerous lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by skales67(m): 3:12am On Feb 07, 2019
That is why i don't date single ladies anymore because they have nothing to offer but their v*gina which they will still use to do guy for you. I now go for older women of substance and it is paying off! Women who are married, divorced or separated from their husbands.

I am currently in a relationship with 3 here in Abuja and my pocket has never run dry since then. 2 of them are married and 1 is separated from her husband. One is even asking me to just come to her supermarket everyday and stay with her so she can just be by my side and she will place me on a monthly stipend of N45k.

Before the "you are depending on the money of a woman" crew comes for my head, i have my own business which was already ailing but thanks to one of them who gave me some cash to revamp it.

Guys too should stop dating all these broke girls who call their useless selves "Slay Queens"!
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Mrexcell(m): 3:47am On Feb 07, 2019
tendingNews:
A beautiful and endowed Nigerian, Omotola aka 'Jesusbaby' has advised ladies not to have sex with 'lowlife poor men'.

The lady, Omotola is an entrepreneur said:

"Stop having sex with all this lowlife poor boys that will come and drag you because they have nothing to lose, you people won’t hear word.

Ok."

The busty lady's tweet and advice to women got lots of reactions and backslash.

Reacting to the backlash from her tweet, the lady fired back. She said:

"Those of you coming to this thread to cry should keep crying since you lack sense to comprehend.

Ask yourself why u are triggered and insulting me over this tweet!"

"Are you a lowlife?
Do you come to the TL to shame women because you both had sex? So why exactly are y’all triggered?.....or you just lack comprehension?

Well every1 will be Aii."

See more of her sexy photos in bikini after the cut....

What do you think about her tweet and advice to women?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/stop-having-sex-with-lowlife-poor-men.html?m=1

This is the reason why yahoo boys are using them and their pants for money rituals they don't want to struggle with any man from the scratch. They don't even know that most billionaire we see today were not even born rich they started from nothing until they reach the very top and became extremely wealthy.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by BlueAir: 4:18am On Feb 07, 2019
Emodeee:
Guys should also not date hungry girls.
I swear. They rarely give space for progress
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by dapillar: 4:32am On Feb 07, 2019
She probably meant lowlife small boys because no mature guy will kiss and tell online or ofline.
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by crafteck(m): 5:05am On Feb 07, 2019
Stop having sex with all these lowlife poor girls that have nothing to offer.
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Daeylar(f): 5:16am On Feb 07, 2019
She told no lies. Not one.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 5:22am On Feb 07, 2019
So people just type rubbish on Twitter and if becomes a news on nairaland? SMH
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Forreellinc: 6:01am On Feb 07, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by saviourstandere: 6:13am On Feb 07, 2019
E bilike say those broke boys don package suck her pussy(a.k.a kpekus) well well o,so make una no blame am abeg, dem don do am weeen
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by SAMBARRY: 6:17am On Feb 07, 2019
grin

See how all of them are foaming in the mouth grin

Because they've been casted grin

Ashe etieponibibayi grin
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by OKorowanta: 6:43am On Feb 07, 2019
Adam and Eve weren't millionaires.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Nature8(m): 6:44am On Feb 07, 2019
pocohantas:
Hmmm Let me wait for the "later-they-will-say-they-are-not-sex-objects-crew"
cheesy
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Teddy01: 7:02am On Feb 07, 2019
Talking as if, if lowlife boys the have sex with highlife girls; e no dey sweet them girls shocked
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by kense88: 7:08am On Feb 07, 2019
It's all about what they gain from an act they also enjoy. Most of our women are actually useless to us, without sex.

1 Like

Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by MacLovington(m): 7:10am On Feb 07, 2019
OKorowanta:

Lol. If it was now mankind would have died out. Or Eve would have followed the Serpent cum Satan. tongue
But the question is: Should girls be pounding d!cks of rich guys left, right & centre?

Is that her own women empowerment programme? How about "ladies, work hard and earn your own money so that you can have the luxury of choosing the right man for you?"

Has she ever considered that "lowlife" as she puts it is irrespective of gender?

There are far more poor women than there are poor men.
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by kense88: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2019
OKorowanta:
God bless you. Always looking forward to reap where they did not sow. You want a very rich man. What are you going to bring to the table
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by kense88: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2019
MacLovington:

Lol. If it was now mankind would have died out. Or Eve would have followed the Serpent cum Satan. tongue
But the question is Should girls be pounding d!cks of rich guys left right & centre?

Is that her own women empowerment programme? How about "ladies, work hard and earn your own money so that you can have the luxury of choosing the right man for you?"

Has she ever considered that "lowlife" as she puts it is irrespective of gender?

There are far more poor women than there are poor men.
They believe it's ok to be poor and unambitious.
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2019
Ijikwa ego.com
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by kense88: 7:21am On Feb 07, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, if the guy has a reputation to protect, he won't come online to kiss and tell. I think that's what she means.
Hmm, you never jam money miss road. Just mingle with the right mind, not neccesarily rich people.
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by excel101(m): 7:24am On Feb 07, 2019
koyyes:
A broke guy has no business having sex in the first place.

Is he ready for marriage and fatherhood?
The question is who gives a broke guy sex? same you ladies.
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by NkayStory(f): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2019
wetdick:
These are the type of news, NL feminists love, everything that has to do with SEX, SEX not women empowerment

it seems our girls are obsessed about sex. They are experts on who they should give sex to or not but no single idea of economic development in their life. what a generation of women.

Thank god for social media, they can get their 5 minutes of fame, most people that rant about all these are LOWLives, i have never seen a mission driven woman posting something like that on social media.

Stop calling Nairaland girls or ladies....Most commentators on such topics are mostly boy,guys and men...Your obsession over female topics are second to none.

You guys are the ones who open topics on females and sexx here,are the ones who comment the most and are the one who like" the comments...

Heck!!.99.9% of those who even "liked" your silly comment are male undecided....and that post has 70 likes and counting.

.Your lives just revolves around women and sexxx

You lots really need to get a life....and fast!
Re: Stop Having Sex With All These Lowlife Poor Boys - Busty Nigerian Lady by Joemetry(m): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2019
tendingNews:
A beautiful and endowed Nigerian, Omotola aka 'Jesusbaby' has advised ladies not to have sex with 'lowlife poor men'.

The lady, Omotola is an entrepreneur said:

"Stop having sex with all this lowlife poor boys that will come and drag you because they have nothing to lose, you people won’t hear word.

Ok."

The busty lady's tweet and advice to women got lots of reactions and backslash.

Reacting to the backlash from her tweet, the lady fired back. She said:

"Those of you coming to this thread to cry should keep crying since you lack sense to comprehend.

Ask yourself why u are triggered and insulting me over this tweet!"

"Are you a lowlife?
Do you come to the TL to shame women because you both had sex? So why exactly are y’all triggered?.....or you just lack comprehension?

Well every1 will be Aii."

See more of her sexy photos in bikini after the cut....

What do you think about her tweet and advice to women?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/stop-having-sex-with-lowlife-poor-men.html?m=1

I support her...
I don't do it with broke girls too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. / A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / 10 Characters Young Guys Exhibit When Trying To Get Under The Pant Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.