Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,601 members, 7,885,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC (46277 Views)

Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega / Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by mozona(m): 7:24am On Feb 07, 2019
nonsense
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by NdiaraIGBO: 7:26am On Feb 07, 2019
kaluxy007:

So what has changed since 2015 aside increasing hunger rate and mortality, You should be concerned about your brothers who have taken to ritualism in the guise of internet...i guess you're getting dollar at the rate of 1 naira since your dummy of a president took over

Go and asked Ngozi Iweala what happened to your economy and why you are hungry. You foolishly or ignorantly believe 4 years can fix a big highly populated country like Nigeria. And now out of hatred for Buhari you are backing a confirmed THIEF and Embezzler. Go and kpai!
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by NdiaraIGBO: 7:29am On Feb 07, 2019
Seetto:

Same to you as PDP gorgeously looted Nigeria into recession , say amen....

God bless you!
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by Performance67(m): 7:29am On Feb 07, 2019
People got no chill

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by blinkz4real: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2019
Caseless:
grin

Mention corruption without pointing fingers, and you'd have PDP and their supporters reacting. This reaction goes to show that PDP is synonymous to grand corruption.

Again, they hate the truth. Confront them with facts, figure and superior arguments, they resort to wailing irredeemably.

The opposition is indeed supine in Nigeria.

You think u re learned bt a stark illiterate, u dnt even no what is corruption. Wen everytin in dis govt stink of corruption n nepotism bt because u re ignorant n blinded wt myopic level of reasoning u can't see anytin wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by watchindelta(m): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2019
I stil no see any change between PDP n APC anytime i called my ppl na still the same yarning i they hear. Say even naija they worst, I jst tired for naija! Too much morons in the Country, 100yrs to come dnt expect any change to come because 90% of naija are morons. Country that love too much evil jst cant more an inch forward. Their politicians na kolo but the ppl of naija are more worst than the politicians dumb n foolishness!
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by Sirjamo: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2019
228.76 - 92.2 = 136.16
So, it's true that Baba Buhari has 60% less revenue from oil than the PDP, yet he's doing all the infrastructure, he's paying salaries, he's fighting insecurity! Its because of him that Nigeria hasn't become like Venezuela.
God bless Baba Buhari and also reward him with second term.

Imagine if he has the kind of money those people had, he would have been able to do ten times better.

The PDP is a disease that we must permanently cure come next week Saturday with our PVCs
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by DeepNuggets: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2019
praizblog:
President Buhari Son inlaw Ahmed Indimi who married President Buhari daughter Zahra tried to post a fact check figures released by worldbank to convince people about the present government.

Meanwhile nigerians got no chill as they all drop comments blastimg him for comparing the last government and the present government.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerians-blast-buhari-son-inlaw-ahmed-indimi-for-comparing-pdp-and-apc-government/

The average Nigerian is biased and hates figures imagine saying Nbs generated statistics is doctored. I'm a statistician so i know how much research it takes to gather all the information needed in all sectors. It's just rude to put all of that under doubt for political biasness...God help all of us and make us attain some certain level of sanity. Btw its the same nbs data investors use to forecast or do they go from house to house asking how best to invest? Smh
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by bjjose: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=NdiaraIGBO post=75491617]

So why are you looking back? Why are you on Nairaland? [/quoteamebo reason
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by Predator188: 8:28am On Feb 07, 2019
Caseless:
grin

Mention corruption without pointing fingers, and you'd have PDP and their supporters reacting. This reaction goes to show that PDP is synonymous to grand corruption.

Again, they hate the truth. Confront them with facts, figure and superior arguments, they resort to wailing irredeemably.

when an illiterate does corruption like APC/buhari .with mismanaged economy.
Nigerian economy slips into recession..
Even naira was intentionally devalued by this government /APC expect further recession..if PMB wins..
The facts are all there..He wants to rule Nigeria,No Waec certificate,is he not an illiterate?he does not obey court orders and the rule of law,is this not corruption?,naira to dollar exchange is terrible. with all this evidence the people like you will support him to rig elections like the previous riggings!APc is using fighting corruption to confuse Nigerians..
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2019
Caseless:
grin

Same thing u re guilty of ....do you accept fact when is the way round....free yourself from the shackles of politicians if you re not earning your living from them
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2019
This ahmed indimi is a carbon copy of his dad. I love seeing daddy-son twins.
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by SalamRushdie: 8:55am On Feb 07, 2019
The useless son inlaw says Buhari has spent more on capital project than Jonathan within the same period.. But is this even true ? Hell No!!!! a quick check will reveal that 1.2 trillion Naira under Jonathan was in 2012 was equivalent to 9.5 billion dollars while 2.7 trillion Naira under the dullard in 2016 was equivalent to 7 billion dollars meaning Jonathan spent more on capital projects
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by SaintNemesis(f): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2019
Why bring 2012-2013 statistics, why not 2014-2015. And 2015-2018

Well, I don't blame him, his father is one of those milking our Niger Delta oil. If Atiku comes and privatizes he will loose the free pipe running from Niger Delta to his bank account.

Desperate times, calls for Desperate measures.
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by fredoooooo: 9:08am On Feb 07, 2019
Na normal thing , people Wey no see money steal again dey wail up and down ...
Sai Baba we know
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by allisso: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2019
post=75490747:
Truth is so bitter to the children of hate and perdition.

FACTS, just like HIPS..... don't lie!!

Wailers haven't seen anything yet.

FeBuhari 16th 2019, here we come!

Una go dey alright las las wink wink cheesy

God bless our President MUHAMMADU BUHARI, Man of the people.....sane people that is! wink
keep masturbating lol
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by victordaimond: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2019
Zansu007:
Am back, the mod that ban me because I said buhari is lifeless continue God is watching you.

EOD
Lol
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by victordaimond: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2019
Zansu007:
Am back, the mod that ban me because I said buhari is lifeless continue God is watching you.

EOD
Lol......Person no fit talk truth again abi......Kwatinu..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by Caseless: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2019
blinkz4real:
[s]

You think u re learned bt a stark illiterate, u dnt even no what is corruption. Wen everytin in dis govt stink of corruption n nepotism bt because u re ignorant n blinded wt myopic level of reasoning u can't see anytin wrong.[/s]
This gibberish can only come from a "stark illiterate".
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2019
You keep forgetting the N12trillion loan!
Less revenue ??
That loan is for your kids sir Jamon

Sirjamo:
228.76 - 92.2 = 136.16
So, it's true that Baba Buhari has 60% less revenue from oil than the PDP, yet he's doing all the infrastructure, he's paying salaries, he's fighting insecurity! Its because of him that Nigeria hasn't become like Venezuela.
God bless Baba Buhari and also reward him with second term.

Imagine if he has the kind of money those people had, he would have been able to do ten times better.

The PDP is a disease that we must permanently cure come next week Saturday with our PVCs
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by njimezz(m): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2019
May be coz ur brain na relaxer full'm abi, if u are not suffering Nigerians are, Just shut up ur mouth and think before u speak
MrAJQ:
Where is the blasting? Or is he wrong with his words
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by SexytorresE(f): 10:23am On Feb 07, 2019
If am to comment on this via twitter, I swear down! First I will go for his bleaching legs before I say anything futher. Oloshi
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by excelmanager(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2019
We are patiently waiting for the election. How can you compare failure to success? Time for APC to go.

Do know that each time you buy airtime or data some one somewhere is making money.

Do know that about #14billion is spent by Nigerians daily according to NCC.
You can share in the Telecom profits if you take the bold step to join us and stop enriching others, And start recharging for fortune.

Join us today to find out facts about RECHARGE AND GET PAID.If you are ready to start making money in the Telecom Industry comment I'M READY with your whatsapp number. Call/whatsapp me on 07039076273

Follow the link below to our WhatsApp training forum to learn more���������

https:///HadfIZhpDqD6A0A07fq27B

This business is only for serious minded people.
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2019
I don't blame the dumb lunatic, I blame the shithole where the best are ruled by the worst! nonsense!
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by Sirjamo: 11:31am On Feb 07, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
You keep forgetting the N12trillion loan!
Less revenue ??
That loan is for your kids sir Jamon

12 trillion naira is about 10 billion dollars.

Cash and assets recovery is about 5 billion dollars

add all together, you still have 121 billion dollars less revenue to PDP

Whichever way you look at it, the Buhari government is far better in the management of revenue
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by MrAJQ(m): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
njimezz:
May be coz ur brain na relaxer full'm abi, if u are not suffering Nigerians are, Just shut up ur mouth and think before u speak
Your problem started from lack of home training. So you're suffering?
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by NdiaraIGBO: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=bjjose post=75493254][/quote]

Face your abroad!
Re: Nigerians Blast Buhari's Son-In-Law, Ahmed Indimi For Comparing PDP And APC by islandmoon: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
these are the main financer of ___________ , if you know you know!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Subsidy Removal,the Reality And The Advantages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.