Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,598 members, 7,941,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

What’s Scarier? Space Or The Ocean? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What’s Scarier? Space Or The Ocean? (2395 Views)

Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What’s Scarier? Space Or The Ocean? by ibkayee(f): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
ThatKING:
I recall reading a book by Fitzgerald who described a woman's eyes as an ocean of blue beyond blues. I think the ocean is the scariest
I used to say space because there’s something scary about the unknown, however despite having explored more of the ocean than space we’ve still barely covered anything when you think about its size, we’re so close to it yet don't know much about what’s down there, so I don’t know at this point lol

3 Likes

Re: What’s Scarier? Space Or The Ocean? by oweniwe(m): 3:32pm On May 30, 2019
I'll rather go space instead of ocean.

What's the under water that's fascinating? More like being in a desert where you see endless and, you'll just be seeing endless waters... That's boring undecided

But space... So many bangs ... So many things to look and see that you'll never get tired of seeing many fascinating celestial activities... That's fun.

But ocean, you go look water tire... Come to sleep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Here Living In Malta? / Re-issue Of Nigerian E-passport Abroad Solution / Local Flight Lagos To Abuja Cheapest And How To Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.