Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,455 members, 7,978,466 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:51 AM

Identify Wizzkid Starboy Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Identify Wizzkid Starboy Challenge (635 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Wizkid Signs AHMED, Kid Rapper To Starboy, Gives Him N10m At Wizkid Concert / Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Identify Wizzkid Starboy Challenge by IdeaMonkeyBlog: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2019
How well did you know our very own Starboy, because I was thought I new him to till I came across a facebook page name wizkid sosie officel and bros I got my brain messed up trying to clarify my thoughts that this guy is not Wiz kid. If you no wizkid identify him in the comments section by typing he the guy on the right or they guy on the left.
Check more of his foto at https://ideamonkeys..com/2019/02/can-you-identify-nigerian-wizkid.html?m=1 CcMissB3, Fynestboi abeg��� help a brother out take this post to the next level, not Buhari next level pooh �

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Mother Spotted Alive In Magodo After He Lied About Her Death. Photos / Read Pius Adesanmi’s Emotional Open Letter To Daughter / I Would Have Risen To The Top Faster If I Was A Man-Genevieve Nnaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.