Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,714 members, 7,930,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:24 PM

An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan (1683 Views)

Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe's Campaign In 60s Vs Dr. Goodluck In 21st Century (see Photo) / Hilarious! Grammatical Blunder By Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan / Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Comes Under Pressure To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by DisGuy: 4:31am On Aug 21, 2010
Oops

Just wondering if anyone can point me to an interview Jonathan Goodluck has granted in Nigeria or to any Nigerian journalist since becoming president or even as Vice President

he's meant to be a new breed, PhD, Southerner, Well Travelled
Re: An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Ofemmanu: 4:35am On Aug 21, 2010
You want him to commit abomination
Re: An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 21, 2010
why grant an interview when you your ghost writers can interface with the public on facebook?
Re: An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by DisGuy: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2010
So oga does not want to be questioned?

Or Oga does not want to tell us anything to re-assure us on his plans for this country
Re: An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2010
Na today

Even on his 100th day anniversary, the man did not even grant an interview to defend his administration and give a clear direction where he is headed.

It is like 1980 Nigeria all over again. This President does not belong to the digital age one bit. Ignore the Facebook propaganda!!!!!!!
Re: An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by mustafar1: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2010
Lmao. I'm waiting for those don't see anything wrong in it to pounce on u sooner than later. Aso-ebi president,
Re: An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by DisGuy: 6:25am On Oct 08, 2010
So Jonathan has been funding the NTA but prefers to get across through facebook and CNN

Ignored by our leaders
Re: An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by semid4lyfe(m): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2010
Dis Guy:

So Jonathan has been funding the NTA but prefers to get across through facebook  and CNN

Ignored by our leaders
Hmmm. . .that Kadaira Ahmed lady looks like an interesting read.Just read her profile & an interview granted by her and I must say I'm impressed.

Off to do some more digging to hear what she sounds like.She might just cure me of my crush on Hajia Amina Mohammed Az-zubair grin grin
Re: An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by DisGuy: 2:19am On Oct 09, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Hmmm. . .that Kadaira Ahmed lady looks like an interesting read.Just read her profile & an interview granted by her and I must say I'm impressed.

Off to do some more digging to hear what she sounds like.[i]She might just cure me of my crush on Hajia Amina Mohammed Az-zubair[/i] grin grin

tell me when did that women get married how come she just change name, why she no take my surname now,

wondering why that woman has not be made a minister instead of Jonathan putting capable female women, he is busy putting relatives of politician Tapgun and that anenih woman organising beauty pageant all in the name of women ministry canvassing women politician absolute waste of space!
Re: An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by DisGuy: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
Going to a year now. . . .

When the president of a country actually refuse to answer direct questions from the media i mean even if its NTA
Re: An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2010
gej - lesser mortals have faced sahara reporters. stop hiding in facebook and come out and be interviewed like a man
Re: An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by jason12345: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2010
oyb:

gej - lesser mortals have faced sahara reporters. stop hiding in facebook and come out and be interviewed like a man

GBAM!!!
Re: An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Blazay(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
Yoruba:

You want him to commit abomination

Damn right.
He sure would make "Osuofia" look and sound like the Prince of Wales.
Re: An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by DisGuy: 2:20am On Aug 13, 2011
going to 100days 'in office now' is he waiting for another CNN, Agbati Should be able to hook him up with a rookie from the Guardian
Re: An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by PeeDaVinci: 3:47am On Aug 13, 2011
Dis Guy:

Oops

Just wondering if anyone can point me to an interview Jonathan Goodluck has granted in Nigeria or to any Nigerian journalist since becoming president or even as Vice President

he's meant to be a new breed, PhD, Southerner, Well Travelled
BTW, he is not well traveled, his kindegarten to phd was all done in former rivers state, and he has never traveled out of nigeria before he became deputy gov
Re: An Interview With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by DisGuy: 4:47am On Aug 13, 2011
serious? He was a lecturer,Assistant Director right and supposedly ran a business leasing boasts/ship to oil servicing companies

hmm

(1) (Reply)

Femi Pedro Set To Join Lagos Guber Race- Thisday / Ptf With Buhari As Head / Kema Chikwe Quits Her Ambassadorial Position For Senate Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.