Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

Smartweb Nigeria: How To Buy Premium Domain Names Cheap - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Smartweb Nigeria: How To Buy Premium Domain Names Cheap (677 Views)

Smartweb Hosting Reiview: Best Web Hosting In Nigeria / My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria / Olumayowa Elegbede Buys Nigeria Air Domain Names, Selling At ₦24 Million Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smartweb Nigeria: How To Buy Premium Domain Names Cheap by donlet(m): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2019
Do you know you can buy premium domain names cheap through the Smartweb Nigeria?

Here is a list of some of the premium domain names you can buy cheap through the bidding process

televisions.ng
review.ng
Doctors.ng
electronics.ng
book.ng
and more

NiRA (Nigeria Internet Registration Association) who is the authorised registry for Nigeria's ccTLD's (Country Code Top Level Domain .ng) will be offering 10 premium .ng domain names for auction in a bidding process to be conducted via twitter. Bids will open at an initial bid price of N100,000 with incremental bids of not less than N10,000.

Interested clients will contact us to indicate which domain name they are interested in and pay a deposit of N25,000 to NiRA through Smartweb Nigeria Limited. If bids are successful it will form part of your deposit but if your bid is not successful NiRA will return the funds to us for onward remittance to you less bank and administrative charges. Deposits will be forfeited if the balance for successful bids are not paid for within two (2) days, also deposit will be forfeited if the bidder fails to make a bid within the stipulated time.

To bid you will need to have a twitter account and you will submit your twitter handle along with your preferred domain name and deposit. We will then send your our registrars hashtag (#) and sequential number for the domain name you are interested in. Bids will remain valid even if deleted.
Find the attached list of the domains to choose from and the dateline is 10/02/2019

Want to know more about smartweb Nigeria and how to domain names and reliable web hosting in Nigeria?
visit http://oladitidayo.com/smartweb-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

why worry? / How To Make Roku Media Player To Stream Your Favorites / Can I Verify My Adsense Account With My National I.d Slip? Not Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.