Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,908 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Predict Next Bill Board Song Of The Week And Win Two Thousand Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Predict Next Bill Board Song Of The Week And Win Two Thousand Naira (331 Views)

"You Can Win Two Prizes, The Grand Prize And Me” – BBN Sheggz Tells Bella / Oladips: “I Had Just 23 Thousand Naira In My Account When I Left Reminisce Label / Falz Becomes First Nigerian Artiste To Win Two Amvcas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Predict Next Bill Board Song Of The Week And Win Two Thousand Naira by Walliberry65: 1:03am On Feb 07, 2019
Hello guys here we want to appreciate all our fans and it is time we give back to you guys, so we are introducing a short a predict and win the game.

Glamourama Ads

Here you will predict the songs that will be on billboard 1 and a 2nd spot for the next week, we are going to select 2people randomly and give them 1000n( one thousand nairas) respectively. We know this amount is small but kindly bear with us, with time we will increase it.

To vote

Go to the comment box

Enter your full name

Email

Your answer.

Here are the tips the top songs which are ranking at the moment and we think this song have higher hope of making it to the first and second spot

Ariana Grande – Thank You Next

Ariana Grande- 7Rings

Nicki Minaj- Barbie Goin Bad

Nicki Minaj- Barbie Drip

J Cole- Middle child

Hasley- Without me

Designer- Finesse

Kelly Rowland- Crown

Please, any vote this is posted outside our site will not be counted, all vote should be on our site.

All the vote will close 12 AM on Saturday February 8/2019.

Hurry now!!!

Thank you.

Click below link to place your prediction ↓↓
https://entertainmenthub.com.ng/predict-next-bill-board-song-of-the-week-and-win-2000/

Re: Predict Next Bill Board Song Of The Week And Win Two Thousand Naira by Otasfixed: 1:13am On Feb 07, 2019
Please read below it

(1) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Wants A Valentine Date With DJ Cuppy / 2019 Easiest Way To Make Money Online Without Commenting And Sharing Of Posts / [VIDEO] Veteran Yoruba Actor, Fadeyi Oloro Hospitalised Over An Unknown Ailment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.